Windows 10: WF 3640 printer does not show printing slot options for letter size or rear slot envelope...

Discus and support WF 3640 printer does not show printing slot options for letter size or rear slot envelope... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; WF 3640 printer does not show printing slot options for letter size or rear slot envelope insert... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GaryJordan2, Nov 19, 2018.

1. WF 3640 printer does not show printing slot options for letter size or rear slot envelope...

WF 3640 printer does not show printing slot options for letter size or rear slot envelope insert

:)

GaryJordan2, Nov 19, 2018

2. print in black and white 0n an Epson WF-3640

I have found that the word "control" typed in the Win 10 search box opens a List where you can select " Devices and printers" which takes you to a display of printers where if I right click on "Epson WF- 3640", my computer, a list of print preferences appears
    that does contain the option of color or Black/Greyscale. This list appears to be close to the list of preferences that appeared when you clicked "advanced" when selecting "Print

in Windows 7. I did get this same list going several other routes . This was the shortest way I found which, in my way of thinking, is absurd. I am 80 years old and have to admit the reason I found this path was that I couldn't remember the way I got there
    most often. I guess they weren't selling enough colored ink, so they changed the way you got to select "Black/Greyscale". Love that EPSON.

Thanks for your time,

oldguyneuby, Nov 19, 2018
  3. DoItJust Win User
    DIMM slot 1, 3 or DIMM slot 2, 4?

Page 1-23 in the manual;

1. (2) Supports two (2) modules inserted into either the red slots or the black slots as onepair of Dual-channel memory con guration. We suggest that you install the modulesinto slots A2 and B2 for better compatibility.

DoItJust, Nov 19, 2018
  4. WF 3640 printer does not show printing slot options for letter size or rear slot envelope...

Printer Epson WF-3640 doesn't work on Windows 10

I have called CenturyLink and Epson for help. They blame each other for my printer not being 'connected' to the internet. I've gone to uninstalling and reinstalling and was at the point that a print out would let me know if it was printing alright. But,
    there's another glitch and won't print. I'm frustrated because I need my printer for my business and have been offline with it for two months!!

Original title: Epson WF-3640

Nancy Meyers, Nov 19, 2018
Thema:

WF 3640 printer does not show printing slot options for letter size or rear slot envelope...

1. WF 3640 printer does not show printing slot options for letter size or rear slot envelope... - Similar Threads - 3640 printer does

2. RAM works single slot 4th slot but showing BSOD errors in all other 3 slots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RAM works single slot 4th slot but showing BSOD errors in all other 3 slots: As title says,I have even replaced the possibly faulty ram but no success. Can it be a motherboard issue?I have also tried resetting the bios as well as installed fresh windows 10 & 11. Bios is also the latest...Please help...
  3. RAM works single slot 4th slot but showing BSOD errors in all other 3 slots

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RAM works single slot 4th slot but showing BSOD errors in all other 3 slots: As title says,I have even replaced the possibly faulty ram but no success. Can it be a motherboard issue?I have also tried resetting the bios as well as installed fresh windows 10 & 11. Bios is also the latest...Please help...
  4. WF-3640 Scanner Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WF-3640 Scanner Error: I am unable to get the scanner to connect and communicate with my PC after I updated to Windows 11. I am using Epson WF-3640. Please help! Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wf-3640-scanner-error/e020db4e-0bb8-4d24-92a5-8ec5dc827a37
  5. WF-3640 Scanner Error

WF-3640 Scanner Error: I am unable to get the scanner to connect and communicate with my PC after I updated to Windows 11. I am using Epson WF-3640. Please help! Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wf-3640-scanner-error/e020db4e-0bb8-4d24-92a5-8ec5dc827a37
  6. Problem printing #10 envelopes. Printer Properties shows document size Envelope #10 and an...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem printing #10 envelopes. Printer Properties shows document size Envelope #10 and an...: I have printed many envelopes with my current computer and printer. I am trying to print envelopes from a mail merge envelope document only 15 envelopes. I have never had this problem before. The envelopes don't print correctly; they appear to be trying to print on an 8/12x11...
  7. Problem printing #10 envelopes. Printer Properties shows document size Envelope #10 and an...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem printing #10 envelopes. Printer Properties shows document size Envelope #10 and an...: I have printed many envelopes with my current computer and printer. I am trying to print envelopes from a mail merge envelope document only 15 envelopes. I have never had this problem before. The envelopes don't print correctly; they appear to be trying to print on an 8/12x11...
  8. Problem printing #10 envelopes. Printer Properties shows document size Envelope #10 and an...

9. WF-3640 Prints blank pages

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    WF-3640 Prints blank pages: I have WF-3640. I was away for a while and forgot to remove cartridges. The printer was printing fuzzy. I replaced the print head and the printer stopped printing. Any idea what could be wrong. I replaced all cartridges, too. Thanks for your help... Obaid...
  10. Startup password slot not showing

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Startup password slot not showing: My Acer i3 Laptop is not showing the startup password slot or the restart or shut down button on my Lock screen. The only that's there is the background Picture. I can not even switch it off using the power button [IMG]...