Windows 10: We've been waiting since the first Windows update and now we can finally turn off PC...

Discus and support We've been waiting since the first Windows update and now we can finally turn off PC... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DovgaN_Nik [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DovgaN_Nik, Apr 14, 2021.

1. We've been waiting since the first Windows update and now we can finally turn off PC...

/u/DovgaN_Nik, Apr 14, 2021
  2. jbailey8 Win User

HyperSLI (Enabling SLI on non-sli motherboards)

To turn off windows updates in windows 7 follow these steps:

Click the start button, in the search box type in 'windows updates', click on 'windows update'
    in the search results list, in the left side of the windows update window click 'change settings'
    then in the option bar select 'Never check for updates'.

jbailey8, Apr 14, 2021
  3. Unable to install Windows Update as it shows: "waiting for download" on Windows 10

Hi Vikram,

Thank you for responding.

Step 1: As you are using Wi-Fi connection, do let us know if you have turned on metered connection.

Steps to Turn off metered Wi-Fi network connection:

• Click on Start > Settings > Network & Internet.
    • Select WiFi > Advanced options > Set as metered connection.
    • Turn off the option and check if you are able to install the updates.

Step 2: I suggest you to disable/ uninstall the anti-virus software installed on your device and check for the updates.

Do let us know if you have tried the above troubleshooting steps?

Step 3: If not yet tried,
    I suggest you to run the Windows Update troubleshooter and check
    for the updates.

Windows Update Troubleshooter resolves problems that prevents you from updating windows.

Steps:

• Press Windows key and type
      Troubleshooting.
    • Click on Troubleshooting and click on
      View all in the left pane.
    • Select Windows Update to run theWindows Update Troubleshooter
      and follow the on-screen instructions.

Hope it helps. Try the update and reply to the post with an updated status of this issue.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 14, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

We've been waiting since the first Windows update and now we can finally turn off PC...

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 14, 2021
Thema:

We've been waiting since the first Windows update and now we can finally turn off PC...

1. We've been waiting since the first Windows update and now we can finally turn off PC... - Similar Threads - We've been waiting

2. Since Friday my PC has been updating itself, and now the screen it's blue written " We...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Since Friday my PC has been updating itself, and now the screen it's blue written " We...: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/since-friday-my-pc-has-been-updating-itself-and/e24b7318-37b5-4f86-83f7-4a250a1cd84d
  3. Since Friday my PC has been updating itself, and now the screen it's blue written " We...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Since Friday my PC has been updating itself, and now the screen it's blue written " We...: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/since-friday-my-pc-has-been-updating-itself-and/e24b7318-37b5-4f86-83f7-4a250a1cd84d
  4. Since Friday my PC has been updating itself, and now the screen it's blue written " We...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Hey, my PC won't turn on after I turned it off while it was resseting network. Been waiting...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey, my PC won't turn on after I turned it off while it was resseting network. Been waiting...: Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-my-pc-wont-turn-on-after-i-turned-it-off-while/189988ed-d290-41e5-9218-feaa4f82300a
  6. Hey, my PC won't turn on after I turned it off while it was resseting network. Been waiting...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hey, my PC won't turn on after I turned it off while it was resseting network. Been waiting...: Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-my-pc-wont-turn-on-after-i-turned-it-off-while/189988ed-d290-41e5-9218-feaa4f82300a
  7. Hey, my PC won't turn on after I turned it off while it was resseting network. Been waiting...

8. Turn off automatic reboot with updates - lets finally solve this now!

Turn off automatic reboot with updates - lets finally solve this now!: I'm so incredible tired of getting back to my PC and find out that it automatically rebooted and trashed all the things that I was working on.... To be more precise; if I do not manage to turn it off, I will switch to a different OS. It is just so frustrating. It's okay if...
  9. "We know you've been waiting" way overdue

in Windows 10 Customization
    "We know you've been waiting" way overdue: Ive changed my security info and everything, and it says it would be completed on 11/21/2018 and it has not done anything except keep telling me to wait. (Note, it's now the 25th)...
  10. can someone explain why 'update and restart' or 'update and turn off' results in waiting...

can someone explain why 'update and restart' or 'update and turn off' results in waiting...: so, clicking on the power icon to close down PC shows 'update and restart' or 'update and turn off'. Stupid me - I clicked 'update and turn off' in the hope that when I restart the computer the next day the update has finished and I can get on with my work. But no, it then...