Windows 10: We’ve got an update for you - question and issue

Discus and support We’ve got an update for you - question and issue in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello. I get on night 21.06 popped message in Windows 10 1809. I was sleeping and when i woke up i met that notification: “We’ve got an update for... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SasaAsasa, Jun 23, 2019.

1. SasaAsasa Win User

We’ve got an update for you - question and issue

Hello. I get on night 21.06 popped message in Windows 10 1809.

I was sleeping and when i woke up i met that notification:

“We’ve got an update for you

Windows is a service and updates are a normal part of keeping it running securely. Your updated is sheduled for 3:30 am.”

Followed by icons for “Restart Now”, “Pick a time”, and “Snooze”.

When i woke up in morning i go to pc. But it hangs because mouse cursor was a turning circle and unable to click anything,so i just ctrl alt delete and log out.

Like i said i was sleeping at this time. I want to know, if this is possible how to check ,on what hour and second exactly it popped that notification?

Is this any way? Event log nothing i find,maybe registry or something?

I ask because my game crashed nearly at this time,and i want to be sure if that was caused by that notification or not.

:)

SasaAsasa, Jun 23, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 23, 2019
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Jun 23, 2019
  4. newtekie1 Win User

Windows update issues

Came here to suggest this.*Laugh :laugh:

Definitely not an issue with the Windows Servers as I just re-installed yesterday and got all my updates.

newtekie1, Jun 23, 2019
Thema:

1. We’ve got an update for you - question and issue - Similar Threads - We’ve got update

2. I got a question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got a question: What if i want to change the bsod color can i change it without destroying device? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-a-question/48d81a56-f1ad-4349-a8d2-74c747dab314
  3. I got a question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I got a question: What if i want to change the bsod color can i change it without destroying device? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-a-question/48d81a56-f1ad-4349-a8d2-74c747dab314
  4. I got a question

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Hey retards who work at microsoft I got a question for you

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Hey retards who work at microsoft I got a question for you: So I spent $99 to upgrade windows 10 home to pro through the method you dumb mother **** told me to. After spending said $99 the option to install appeared in the windows store. Installation failed first telling me I need to turn on annoying **** UAC, which I did and...
  6. "We've got an update for you"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "We've got an update for you": This message is displayed on my computer but locks it up. But, I can not select any of the options. The computer remains frozen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weve-got-an-update-for-you/6b974f2e-1ffc-45e9-a3fb-42d8ef3b9056
  7. "We've got an update for you " Not responding

"We've got an update for you " Not responding: When I get thie "We've got an update for you" notification and I'm not on my computer at that moment. It will always stuck. I have two external monitors, plus the laptops own monitor and the one where the notification is, will stuck. You can't press any of those buttons....
  8. We’ve got an update for you - question and issue

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    We’ve got an update for you - question and issue: Hello. I get on night 21.06 popped message in Windows 10 1809. I was sleeping and when i woke up i met that notification: “We’ve got an update for you Windows is a service and updates are a normal part of keeping it running securely. Your updated is sheduled for 3:30 am.”...
  9. We've got an update for you

We've got an update for you: This message came up on my computer with the options of "Restart Now" "Another Time" and "Ok". I am unable to click on any of the options or get rid of the message. I have rebooted my computer now, multiple times. Any suggestions?...
  10. Dongleworld? We’ve Always Lived in Dongleworld

in Windows 10 News
    Dongleworld? We’ve Always Lived in Dongleworld: The FUD I see around the move to USB-C/Thunderbolt 3 is overwhelming but is likewise without merit. Folks, dongles are nothing new. And the benefits of USB-C/Thunderbolt are undeniable. Dieter Bohn just wrote about this topic for The Verge, but I thought I’d present a more...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. weve got an update for you

2. windows weve got update for you 1809

3. windows weve got an update for you stuck

4. windows 10 weve got an update for you but cant click anything