Windows 10: We’ve detected an application running with administrator privileges – PowerToys error on...

Discus and support We’ve detected an application running with administrator privileges – PowerToys error on... in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]If after you install PowerToys on Windows 10, you run Registry Editor or PowerShell as an administrator or perform actions that result in User... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jul 11, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

We’ve detected an application running with administrator privileges – PowerToys error on...

WinClub, Jul 11, 2020
  2. jl2509 Win User

Running always an application with administrative privileges

Screen shots for an Application settings and Shortcut settings

Application

We’ve detected an application running with administrator privileges – PowerToys error on... [​IMG]

Shortcut

We’ve detected an application running with administrator privileges – PowerToys error on... [​IMG]

HTH

jl2509, Jul 11, 2020
  3. balubeto Win User
    Running always an application with administrative privileges

Hi

I have Windows 10 v1703 and I would need that an application is always run with administrative privileges even when it is run by a user who has a Users's account.

So, how should I do this?

Thanks

Bye

balubeto, Jul 11, 2020
  4. ADSJD Win User

We’ve detected an application running with administrator privileges – PowerToys error on...

Running with Administrator Privileges

I have at least two programs that when started give a message to not run with Administrator privileges. I am not running those programs with Administrator privileges. I have checked each program and applicable shortcut and the "Run as Administrator"
    box is not checked under Preferences, but the program still thinks it is being run in an elevated mode. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

ADSJD, Jul 11, 2020
Thema:

1. We’ve detected an application running with administrator privileges – PowerToys error on... - Similar Threads - We’ve detected application

2. How to use run with administrator privileges

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to use run with administrator privileges: Hey so quick question here so how do you make run execute command with administrator privileges the one that pops up by pressing windows and r key together for ex: I open run and type cmd the cmd shall start with admin privileges. Bye!...
  3. How to use run with administrator privileges

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to use run with administrator privileges: Hey so quick question here so how do you make run execute command with administrator privileges the one that pops up by pressing windows and r key together for ex: I open run and type cmd the cmd shall start with admin privileges. Bye!...
  4. How to use run with administrator privileges

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Run apps without Administrator privilege

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Run apps without Administrator privilege: HelloWhen I run PowerShell or Command Prompt program, they are started with Administrator privilege, that is, their window title is following Administrator: Windows PowerShell, Administrator: Command Prompt. Of course, my login account is "sun", which have Administrator...
  6. Run apps without Administrator privilege

Run apps without Administrator privilege: HelloWhen I run PowerShell or Command Prompt program, they are started with Administrator privilege, that is, their window title is following Administrator: Windows PowerShell, Administrator: Command Prompt. Of course, my login account is "sun", which have Administrator...
  7. Run apps without Administrator privilege

8. Run as Administrator or Administrator Privilege's

Run as Administrator or Administrator Privilege's: Hello Community; I have an HP Desktop with OS of Windows 10. SCENERIO; I used to be able to RIGHT click on the start icon the bottom left of the desktop and in the dropdown list there was " RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR or ADMINISTRATOR PRIVILAGES " but now when I right click on the...
  9. Running a Application as Administrator

Running a Application as Administrator: How do you change a shortcut to run the application as the Administrator ? Currently I right click the shortcut and then click run as administrator. Thanks...
  10. Running always an application with administrative privileges

Running always an application with administrative privileges: Hi I have Windows 10 v1703 and I would need that an application is always run with administrative privileges even when it is run by a user who has a Users's account. So, how should I do this? Thanks Bye 84349