Windows 10: What am i expected to do when Microsoft tells me I'm nearing my end-of-service date

Discus and support What am i expected to do when Microsoft tells me I'm nearing my end-of-service date in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; What am I expected to do when Microsoft tells me I'm nearing my end-of-service date.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DJSVS, Mar 17, 2020.

1. DJSVS Win User

What am i expected to do when Microsoft tells me I'm nearing my end-of-service date

What am I expected to do when Microsoft tells me I'm nearing my end-of-service date.

:)

DJSVS, Mar 17, 2020
  2. malware Win User

Windows XP Service Pack 3 (SP3) Release Dates

The guys over at Neowin.net have managed to get their hands on the internal schedule for the release of Windows XP Service Pack 3.

• April 14, 2008: Support is available for the release version of Service Pack 3 for Windows XP
    • April 21, 2008: Original Equipment Manufacturers, Volume License, Connect, and MSDN and TechNet subscribers
    • April 29, 2008: Microsoft Update, Windows Update, Download Center
    • June 10, 2008: Automatic Updates
    Source: Neowin.net

malware, Mar 17, 2020
  3. Dark Ride Win User
    Microsoft Delays Windows XP Service Pack 3

Bink has an interesting article up on his site concerning Windows XP SP3. Microsoft has apparently pushed back the release date of SP3 to the second half of 2007. Steve Ballmer (Microsoft executive had originally announced that the 3rd service pack for XP would be released before the release of Longhorn (now Windows Vista).

Bink suggests that we could see a "Rollup Package" coming from Microsoft in the near future for XP, with the possibility of that package replacing SP3 all together. One can also reason that Microsoft will use the delay of SP3 to further the cause of upgrading to Vista later on this year. Server 2003 SP2 is still scheduled for release in Q3/4 of this year and no more service packs will be made available for Windows 2000 or NT4.

Source: Bink.nu

Dark Ride, Mar 17, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

What am i expected to do when Microsoft tells me I'm nearing my end-of-service date

System Center Virtual Machine Manager 2007 nearing end of support

Source: System Center Virtual Machine Manager 2007 version nearing end of support | System Center: Virtual Machine Manager Engineering Blog

Brink, Mar 17, 2020
Thema:

1. What am i expected to do when Microsoft tells me I'm nearing my end-of-service date - Similar Threads - expected Microsoft tells

2. Plz tell me what to do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Plz tell me what to do: I have window 10 fully updated hp pavilion notebook pc I have a short range issue with all bluetooth device pairing with my laptop it is having crack sound when moved around 15-20 cm from laptop please help....
  3. Plz tell me what to do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Plz tell me what to do: I have window 10 fully updated hp pavilion notebook pc I have a short range issue with all bluetooth device pairing with my laptop it is having crack sound when moved around 15-20 cm from laptop please help....
  4. please tell me what to do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    please tell me what to do: hello thanks for information , but i have another problem with my computer. my computer and external hard disk work very good for more than a year . i one day my computer speaker did not work i try to back up speaker but still did not work . then i try to recovery my computer...
  5. please tell me what to do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    please tell me what to do: hello thanks for information , but i have another problem with my computer. my computer and external hard disk work very good for more than a year . i one day my computer speaker did not work i try to back up speaker but still did not work . then i try to recovery my computer...
  6. The Malware Remover tells me a Microsoft Time-Stamp Service file is suspicious, what do I do?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    The Malware Remover tells me a Microsoft Time-Stamp Service file is suspicious, what do I do?: My laptop was slow of late so i ran a malware scanner and removal tool. It found an object with a .tmp extension and said that "the digital signature on this file is invalid. Program is altered or corrupted since it was code signed by its author. This is typical for...
  7. Windows tells me I'm offline when I'm not

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows tells me I'm offline when I'm not: Windows has lately taken to displaying my internet status as offline, despite having a fine connection. It displays the no internet icon on the taskbar, but I can still browse the web and do other internet-reliant tasks fine. The issue is that Microsoft apps in particular...
  8. Can anyone tell me what's going on with the _6566a at the end of all these services? There...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can anyone tell me what's going on with the _6566a at the end of all these services? There...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/CHETA100100 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jgvvoo/can_anyone_tell_me_whats_going_on_with_the_6566a/
  9. Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/criticalbandana [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h7ajw4/can_someone_tell_me_what_im_doing_wrong/
  10. My version of windows 10 is nearing the end of servicing, but I am unable to update...

My version of windows 10 is nearing the end of servicing, but I am unable to update...: Just as a preface, I barely know anything about computers. I use them for school and gaming. I get concepts about them, but I’m not good at navigating their inner workings so I apologize in advance. But here’s my problem. I have always updated windows, but the last update...