Windows 10: What all the technics and tactics that defender for endpoint E5 covers from MITRE framework

Discus and support What all the technics and tactics that defender for endpoint E5 covers from MITRE framework in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I'm not getting like what excatly defender for endpoint covers from MITRE framework technics and tactics... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Syfulla, Sep 22, 2022.

1. Syfulla Win User

What all the technics and tactics that defender for endpoint E5 covers from MITRE framework

I'm not getting like what excatly defender for endpoint covers from MITRE framework technics and tactics

:)

Syfulla, Sep 22, 2022

2. e5 poor cover

the post has been moved to this thread

now some one suggest any method to clean the white e5 which has now turned partial red bcoz of a china made leather cover??????

waiting .....

gs2011---01, Sep 22, 2022
  3. Windows Defender and Microsoft's E5 for ATP products

Scenario:- I have 2000 windows workstations( windows 8.1 on 1000 and windows 10 on the remaining workstations). Default windows Defender enabled and running on all of the 2000 workstations. I purchased Microsoft E5 licenses so i can use some of its ATP products/capabilities
    on 500 of my high priority workstations( that are a mix of 8.1 and 10)

Questions:-

1. If i decide to use 500 of the E5 license over 250 of my windows 8.1 and 250 of windows 10 workstations, will the Defender that is enabled and running gets disabled automatically after the E5 license is enabled for those workstations?

2. Once I use those 500 workstations ( mix of 8.1 and 10) to be covered by E5 for ATP, is there an agent related to E5 that gets installed on these 500 workstations so that they can be centrally managed by Microsoft's SaaS ATP console ?

3. Can both Defender and E5 (ATP) be enabled and co-exist at the same time on the workstation?

4. Also, if i decide to have a third party endpoint security solutions ( for example , carbon black, trendmicro....etc) agent installed on one of the 500 high priority workstations, I am aware that the default defender gets disabled automatically, what about
    the E5 ATP that its covered by, how will that get affected?

coolwater77, Sep 22, 2022
  4. What all the technics and tactics that defender for endpoint E5 covers from MITRE framework

Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to un-check and recheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series from Windows features.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run command.
    • Type Appwiz.cpl and select "turn Windows feature on or off" from the left
    • Uncheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer
    • Repeat step 1 and 2 and check .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer.
    Regards,

Waseemulla S, Sep 22, 2022
Thema:

What all the technics and tactics that defender for endpoint E5 covers from MITRE framework

1. What all the technics and tactics that defender for endpoint E5 covers from MITRE framework - Similar Threads - technics tactics defender

2. Defender for Endpoint - Best Practices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Defender for Endpoint - Best Practices: Hi,Where can I find a list of best practice settings for Defender for Endpoint agent settings as defined by Group Policy?I am currently reviewing the settings my org uses, and would also like to know if I have missed any settings too.Best regards,Dan...
  3. Defender for Endpoint - Best Practices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Defender for Endpoint - Best Practices: Hi,Where can I find a list of best practice settings for Defender for Endpoint agent settings as defined by Group Policy?I am currently reviewing the settings my org uses, and would also like to know if I have missed any settings too.Best regards,Dan...
  4. Defender for Endpoint - Best Practices

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Microsoft Defender for endpoint and manager

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Defender for endpoint and manager: Hello,I'm currently testing Defender as our AV solution to replace a 3rd party one. I have the connection to Intune setup and I've onboarded my test devices.I've also created an AV policy including a daily full scan at 10am.It's now almost 5pm, in the Defender portal my...
  6. Microsoft Defender for Endpoint

Microsoft Defender for Endpoint: Hi Reader, Does Microsoft Defender for endpoint have application whitelisting functionality? Any recommended implementation article would be appreciated.Thank you....
  7. Microsoft Defender for Endpoint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Defender for Endpoint: Hi Reader, Does Microsoft Defender for endpoint have application whitelisting functionality? Any recommended implementation article would be appreciated.Thank you....
  8. Microsoft Defender for Endpoint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. microsoft defender for endpoint

microsoft defender for endpoint: Hi fam, please help Microsoft Defender for Endpoint does not show alerts at all. please help what might be the problem. * Moved from Health & Band https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/microsoft-defender-for-endpoint/1dfa5bbd-396a-4cb9-9f2d-d55ae4c1cf2c
  10. Microsoft Defender for Endpoint for Server

Microsoft Defender for Endpoint for Server: Hello, I've been struggling to find this information and decided to post this here. Microsoft Defender for Endpoint formerly MDATP has the capability to isolate registered devices via a click in the MDATP portal. Microsoft Defender for Endpoint is now also available for...