Windows 10: Werfault.exe - Application Error

Discus and support Werfault.exe - Application Error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey, im using Windows 10 and everytime I open my pc, I get this "Werfault.exe - Application Error : The instruction at 0x00007FFF160563D0 referenced... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JérémyClaveau, Dec 28, 2018.

1. Werfault.exe - Application Error

Hey, im using Windows 10 and everytime I open my pc, I get this "Werfault.exe - Application Error : The instruction at 0x00007FFF160563D0 referenced memory at 0x00007FFF160563D0. The memory could not be written. Click on OKto terminate the program". Then I click ok but it just keep opening up... I also cannot search in the search bar because it wont let me... I also tried to disable it in the task manager but it also wont let me. How can I see what is the problem and how to fix it?

:)

JérémyClaveau, Dec 28, 2018
  2. vgkfan83 Win User

WerFault exe

https://www.drivereasy.com/knowledge...ication-error/

vgkfan83, Dec 28, 2018
  3. WerFault exe

New Omen laptop pc win 10 pro
    The message from a fresh boot,
    [ WerFault exe Application Error
    The exception privileged instruction 0xc0000096 occurred in the application 0x00007FFF57CF66D2.
    Click on OK to terminate the program.]
    But it will not terminate, & locks all normal functions, I tried to uninstall games, steam, etc. To no avail!
    I must reboot by cont.alt.del.
    When I click it the same message pops up over & over?

Omentucker, Dec 28, 2018
  4. Werfault.exe - Application Error

WerFault-Application

Hello Lowell,

Sorry to know that you are facing this issue. Let me assist you with his

Share this information to assist you better.

1) Do you get this error when performing a specific action or when working on a specific program?

2) Did this issue start recently? Do you remember making any recent changes to the computer?

WerFault.exe process is a part of Windows error reporting system and helps sending errors logs from your computer. The error you are getting may be caused if the WerFault process is overloaded because of errors
    caused by another program or the Werfault process itself is corrupted due to a security threat. Let’s try these steps and check what is causing this issue.

Method 1: SFC scan

System File checker (SFC) scan is done to check if there are any corrupted system files that could be causing this issue. Refer to these steps to perform a SFC scan:

a) Press Windows key + X, select Command prompt (Admin) to bring up elevated command prompt.

b) In the command prompt type the following command: “sfc/scannow” and press enter.

c) Now, restart the computer.

Method 2: Memory Diagnostic tool

If the above steps didn’t help, I would suggest you to run the memory diagnostic tool and check. Refer to these steps:

a) Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

b) Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

c) Click on “Administrative tools” and select “Windows memory diagnostic”.

d) Click “Restart now and check for problems” .

Method 3:

If none of the above steps helps, you can temporarily disable the WerFault service to stop getting these errors. Refer to these steps:

a) Press Windows key +R, type “services.msc”.

b) In the services window, locate the “Windows Error Reporting” system.

c) Right click on the service and select properties.

d) In startup type, change from “Manual” to “Disabled” and click OK.

Hope this helps. Please get back to us with the results if you need any further assistance.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Dec 28, 2018
Thema:

Werfault.exe - Application Error

1. Werfault.exe - Application Error - Similar Threads - Werfault exe Application

2. How do I get rid of the werfault application error?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How do I get rid of the werfault application error?: When I start it thats all I get https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-the-werfault-application-error/ce222411-008c-4e2e-a8da-d7494684c171
  3. How do I get rid of the werfault application error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of the werfault application error?: When I start it thats all I get https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-the-werfault-application-error/ce222411-008c-4e2e-a8da-d7494684c171
  4. How do I get rid of the werfault application error?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. PDC Revocation WerFault Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PDC Revocation WerFault Error: My System has experienced PDC Revocation Error. What is it? Why it occurred and how to prevent it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pdc-revocation-werfault-error/207eccd0-16b7-4b9b-94e7-4ef52c6f211a
  6. "WerFault .exe - Bad Image" error on startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "WerFault .exe - Bad Image" error on startup: Iv had this HP laptop for some time now, and i haven't had any issues untill recently. I left Google running for a week because I forgot to turn my laptop off before heading out on vacation. When I returned I found that the laptop had not gone to sleep and the screen...
  7. WerFault/lssas error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WerFault/lssas error: I recently got a mechanical keyboard and went to download the software. Microsoft Defender launched smart screen and norton I know not the best AV but it detected a virus. I thought ok then and continued to open it. it was not supported with my OS so I left it be. Later that...
  8. WerFault-Error Message

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    WerFault-Error Message: Hello here! i'm using PureBasic5.71x64 to write programs on my Windows 10 Home x64. I just installed the windows update to v1903 and since then i experienced problems with executables i compiled with the PureBasic Compiler. Those programs will report an "werfault.exe"-error...
  9. werfault exe application error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    werfault exe application error: this is a very annoying thing to get it just wont disappear ive disabled windows error reports ive tried a few things the instruction at 0x0000000075C58AA9 REFERENCED MEMORY AT 0x0000000075C58AA9,. THE REQUIRED DATA WAS NOT...
  10. WerFault exe

in Windows 10 Support
    WerFault exe: New Omen laptop pc win 10 pro The message from a fresh boot, [ WerFault exe Application Error The exception privileged instruction 0xc0000096 occurred in the application 0x00007FFF57CF66D2. Click on OK to terminate the program.] But it will not terminate, & locks all normal...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows10 WerFault.exe bluescreen

2. DELL werfault application error

3. werfault.exe windows 10 AND BSOD

4. werfault.exe error fresh windows 10