Windows 10: What Account (and password) Am I Using for OneDrive ?

Discus and support What Account (and password) Am I Using for OneDrive ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have a free OneDrive account. My two computers connect automatically so it hasn't been a problem that I have forgotten the account I use for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by bob12603, Jun 14, 2019.

1. bob12603 Win User

What Account (and password) Am I Using for OneDrive ?

I have a free OneDrive account. My two computers connect automatically so it hasn't been a problem that I have forgotten the account I use for OneDrive. But now I would like a third computer to access the same files. So now I have to know the account and password. Is there a place somewhere in Windows (10 or 7) where I can see the account and password?

Thanks, Bob

:)

bob12603, Jun 14, 2019
  2. Yaqub K Win User

Local Account password changed to Online Account Password

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps on how to switch from Microsoft account to Local account:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Local account instead.
    • Enter your Microsoft account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the Local account and click OK.
    • Now, login to Local account.
    Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jun 14, 2019
  3. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Jun 14, 2019
  4. What Account (and password) Am I Using for OneDrive ?

Recovery of onedrive user id and password.

This will be the same email address and password combination that you use for your Microsoft Account.

Depending on whether your phone is on WP8.1 or Windows 10 Mobile, the exact steps might be slightly different.

Go to Settings, and then go to Email and Accounts. Whatever is listed first as your Microsoft Account is the email address you want to use for your OneDrive (in most cases).

If you can't remember the password for your Microsoft Account, from the web you can go the steps for "I forgot my password" on any Microsoft log in page. If you need help with this, ask below and someone can walk you through it.

Joel in Vic, Jun 14, 2019
Thema:

What Account (and password) Am I Using for OneDrive ?

1. What Account (and password) Am I Using for OneDrive ? - Similar Threads - Account password Using

2. Am using Google password manager, but Microsoft account password is acquired from some...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Am using Google password manager, but Microsoft account password is acquired from some...: I use Google password manager,and it works pretty well most of the time. However, whenever I try to log into account microsoft.com the password is acquired somewhere else. I have never been able to find what this sources or where it is and am. forced to change my password...
  3. Am using Google password manager, but Microsoft account password is acquired from some...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Am using Google password manager, but Microsoft account password is acquired from some...: I use Google password manager, or just about all of the accounts that I have and it works pretty well most of the time. However, whenever I try to log into account microsoft.com the password is acquired somewhere else not on Google password manager. I have never been able to...
  4. i am unable to login to my onedrive account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am unable to login to my onedrive account: i am unable to login to my onedrive account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-login-to-my-onedrive-account/821ea478-a3e6-4797-81b1-3b67e7960a21
  5. i am unable to login to my onedrive account

i am unable to login to my onedrive account: i am unable to login to my onedrive account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-login-to-my-onedrive-account/821ea478-a3e6-4797-81b1-3b67e7960a21
  6. I am using windows 11 recently updated, was using my Microsoft account password to sign in...

I am using windows 11 recently updated, was using my Microsoft account password to sign in...: Can't sign in to my pc because I forgot Microsoft account pin, just know password, what do I do?* Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-using-windows-11-recently-updated-was-using/d464f54c-54cd-4526-9eba-11bab4b4c4d0
  7. Settings says I am using a local account, but in the accounts page it says I am using a...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Settings says I am using a local account, but in the accounts page it says I am using a...: So basically in the settings app on windows it says I am using a local account but I want to use a Microsoft account. I am signed in to my Microsoft account, but every time I close a Microsoft app it signs me out despite clicking stay signed in. Please can you tell me how to...
  8. Can I use Onedrive in a Local Account?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I use Onedrive in a Local Account?: I want to use Onedrive in a W10 PC but also I need a local account. Is possible? Thanks submitted by /u/Ok_Intention_4934 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kgjxnx/can_i_use_onedrive_in_a_local_account/
  9. What Account (and password) Am I Using for OneDrive ?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    What Account (and password) Am I Using for OneDrive ?: I have a free OneDrive account. My two computers connect automatically so it hasn't been a problem that I have forgotten the account I use for OneDrive. But now I would like a third computer to access the same files. So now I have to know the account and password. Is there a...
  10. OneDrive. What am I doing wrong?

OneDrive. What am I doing wrong?: If I open OneDrive from the taskbar, open a folder, click on a file and then click "Share" a pane opens on the right hand side of the window. I am then invited to create an email account. I have done this but set up my existing email provided by my ISP. I am then invited to...