Windows 10: WFS

Discus and support WFS in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Helloin WFS Forward as E-mail option is gray out Disablehow can fix it?this is very very force plz help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ShimaHamanian, Jul 20, 2021.

1. WFS

Helloin WFS Forward as E-mail option is gray out Disablehow can fix it?this is very very force plz help me

:)

ShimaHamanian, Jul 20, 2021

2. Trouble scanning with Epson WF-3520

You might try running the Windows Troubleshooter on the printer.

Settings > Update & Security > Troubleshoot

List of drivers, utilities, and admin software for the WF-3520

Epson WorkForce WF-3520 | WorkForce Series | All-In-Ones | Printers | Support | Epson US

You might also run their Software Updater and see if there are any firmware updates for the printer, or updates for the Scanner software.

OldNavyGuy, Jul 20, 2021
  3. Polterry Win User
    Windows Fax and Scan (WFS)

WFS shows in my list of apps when I click start icon. When I click WFS however nothing happens. I have searched MS Community and found problems related to location and drivers for particular devices. I followed the location threads and I have found the WFS.exe file; see attached screenshot. However again nothing happens when I try opening / running as administrator. I tried again with scanner and printer connected and switched on but again nothing. I tried trouble-shooting file with default settings and also W7; again nothing.
    I have an Epson Perfection 3170 Photo scanner, a rather old model, that works fine using installed Epson apps/drivers.
    Does not seem to make sense; some obscure
    WFS [​IMG]
    setting needs ticking.

Polterry, Jul 20, 2021
  4. WFS

Epson WF-2760 Scan Function

My scan function has stopped working on my Epson WF-2760 with my Windows 8.1 HP notebook. It's been reloaded several times. Printing works.

Any suggestions?

Fiero Floyd, Jul 20, 2021
Thema:

WFS

1. WFS - Similar Threads - WFS

2. Windows Fax and Scan (WFS)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Fax and Scan (WFS): WFS shows in my list of apps when I click start icon. When I click WFS however nothing happens. I have searched MS Community and found problems related to location and drivers for particular devices. I followed the location threads and I have found the WFS.exe file; see...