Windows 10: wermgr.ext is driking my internet bandwidth

Discus and support wermgr.ext is driking my internet bandwidth in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hello, Please see the image below. What is happening? I do not see this exe In the process list. Windows Error Reporting service has been disabled... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by brainHax, Apr 20, 2019.

1. brainHax Win User

wermgr.ext is driking my internet bandwidth

hello,

Please see the image below. What is happening?

I do not see this exe In the process list.

Windows Error Reporting service has been disabled aswell.

What is happening ? Where is this bandwith going ?

wermgr.ext is driking my internet bandwidth 24840bdd-b967-4f16-9e37-7c5498686f21?upload=true.png

:)

brainHax, Apr 20, 2019

2. Microsoft Minesweeper consuming excess internet bandwidth

Hi,

To resolve your concern, we suggest that you reset your apps to restart or reset the network bandwidth that they consume per app.

Here's how:

• Press Windows + R on the keyboard.
    • Type msconfig, and then click OK.
    • On the General tab, click the Normal Startup, and then click OK.
    • When you are prompted to restart the computer, click Restart.

If the issue persist, we suggest that you contact your Internet Service Provider for additional bandwidth on your network.

If you have comments and suggestions, you can have them posted on our
    Feedback Hub

Let us know how it goes.

Loraine Mon, Apr 20, 2019
  3. HTC
    HTC Win User
  4. wermgr.ext is driking my internet bandwidth

Windows 10 uses high internet bandwidth

After installing windows 10, I see decrease in internet speed. I am aware that it uses lots of graphics. But still it is high. Any steps to reduce the bandwidth will be appreciated

JennyWilson4u, Apr 20, 2019
Thema:

wermgr.ext is driking my internet bandwidth

1. wermgr.ext is driking my internet bandwidth - Similar Threads - wermgr ext driking

2. How do I increase my internet speeds or bandwidth?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I increase my internet speeds or bandwidth?: My PC right now is capping my download speeds at 4-5 mbps but nothing else in my house has this problem when I check speeds. My normal speeds are between 30-40 mbps and my phone and Xbox show this. But no matter what I've tried on my PC I can't get above 5mbps even through...
  3. How do I increase my internet speeds or bandwidth?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I increase my internet speeds or bandwidth?: My PC right now is capping my download speeds at 4-5 mbps but nothing else in my house has this problem when I check speeds. My normal speeds are between 30-40 mbps and my phone and Xbox show this. But no matter what I've tried on my PC I can't get above 5mbps even through...
  4. Slow internet bandwidth on a specific device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow internet bandwidth on a specific device: Hi there,I open this thread because something strange happens to one of my Windows device.Indeed, on my Windows 10 64 bits machine equiped by an Intel AX210 Wi-Fi card, my bandwidth is around 5-10 mbps when my phone and my laptop are respectively 100 mbps and 250 mbps in the...
  5. Slow internet bandwidth on a specific device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow internet bandwidth on a specific device: Hi there,I open this thread because something strange happens to one of my Windows device.Indeed, on my Windows 10 64 bits machine equiped by an Intel AX210 Wi-Fi card, my bandwidth is around 5-10 mbps when my phone and my laptop are respectively 100 mbps and 250 mbps in the...
  6. Slow internet bandwidth on a specific device

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. wermgr using a lot of internet data

wermgr using a lot of internet data: It started about a week ago wermgr started using a lot of data even more than my browser, I have a limited internet plan with the usage per day im afraid it alone will go past the limit, I disabled it and it still using data....
  8. Over use of internet bandwidth.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Over use of internet bandwidth.: My windows 10 PC has started using a lot of upload internet bandwidth. Is this being caused by backup having been turned on in a recent update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/over-use-of-internet-bandwidth/95898d15-64c6-48cd-a227-99aae2a7df33
  9. Internet bandwidth issue

Internet bandwidth issue: Hi I have a problem with Internet band width. When i start downloading a file by a download manager program (Internet Download Accelerator), the other programs such web browser, windows update and every thing can not access Internet seems the download manager consume all of...
  10. Speedup the Internet bandwidth consuption of "WinStore.Mobile.exe"

Speedup the Internet bandwidth consuption of "WinStore.Mobile.exe": How to make the download speed of the Windows Store faster. My current network speed is 30 MB/s but it's using only about 12KB/s, what should I do? 25505