Windows 10: WFD Violation after windows normal shutdown

Discus and support WFD Violation after windows normal shutdown in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Dear microsoft, The day before yesterday I cleaned my computer with a windows restart. Because of this, since today, when I shut down my computer, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MathiasMol, Apr 5, 2019.

1. WFD Violation after windows normal shutdown

Dear microsoft,

The day before yesterday I cleaned my computer with a windows restart. Because of this, since today, when I shut down my computer, I get a message from WFD-Violation. I have an Asus computer so the help via internet does not work either. Do you have a solution?
    (I have updated drivers and performed a system recovery)

Best regards

Mathias

:)

MathiasMol, Apr 5, 2019
  2. Damclaugh Win User

Getting the WFD violation loop.

Original Title: WFD violation

I am getting the WFD violation loop.

Damclaugh, Apr 5, 2019
  3. little cat, Apr 5, 2019
  4. Weer Win User

WFD Violation after windows normal shutdown

Reminder: Microsoft Windows 7 Beta Automatic Two-Hour Shutdowns Begin Today

Does that work?

Weer, Apr 5, 2019
Thema:

WFD Violation after windows normal shutdown

1. WFD Violation after windows normal shutdown - Similar Threads - WFD Violation normal

2. Shift key stuck after normal shutdown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shift key stuck after normal shutdown: If I start my Acer laptop after a normal shutdown through the power menu, then both the real and virtual keyboard shift keys are "stuck" in the on position. pressing them will not change this. Numbers on the top row are inaccessible. Rebooting solves the problem but only...
  3. Shift key stuck after normal shutdown

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shift key stuck after normal shutdown: If I start my Acer laptop after a normal shutdown through the power menu, then both the real and virtual keyboard shift keys are "stuck" in the on position. pressing them will not change this. Numbers on the top row are inaccessible. Rebooting solves the problem but only...
  4. Shift key stuck after normal shutdown

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
  5. Laptop turns on itself instantly after a normal shutdown

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop turns on itself instantly after a normal shutdown: [ATTACH]Hello, I'm facing a problem past couple days with my ASUS Zenbook 14 UM425-IA that is: Everytime I shutdown my laptop, it turns on automatically after the shutdown, displaying on the lockscreen a message: A problem has occurred and your pin is not available, press...
  6. windows 10 -will not shutdown normally.

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 -will not shutdown normally.: I am using the command shutdown /s to shut down my system. How can I find out what app is not closing that's keeping the system running? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-will-not-shutdown-normally/ab5a22ef-5785-453c-aa64-4229d0b1bdcc
  7. Windows freezes during boot after a normal restart or shutdown. After a forced shutdown it...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows freezes during boot after a normal restart or shutdown. After a forced shutdown it...: I'm very sure this issue is hardware related as it only happens on two of my systems with very similar Supermicro motherboards, X9DAE and X9DRi-LN+. Linux always boots without problems....
  8. LOSS OF NORMAL WINDOW AFTER SHUTDOWN

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    LOSS OF NORMAL WINDOW AFTER SHUTDOWN: I am running Windows 10 on Inspiron 3793 bought just when Windows 7 stopped being supported. I lost the normal windows but was still able to get excel , word and use internet even if I had to use mouse differently from normal Going back to pale blue screen and pressing...
  9. CampaignManager running at shutdown and preventing normal shutdown.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    CampaignManager running at shutdown and preventing normal shutdown.: What the heck is going on? I can find nothing useful of this. And I view this as a security and privacy issue. Started two days ago, when I went to shut down a PC (Windows Pro 10 build 1903) I was confronted with a warning that "CampaignManager" was still running. I...
  10. Windows hangs following normal shutdown procedure

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows hangs following normal shutdown procedure: After using the start/power options to shut down the PC it goes into the clue background screen with the revolving circle of white dots and just stays like hat for hours. 55468