Windows 10: wermgr using a lot of internet data

Discus and support wermgr using a lot of internet data in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; It started about a week ago wermgr started using a lot of data even more than my browser, I have a limited internet plan with the usage per day im... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by FredyRivera2, May 21, 2019.

1. wermgr using a lot of internet data

It started about a week ago wermgr started using a lot of data even more than my browser, I have a limited internet plan with the usage per day im afraid it alone will go past the limit, I disabled it and it still using data.

:)

FredyRivera2, May 21, 2019

2. Internet Explorer uses a lot of RAM

Hi,

Thank you for the update and I apologize for the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and also check whether multiple Internet explorer process are running at the same time.

• Press Ctrl + Alt + Del
    • Open Task manager.
    • Click on Detail Tab.
    • You will see Internet Explorer.
    • Right Click and End Task.
    • Restart the computer.
    Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, May 21, 2019
  3. Metred connection, still consuming a lot of data

Hi All,

My laptop is a new DELL laptop, preinstalled with Windows10. Every time I connect my laptop to my mobile internet connection through the mobile hotspot, the laptop is consuming a lot of internet data. I set the connection as metered, still it is consuming
    a lot of data. This needs to be stopped at the earliest.

Below are the actions taken so far as per my own understanding:

• Connection is already set as metered.
    • I have stopped the Windows Update service, before I start my data connection. Instead, I am manually checking and installing updates.
    Can someone please advise ASAP?

RatnakharMeka, May 21, 2019
  4. Nath Bea Win User

wermgr using a lot of internet data

HTC 7 Mozart mobile not connecting to internet

Hello,

If you cannot connect to Wi-Fi or use the Mobile Data on your HTC 7 Mozart device, we suggest that you follow the steps given on
    Lumia troubleshooting and repair. After each step, check to see if your issue has been fixed.

• For issues connecting to Wi-Fi networks, select Connectivity > My phone has problems connecting to Wi-Fi networks, then follow the suggested steps provided.

• And for issues connecting to the internet using a mobile data connection, select
      Connectivity > I cannot connect to the internet using a mobile data connection. Make sure to select the next options given if the problem persists.

We're just here if you have further questions.

Regards.

Nath Bea, May 21, 2019
Thema:

wermgr using a lot of internet data

1. wermgr using a lot of internet data - Similar Threads - wermgr using lot

2. My system is using a lot of data right now.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My system is using a lot of data right now.: my data usage is over 100gb per month, i checker what was using so much data and it showed the applicaiton using data was called system. i was wondering how to get rid of these incrediibly high data usages...
  3. My system is using a lot of data right now.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My system is using a lot of data right now.: my data usage is over 100gb per month, i checker what was using so much data and it showed the applicaiton using data was called system. i was wondering how to get rid of these incrediibly high data usages...
  4. why windows 10 22h2 is using lot of bandwidth of data metered

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    why windows 10 22h2 is using lot of bandwidth of data metered: I updated manually to 22h2 by downloading iso fileStill windows is downloading something in the backgroundWindows update keep on failing and keep on downloadingAnd what is that bits services why it is using lot of bandwidthI tried to stop windows update serviceStill something...
  5. Visual Studio using lot of %temp% folder data

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Visual Studio using lot of %temp% folder data: Hi, I'm using Visual Studio 2019 latest version and noticed that there are many temp files related to it in %temp% folder. The folder named q0rfsptd which contains many files Microsoft.VisualStudio....... . This takes up about 800 MB to 1 GB space. When I clear them, then...
  6. "System" using alot of internet data

"System" using alot of internet data: "System" is using more than 5gb of internet data every day. Last month it used more than 250gb I get than Windows 10 is data demanding but still theres gotta be a solution to my problem Thanks for your help Thomas...
  7. loosing a lot on data cost

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    loosing a lot on data cost: Hello everyone I'm loosing a lot of data minutes with this windows 10. I go through 50 gigs in a short space of time. I also lost my product key. I cant access windows Microsoft applications. Please help....
  8. ICloudPhoto.exe consuming a lot of data

ICloudPhoto.exe consuming a lot of data: Hello, I have found threads about iclouphoto.exe consuming a lot of data because it is syncing to a server (in my case 120GB in a day)but I haven't found a permanent solution to the problem. Can anyone help? Thanks...
  9. "system" using lots of data

"system" using lots of data: Hi, I live in a rural area and was using mobile data for internet however recently got nbn satellite installed. Satellite internet provides you with a peak and off peak data allowance and the provider I am using had info on how you can use your off-peak data (between 1am &...
  10. Lots of DATA being used by svchost.exe (netsvcs)

Lots of DATA being used by svchost.exe (netsvcs): Hi, After solving a lot driver issues and lagging issues, I got a stable (at least in terms of speed) Windows 10. However, whenever I connect the PC to Internet, svchost.exe started using almost whole speed. It not just slow down what I wanted to do but also wastes my...