Windows 10: What a waste of 26 dollars (Minecraft for WIndows 10)

Discus and support What a waste of 26 dollars (Minecraft for WIndows 10) in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; For 3 weeks now. My game can never run for even three minutes of being on some kind of server. NOT EVEN THREE MINUTES. It just goes ahead, freezes,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Melting Ice, Dec 6, 2018.

1. What a waste of 26 dollars (Minecraft for WIndows 10)

For 3 weeks now. My game can never run for even three minutes of being on some kind of server. NOT EVEN THREE MINUTES. It just goes ahead, freezes, then everything goes what color it is depending on what time of day or night in is in the game, then crashes.

Reliability monitor is very unhelpful too:

Faulting Application Path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApp\Microsoft.MinecraftUWP_1.7.100.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\Minecraft.Windows.exe

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: MoAppCrash
    Package Full Name: Microsoft.MinecraftUWP_1.7.100.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe
    Application Name: praid:App
    Application Version: 1.2.15.0
    Application Timestamp: 5bd7f280
    Fault Module Name: Minecraft.Windows.exe
    Fault Module Version: 1.2.15.0
    Fault Module Timestamp: 5bd7f280
    Exception Code: c0000005
    Exception Offset: 0000000000a3c0bf
    OS Version: 10.0.18290.2.0.0.256.48
    Locale ID: 1033
    Additional Information 1: 7a8f
    Additional Information 2: 7a8f89fa01a6fc03eae54007ca59fd20
    Additional Information 3: 6532
    Additional Information 4: 6532d284846d131eee514a4e17ca90ba

Extra information about the problem
    Bucket ID: f01f2d3fcbb880d391031bc8a7e434a5 (1225854072199066789)

:)

Melting Ice, Dec 6, 2018
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Dec 6, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 6, 2018
  4. zbook Win User

What a waste of 26 dollars (Minecraft for WIndows 10)

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

What a waste of 26 dollars (Minecraft for WIndows 10)

1. What a waste of 26 dollars (Minecraft for WIndows 10) - Similar Threads - waste dollars Minecraft

2. Windows 10 Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Minecraft: I have setup a docker container on a NAS running Minecraft Server. Desktop version of Minecraft on my Windows 10 machine connects and works great. When trying to access the same server from the same computer but using Minecraft Windows 10 edition it is unable to locate the...
  3. minecraft for windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    minecraft for windows 10: I am trying to download my copy of Minecraft for Windows 10, but instead of giving me a redeem code to download it, the Mojang website is redirecting me to the page to enter the code, even though i dont have one. How do I get the code?...
  4. minecraft on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft on windows 10: I have previously purchased Minecraft back in 2016 before Microsoft bought it, I have only just come back to playing it but I can only play a demo and I have to pay for it again if I want to play it...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10: I purchased Minecraft on the Minecraft website for both the Java edition and the Windows 10 version, after the purchase I got the code for the Windows 10 version and installed it onto my PC, but after trying to open it it keeps on crashing. After the double click, the Mojang...
  6. Minecraft Java or Minecraft Window 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java or Minecraft Window 10: Hiya, I seem to have bought the Windows 10 edition of Minecraft except I can't play on any servers or change my version because of this and I don't really want to pay another $40 as I have to pay for it and it is just a pain because there is a server I've been wanting to...
  7. Minecraft for Window's 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for Window's 10: I bought Minecraft way back, and i just noticed I got the free windows 10 edition. I thought I used the code a few days ago, but when I got to the app store to install it it just has me buy it again. I tried to use the code again and it say's it has already been redeemed. How...
  8. Minecraft windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10: I recently got a new computer a few months back and on my other computer, about a year ago, downloaded Minecraft windows 10 with the redeem code you get from buying Minecraft. I logged back onto the Microsoft account I redeemed mc windows 10 from but it says I have to buy it....
  9. Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?: I have just heard that Homegroup is deprecated on Win10 now. So how should we set up our LANs to allow for Minecraft servers? 109541
  10. Minecraft on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft on Windows 10: I heard that Minecraft is getting a separate release for Windows 10 based on pocket edition and that will cost $10 from Windows store. So if I buy Minecraft Win 10 version, would I get access to the Java vesion of minecraft?? 8295