Windows 10: What alarm clock do you recommend for Windows 10

Discus and support What alarm clock do you recommend for Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I want an app the let's me specify a date and time to be notified, preferably with a sound and pop-up. I'm not concerned about the visual appearance.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SweetTasha, Aug 15, 2022.

1. What alarm clock do you recommend for Windows 10

I want an app the let's me specify a date and time to be notified, preferably with a sound and pop-up. I'm not concerned about the visual appearance. Simpler is better.TIA for you suggestions.SweetTasha

:)

SweetTasha, Aug 15, 2022
  2. Kris Ver Win User

alarm clock

Hi Diane,

We would like to verify some information regarding your concern. Are you trying to turn off an existing alarm? If so, here are the steps on how to turn off alarm clock in Windows 10:

1. Open Start.

2. Type “alarms” into the search box.

3. Select “Alarms & Clock” from the list of results.

What alarm clock do you recommend for Windows 10 f54bb39b-8098-4602-b0b6-3222db87f37e.png

4. On the Alarms & Clock window, click the toggle on the right side of an existing alarm.

What alarm clock do you recommend for Windows 10 d7b16df4-10a7-4525-87da-8613290ee16b.png

We'll always be here if you need further assistance.

Kris Ver, Aug 15, 2022
  3. Paola Gar Win User
    Windows 10 Alarm Clock Broken

Hi Daniel,

For us to check what might have caused this issue that you're experiencing when using the Windows 10 Alarm Clock app, please provide the following information:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Just to clarify, are you referring to the built-in Alarm Clock app in Windows 10?
    • Is this the first time that you've experienced this issue? Were there any changes made or Windows update that was installed on your device prior to this issue?
    • Does this issue only happen when using the Windows 10 Alarm Clock app? Have you tried playing other sounds to check if the same issue will persist?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Paola Gar, Aug 15, 2022
  4. What alarm clock do you recommend for Windows 10

Windows Alarms and Clock

Hello,

Thank you for getting back to us with the status of the issue and we apologies for delay in responding.

When you say "Alarms and Clock" are you referring to the build in app on Windows 10 or have you installed it from Windows Store?

Check if your system Date and time is correctly set.

If this is the build in Alarm and Clock app then we suggest you to uninstall and reinstall it and check if it helps:

To uninstall Alarm and Clock App
    follow the below steps:

1. Type Windows in the search box and right click on
    Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.

2. Type get-appxpackage *Microsoft.WindowsAlarms* | remove-appxpackage
    on the PowerShell and hit Enter.

This will uninstall the Alarm and Clock
    app and then you can reinstall the app from Windows Store.

Get $Windows Clock from the Microsoft Store

Let us know if it helps. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Aug 15, 2022
Thema:

What alarm clock do you recommend for Windows 10

1. What alarm clock do you recommend for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - alarm clock recommend

2. What alarm clock do you recommend for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    What alarm clock do you recommend for Windows 10: I want an app the let's me specify a date and time to be notified, preferably with a sound and pop-up. I'm not concerned about the visual appearance. Simpler is better.TIA for you suggestions.SweetTasha...
  3. What alarm clock do you recommend for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What alarm clock do you recommend for Windows 10: I want an app the let's me specify a date and time to be notified, preferably with a sound and pop-up. I'm not concerned about the visual appearance. Simpler is better.TIA for you suggestions.SweetTasha...
  4. Alarm and Clock

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Alarm and Clock: The notification appears for alarm and clock, in the form of a sound and a notification in the action center. However, after like 10 seconds, the alarm along with the notification just disappears. There is no information online about this issue so it is frustrating....
  5. Windows Alarm clock

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Alarm clock: Windows alarm no longer works for all 7 days I have to reset it everyday since I got new PC , the OS is getting to big to work properly ,How vcan this be fixed without going back to 102.40 that worked perfectly...
  6. windows Alarm clock

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    windows Alarm clock: i have surface pro 4 i try to set an alarm but it not ring on time. i search on community i try all methods. it rings on time but not in sleep mode. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-alarm-clock/dfb30f4a-cc51-4c19-820a-b43715064473
  7. Windows 10 Alarms & Clock

Windows 10 Alarms & Clock: Hello, I wanted to know if there is a way of adding your own custom alarms to the Alarms & Clocks App. I looked it up and could only find answers from a few years ago that do not work. I love the feature, But would much rather wake up to The Police than to Regular alarm...
  8. Alarm Clock

in Windows 10 Customization
    Alarm Clock: Is there a alarm clock software for windows 10 that will let me listen to my music as i fall asleep and when the alarm goes off, it stops windows media player and has volume control so i can make the alarm maxed out? or is there a way to max the volume of said alarm clock...
  9. Windows 10 alarm & clock

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 alarm & clock: The countdown timer in Windows 10 Alarm & Clock counts down OK but has stopped producing an alarm sound. I found many responses on the net, but nothing I have tried works to restore the alarm sounds. I have removed and re-installed the Alarm & Clock app....
  10. Alarms & Clock

Alarms & Clock: Please help with a perplexing issue. Have been using this app with no issues and decided to redo my alarms so I deleted all alarms and reset some of them how ever suddenly I was receiving duplicate alarms. So decided to delete all alarms and timers. Now I am still getting...