Windows 10: We’re updating Realtek Audio Console. It should be ready to use again shortly.

Discus and support We’re updating Realtek Audio Console. It should be ready to use again shortly. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; ขอวิธีแก้ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/were-updating-realtek-audio-console-it-should-be/7abf72be-d45f-4efc-88df-b3187f7f60d2 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NattaphonTannadee, Jul 30, 2020.

1. We’re updating Realtek Audio Console. It should be ready to use again shortly.

ขอวิธีแก้

:)

NattaphonTannadee, Jul 30, 2020

2. 'We’re updating OneNote / Calculator / OneDrive (or any winodow App). It should be ready to use again shortly.

I am constantly getting 'We’re updating OneNote (or any winodow App). It should be ready to use again shortly.

I have tried checking Window Updates but starting to get really annoying!

JamesPack_939, Jul 30, 2020
  3. We’re updating Mail. It should be ready to use again shortly. I get this message when trying to open "mail". It has been ongoing for 4 days. Any ideas?

We’re updating Mail. It should be ready to use again shortly. I get this message when trying to open "mail". It has been ongoing for 4 days. Any ideas?

BillBeers_715, Jul 30, 2020
  4. JosephT71 Win User

We’re updating Realtek Audio Console. It should be ready to use again shortly.

Realtek Audio Console messing with headphone connection

There are many driver and audio console updates, you didn't specify where you got them and which version it is.

The latest official one from Microsoft Update Catalog is 6.0.8849.1 realtek audio driver and 11.0.6000.736 realtek software components (which includes 11.0.600.736 realtek audio effects, 1.0.0.220 realtek audio universal service and 11.0.6000.204 realtek
    hardware support application). Download them, upzip them and update all FOUR items in the device manager. Run Microsoft Store and you should see your Realtek Audio Console updating to 1.8.204.0.

Laptops also come with other audio enhancements applications like Dolby, DTS, Acer TrueHarmony, Creative SoundBlaster, Nahimic... The list goes on and on. You may have to track down updates for them.

JosephT71, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

We’re updating Realtek Audio Console. It should be ready to use again shortly.

1. We’re updating Realtek Audio Console. It should be ready to use again shortly. - Similar Threads - We’re updating Realtek

2. "We’re updating Settings. It should be ready to use again shortly."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "We’re updating Settings. It should be ready to use again shortly.": Whenever I attempt to open Settings it says "We’re updating Settings. It should be ready to use again shortly." and of course, waiting has done nothing.I am on Windows 11 on the latest preview. This happened after I last updated this computer. It seems it is only on my main...
  3. "We’re updating Settings. It should be ready to use again shortly."

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "We’re updating Settings. It should be ready to use again shortly.": Whenever I attempt to open Settings it says "We’re updating Settings. It should be ready to use again shortly." and of course, waiting has done nothing.I am on Windows 11 on the latest preview. This happened after I last updated this computer. It seems it is only on my main...
  4. We’re updating Settings. It should be ready to use again shortly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We’re updating Settings. It should be ready to use again shortly.: Just shows up when I try to open settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/were-updating-settings-it-should-be-ready-to-use/5840a22c-e630-4bbb-b2b9-416862fa8964
  5. We’re updating Settings. It should be ready to use again shortly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    We’re updating Settings. It should be ready to use again shortly.: Just shows up when I try to open settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/were-updating-settings-it-should-be-ready-to-use/5840a22c-e630-4bbb-b2b9-416862fa8964
  6. We’re updating Windows Security. It should be ready to use again shortly.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    We’re updating Windows Security. It should be ready to use again shortly.: I get this message every time when I try editing exclusions or trying to do anything with windows defender. I've looked it up for a fix nothing found. It has been doing this all day I've restarted, checked for updates nothing is working must just be me?...
  7. We’re updating Films & TV. It should be ready to use again shortly.

We’re updating Films & TV. It should be ready to use again shortly.: Dear Madam, / Sir, Is Microsoft doing the above? It lasts for a couple couple days already? Thanks and regards, William https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/were-updating-films-tv-it-should-be-ready-to-use/67529072-9359-497e-b19f-07c2056245dc
  8. "We’re updating Forza Horizon 4. It should be ready to use again shortly."

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    "We’re updating Forza Horizon 4. It should be ready to use again shortly.": Just a few hours ago I was playing Forza Horizon 4, when my game started lagging heavily. I closed the game to restart it to fix my issues, but on trying to launch the game, I got that error message. I left it for a few hours and it still gives me that message. The microsoft...
  9. Stuck on "We’re updating Forza Horizon 4. It should be ready to use again shortly." and...

Stuck on "We’re updating Forza Horizon 4. It should be ready to use again shortly." and...: Hello. I've been getting some sort of error popup for couple of days. " LocalBridge.exe - Bad Image C:/Windows/System32/Windows.System.Profile.PlatformDiagnosticsAndUsageDataSettings.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing...
  10. We’re updating Sea of Thieves, It should be ready to use again shortly.

in Windows 10 News
    We’re updating Sea of Thieves, It should be ready to use again shortly.: [ATTACH] Sea of Thieves is one of the newest video games from Microsoft for the Xbox One and Windows 10 PC. The game brings a lot to the table where multiplayer is concerned because there’s no single player experience here. The [...] This post We’re updating Sea of Thieves,...