Windows 10: WFP_Invalid_Operation

Discus and support WFP_Invalid_Operation in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I'm from Turkey.I bought this PC 2 years ago.But a error started 10/9 days ago.It crashed my PC 5 or more times and I'm scared of this when it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KemalKayhan, Aug 25, 2018.

1. WFP_Invalid_Operation

Hello, I'm from Turkey.I bought this PC 2 years ago.But a error started 10/9 days ago.It crashed my PC 5 or more times and I'm scared of this when it brings me to blue screen it says WFP invalid operation can you give me a way to fix this?

Also when I open my PC it says you entered wrong PIN to many times please write A1B2C3

:)

KemalKayhan, Aug 25, 2018
  2. J Soares Win User

Constant WFP_INVALID_OPERATION

Hello,

I've been having constant bouts

WFP_INVALID_OPERATION BSOD

BSOD error since the big Creators Fall Update (or whatever it was called)

I've run most of the steps advised and even reinstalled windows 10 through a USB pen as advised.

The error eventually always comes back and sometimes as an Orange BSOD.

Always happens when I'm gaming or doing something requiring a high graphics input.

I've updated all my drivers, and have three more recent minidumps if you need them I'll link them below

Shared items 4-20-2018

I hope you can help.

Regards,

J Soares, Aug 25, 2018
  3. Fyreo Win User
    HELP TO FIX 2 BSOD Errors: WFP_INVALID_OPERATION & VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL

I use an Acer VX15 gaming laptop, with an intel i7 cpu and gtx 1050ti gpu.

It all started a couple of months ago when I got a trojan on my computer which caused a certain BSOD whenever I tried shutting down (I do not know the name of this BSOD). I could still play video games like GTA 5 and Guild Wars 2 fine though (might be important
    to note)

I decided to completely reset my computer with the Media Creation Tool, and the BSOD was fixed. Afterwards I stopped gaming to focus on studies.

Fast forward to about a month ago, I started gaming again, however whenever I played graphically demanding games like GTA and GW2, my computer would crash after a couple minutes of gameplay. However, simple games like Roblox did not experience any BSOD.
    The error here was WFP_INVALID_OPERATION.

I tried resetting my computer yet again, updating my graphics driver, but to no avail. (Also I was getting errors trying to update to Windows 10 update 1803) So after failing to fix it I decided to let it be.

A couple days ago I played Sims 4 in an attempt to play games that were not so graphically demanding. It worked fine, it did crash into the WFP BSOD the first time however the second attempt had no issues.

However the next day my computer started freezing at the Welcome Screen, and crashing with the BSOD error VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL. So once again I resetted my computer and updated graphics driver but the errors are all still persistent.

This has been a long battle and I really want to find a solution to this issue. Please help.

Fyreo, Aug 25, 2018
  4. Kaymar333 Win User

WFP_Invalid_Operation

DCP_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION ERROR

OK so it worked for about a while, but then I got another orange screen and a different error message. "WFP_INVALID_OPERATION". Here is the link for the new minidump

New System Info

Kaymar333, Aug 25, 2018
Thema:

WFP_Invalid_Operation

1. WFP_Invalid_Operation - Similar Threads - WFP_Invalid_Operation

2. Fix WFP_INVALID_OPERATION Blue Screen error on Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix WFP_INVALID_OPERATION Blue Screen error on Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]Some Windows 11 or Windows 10 PC users have reported that on occasion, they do get the WFP_INVALID_OPERATION Blue Screen error at random but especially when playing certain games on their computer. In this post, we provide the most suitable solutions affected PC users...
  3. WFP_INVALID_OPERATION Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WFP_INVALID_OPERATION Error: I've been getting this, intermittently, for the last couple of months when gaming through Steam. I am running Windows 10 on a Dell Alienware laptop with an nVidia GEForce video card. Seems to occur the most with games running the Unreal Engine. My windows version and all...
  4. Blue Screen of Death WFP_INVALID_OPERATION

Blue Screen of Death WFP_INVALID_OPERATION: Good day! I have been experiencing BSOD with Stop code: WFP_INVALID_OPERATION. I have observed that this usually happens every time I play DOTA 2 and plug in my Laptop (Acer Aspire VX5-5916-532R) . However I am not experiencing this specific BSOD if i do not plug in my...
  5. Windows blue screen error when turning on games : WFP_INVALID_OPERATION

Windows blue screen error when turning on games : WFP_INVALID_OPERATION: This problem has been pretty consistent and it's detoriating. I have tried checking for updates before every game, which worked at the start, as well as checking to see if my drivers were up to date [Though I did this manually]. I've also tried all the other methods, albeit...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wfp invalid operation

2. windows 10 wfp invalid operation

3. WFP_INVALID_OPERATION

4. windows 10 stop code wfp invalid operation,
  5. arti wfp invalid operation,
  6. wfp invalid corporation windows 10 error,
  7. wfp_invalid operation,
  8. wfp invalid operation solusi,
  9. wpp invalid operation di eindows 10 mengatasi,
  10. ستاپ کد WFP INVALID OPERATION,
  11. blue screen wfp invalid operation,