Windows 10: What a waste of 26 dollars (Minecraft for WIndows 10)

Discus and support What a waste of 26 dollars (Minecraft for WIndows 10) in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; For 3 weeks now. My game can never run for even three minutes of being on some kind of server. NOT EVEN THREE MINUTES. It just goes ahead, freezes,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Melting Ice, Dec 6, 2018.

1. What a waste of 26 dollars (Minecraft for WIndows 10)

For 3 weeks now. My game can never run for even three minutes of being on some kind of server. NOT EVEN THREE MINUTES. It just goes ahead, freezes, then everything goes what color it is depending on what time of day or night in is in the game, then crashes.

Reliability monitor is very unhelpful too:

Faulting Application Path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApp\Microsoft.MinecraftUWP_1.7.100.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\Minecraft.Windows.exe

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: MoAppCrash
    Package Full Name: Microsoft.MinecraftUWP_1.7.100.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe
    Application Name: praid:App
    Application Version: 1.2.15.0
    Application Timestamp: 5bd7f280
    Fault Module Name: Minecraft.Windows.exe
    Fault Module Version: 1.2.15.0
    Fault Module Timestamp: 5bd7f280
    Exception Code: c0000005
    Exception Offset: 0000000000a3c0bf
    OS Version: 10.0.18290.2.0.0.256.48
    Locale ID: 1033
    Additional Information 1: 7a8f
    Additional Information 2: 7a8f89fa01a6fc03eae54007ca59fd20
    Additional Information 3: 6532
    Additional Information 4: 6532d284846d131eee514a4e17ca90ba

Extra information about the problem
    Bucket ID: f01f2d3fcbb880d391031bc8a7e434a5 (1225854072199066789)

:)

Melting Ice, Dec 6, 2018
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Dec 6, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 6, 2018
  4. zbook Win User

What a waste of 26 dollars (Minecraft for WIndows 10)

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

What a waste of 26 dollars (Minecraft for WIndows 10)

1. What a waste of 26 dollars (Minecraft for WIndows 10) - Similar Threads - waste dollars Minecraft

2. Dollar search forward

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dollar search forward: Can you customise the function keys to search for a dollar sign with a Word document in Windows 10? We used to be able to do it in the previous version by setting this up as follows:File, options, customise ribbon, keyboard shortcuts, customise, categories - macros,...
  3. All my memory is getting wasted on this is this normal ? or what

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    All my memory is getting wasted on this is this normal ? or what: i saw this just now and all my ram is utlizing this stuff like all weird exe files is it normal ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-my-memory-is-getting-wasted-on-this-is-this/1b549205-89f4-4751-b2e8-ba74ecb8193f
  4. All my memory is getting wasted on this is this normal ? or what

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All my memory is getting wasted on this is this normal ? or what: i saw this just now and all my ram is utlizing this stuff like all weird exe files is it normal ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-my-memory-is-getting-wasted-on-this-is-this/1b549205-89f4-4751-b2e8-ba74ecb8193f
  5. All my memory is getting wasted on this is this normal ? or what

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. windows 10 key for 15 dollars over at amazon.xxx

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    windows 10 key for 15 dollars over at amazon.xxx: hello I'm building a pc for the first time. and for the first time i'm installing windows instead of linux. I don't have the habit of paying 100 dollars for an operating system so after looking online found about resellers or whatever they are called. I ended up with a...
  7. How many dollars?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How many dollars?: Using expression web 4 many years now with windows 7 and now 10. For whatever reason I cannot hyperlink so using a mouse cursor over text a word pops up an image. How much to fix? A bigger problem is do I pay before I see results or what? Thanks...
  8. Windows 10 May 26 Update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 May 26 Update: I updated Windows 10 today, and there is a new random account that has administration access. This update removed administration access from my original account, as well. I can't log into it because it is password protected. How do I fix this, and why did Windows do this?...
  9. 4$ dollars for a Trade in

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    4$ dollars for a Trade in: I purchased this computer i'm currently typing on not even a year ago. I notice the storage running low and uninstalled everything on the computer and taking all the files off of it, still running slow and I'm usually not able to open a web browser. I go int a Microsoft store...
  10. Waste of time

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Waste of time: How, since the recent automatic upgrade of Windows 10, can I disable tapping or other unpredictable Synaptics SMBus touchpad functions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/waste-of-time/a2bfd913-5be1-4aa5-abe6-7af47fe7d7d8