Windows 10: WH-CH510 bluetooth headphones not connecting correctly to Windows 10 PC

Discus and support WH-CH510 bluetooth headphones not connecting correctly to Windows 10 PC in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have owned a pair of Sony HW-CH510 Bluetooth headphones for a few months and have had no issues with them in the past. However, a few days ago, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JackBowes, Dec 24, 2020.

1. JackBowes Win User

WH-CH510 bluetooth headphones not connecting correctly to Windows 10 PC

I have owned a pair of Sony HW-CH510 Bluetooth headphones for a few months and have had no issues with them in the past. However, a few days ago, I turned on my computer and they refused to connect. I have been able to connect them to my computer but, when showing up in the Bluetooth and other devices section, they come under Other Devices and I cannot get audio out of them.

I have tried disconnecting and reconnecting them, turning off and back on both my PC and its Bluetooth but nothing is working. Any ideas?

:)

JackBowes, Dec 24, 2020

2. microsoft windows 8.1on Dell Inspiron bluetooth not able to pair sony wireless headphone model WH-CH510

Hi Team

i am trying to pair my sony wireless headphone model WH-CH510 with DELL Inspiron laptop via bluetooth. it shows as paired but i am not able to listen anything on headset. Kindly advice

NandhakumarT A, Dec 24, 2020
  3. Bluetooth headphones not showing on PC correctly

I purchased a pair of Sony WH-1000MX3 headphones about half a year ago and when I first got them, they were fine. I did however experience one problem, which was that they wouldn't automatically connect to my PC when the bluetooth was on. So I unpaired
    both PC and headphones and deleted all the drivers on the PC and then restarted. Since then I have not been able to connect my headphones to my PC via bluetooth. But when they do show up in the bluetooth list, it's as an 'Other Device' so I can't use it.

AidanTheTurtle1, Dec 24, 2020
  4. WH-CH510 bluetooth headphones not connecting correctly to Windows 10 PC

Bluetooth headphones not showing on PC correctly

I purchased a pair of Sony WH-1000MX3 headphones about a year ago and when I first got them, they were fine. I did however experience one problem, which was that they wouldn't automatically connect to my PC when the bluetooth was on. So I unpaired both
    PC and headphones and deleted all the drivers on the PC and then restarted. Since then I have not been able to connect my headphones to my PC via bluetooth. But when they do show up in the bluetooth list, it's as an 'Other Device' so I can't use it.

BrianDilworth, Dec 24, 2020
Thema:

WH-CH510 bluetooth headphones not connecting correctly to Windows 10 PC

1. WH-CH510 bluetooth headphones not connecting correctly to Windows 10 PC - Similar Threads - CH510 bluetooth headphones

2. WH-CH510 headset not discovered by windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WH-CH510 headset not discovered by windows: Hello, I have a headset SONY WH-CH510 and it's not being discovered as a bluetooth device on my PC. I have reset the headset several times but not success. I have a DELL laptop with Windows 10 Business.Thanks in advance....
  3. WH-CH510 headset not discovered by windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WH-CH510 headset not discovered by windows: Hello, I have a headset SONY WH-CH510 and it's not being discovered as a bluetooth device on my PC. I have reset the headset several times but not success. I have a DELL laptop with Windows 10 Business.Thanks in advance....
  4. WH-CH510 headset not discovered by windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WH-CH510 headset not discovered by windows: Hello, I have a headset WH-CH510 and it's not being discovered as a bluetooth device on my PC. I have reset the headset several times but not success. I have a DELL laptop with Windows 10 Business.Thanks in advance....
  5. WH ch510 is getting paired but not getting connected. It is working with all other devices....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WH ch510 is getting paired but not getting connected. It is working with all other devices....: My SOny wh ch510 device is getting paired in bluetooth mode. But when trying to connect it says that didn't work. I am frustrated as the device works perfectly on all other laptops and all other telephonic devices iphone or android. I bought this device to use with my laptop...
  6. WH ch510 is getting paired but not getting connected. It is working with all other devices....

WH ch510 is getting paired but not getting connected. It is working with all other devices....: My SOny wh ch510 device is getting paired in bluetooth mode. But when trying to connect it says that didn't work. I am frustrated as the device works perfectly on all other laptops and all other telephonic devices iphone or android. I bought this device to use with my laptop...
  7. Sony Wireless Headphones WH-CH510 Bluetooth Profile Missing

Sony Wireless Headphones WH-CH510 Bluetooth Profile Missing: Hi guys, I recently bought a pair of Sony Bluetooth headphones, and I ran into the common problem with the 2 bluetooth profiles messing with the audio/stuff like that. That isn't the problem - I was looking up solutions to it before I really understood what was going on, and...
  8. Sony Wirless Headphones WH-CH510 Bluetooth Profile Missing

Sony Wirless Headphones WH-CH510 Bluetooth Profile Missing: Hi guys, I recently bought a pair of Sony Bluetooth headphones, and I ran into the common problem with the 2 bluetooth profiles messing with the audios/stuff like that. That isn't the problem - I was looking up solutions to it before I really understood what was going on, and...
  9. Bluetooth headphones not showing on PC correctly

Bluetooth headphones not showing on PC correctly: I purchased a pair of Sony WH-1000MX3 headphones about a year ago and when I first got them, they were fine. I did however experience one problem, which was that they wouldn't automatically connect to my PC when the bluetooth was on. So I unpaired both PC and headphones and...
  10. Bluetooth headphones not showing on PC correctly

Bluetooth headphones not showing on PC correctly: I purchased a pair of Sony WH-1000MX3 headphones about half a year ago and when I first got them, they were fine. I did however experience one problem, which was that they wouldn't automatically connect to my PC when the bluetooth was on. So I unpaired both PC and headphones...