Windows 10: wfp invalid operation

Discus and support wfp invalid operation in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Здравствуйте, при каком либо движение ноутбука появляется синий экран с надписью ВПП INVALID OPERATION, уже попробовал несколько способов с YouTube все... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by flags.is, Jan 26, 2019.

1. flags.is Win User

wfp invalid operation

Здравствуйте, при каком либо движение ноутбука появляется синий экран с надписью ВПП INVALID OPERATION, уже попробовал несколько способов с YouTube все обновил и драйвера
    Все равно ничего НЕ изменилось

ноутбук Acer Aspire es1-523

Процессор AMD E1-7010 APU с графикой AMD Radeon R2

ОЗУ 4 гб

:)

flags.is, Jan 26, 2019
  2. mrcplbrnb Win User

Windows 10 WFP Invalid operation

I have been told to uninstall my "Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless Network Adapter" in the device manager because I was receiving BSOD . It was previously the latest version but when I installed it i still experienced bsods after a few days. Now i installed
    it and I have a different error code: WFP INVALID OPERATION. Can someone please help:

Here is the minidump:

memory dump june 22

lastly this happens when I play CSGO, or Minecraft and running discord at the same time.

mrcplbrnb, Jan 26, 2019
  3. Zackary Vanosdol, Jan 26, 2019
  4. zbook Win User

wfp invalid operation

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jan 26, 2019
Thema:

wfp invalid operation

1. wfp invalid operation - Similar Threads - wfp invalid operation

2. Blue Screen of Death WFP Operations Invalid Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen of Death WFP Operations Invalid Windows 10: I am getting BSOD WFM Operations Invalid screen very frequently and it has been impossible for me to work properly. Please let me know how to fix it. I have attached the link of my dump files and system info :...
  3. OpenGL error 1282 Invalid Operation!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OpenGL error 1282 Invalid Operation!: So, I think this is the 4th question I have asked Microsoft. I had many problems with my computer. Now I have a new one so I have less problems, but I did stumble upon an error today, and it has to do with OpenGL. So I downloaded a shader pack for Minecraft and I activated it...
  4. WFP Invalid Operation BSOD

WFP Invalid Operation BSOD: Hello, I have been having trouble with my laptop for a while now. My model is an Acer Aspire VN7-791G-79QW. I have already contacted the Acer Support service and they told me to downgrade to windows 8.1 and deinstall my antivirus. However, I been having win 10 for about 2...
  5. Onedrive: The Cloud operation is invalid

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Onedrive: The Cloud operation is invalid: I keep having this error. I allreay uninstalled Onedrive en re-installed it. The error keeps returning.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-the-cloud-operation-is-invalid/266cf235-18fb-4961-8842-8a5ff33d4f70
  6. WFP invalid operation BSOD

WFP invalid operation BSOD: Hello, I have been having trouble with my laptop for a while now. My model is an Acer Aspire VN7-791G-79QW. I have already contacted the Acer Support service and they told me to downgrade to windows 8.1 and deinstall my antivirus. However, I been having win 10 for about 2...
  7. Suddenly apear blue screen : stop code WFP INVALID OPERATION

Suddenly apear blue screen : stop code WFP INVALID OPERATION: How to solve problem in window 10 when suddenly the PC stop working/want to restart and the screen plays blue screen saying : "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you. For more information about...
  8. WFP Invalid Operation

WFP Invalid Operation: Hi so i keep getting this blue screen initially when idle the when i i start to play a game of LoL and finally when i was trying to update drivers. I recently reformatted my laptop because previously my wifi driver was acting very strange, it would disable by itself...
  9. invalid floating point operation in windows 10

invalid floating point operation in windows 10: Hi, I ran a program in win10 (LORETA; https://www.uzh.ch/keyinst/NewLORETA/Software/Software.htm) and encountered an error: "invalid floating point operation". The program was written by PASCAL (using an academic version of “CodeGear Delphi 2007 for Win32”). May I ask is...
  10. Invalid Pointer Operation when starting a program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Invalid Pointer Operation when starting a program: Hi. I have a program that installs just fine on another W10 Pro, x64 (1809) box but when I start it in my own account here is what I see: [img] Cleanly uninstalled the old revision to the program and installed the new one. When I "Run as Administrator" the .exe works...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. invalid installation wfp

2. wfp_invalid operation ято делатт

3. wfp invalid corporation windows 10 error

4. wfp invalid