Windows 10: What am I getting wrong with Tutorials?

Discus and support What am I getting wrong with Tutorials? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; There are a great many useful Tutorials I would like to make use of but I have problem getting them to work, though I follow the instructions as well... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by clayto, Nov 23, 2020.

1. clayto Win User

What am I getting wrong with Tutorials?

There are a great many useful Tutorials I would like to make use of but I have problem getting them to work, though I follow the instructions as well as I can. Here are a couple of examples: (1) adding Clipboard History to Context Menu(s). I get as far as running the downloaded reg file and I get the notifications that the changes have been made successfully. But the Clipboard History does not appear in the Context Menus (2) in my 'old' Tablet PC W Version 1903 I have totally lost the ability to manage/ change Display Brightness as the Slider has vanished and I, so far, cannot get it back or add relevant options to the Battery Power Plan as described. Plus, before it vanished it did not work, the Slider could be moved but Display remained stuck at excessively bright (100). In this case part of the problem seems to be the Display Driver which shows as MS Basic when I believe it should be Intel(R) HD Graphics which I cannot update --- I get Code 43 and 'something went wrong' notices.

:)

clayto, Nov 23, 2020
  2. a111087 Win User

3d gamestudio

dark basic comes with built in help that includes a tutorial and all kinds of help to get you started and even offers a step by step guide to creating your first game

a111087, Nov 23, 2020
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Nov 23, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 23, 2020
Thema:

1. What am I getting wrong with Tutorials? - Similar Threads - getting wrong Tutorials

2. What am I getting billed for?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What am I getting billed for?: To whom it mY concern, I get monthly bills from Microsoft, bit I don't know what they arTroy Seals https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-am-i-getting-billed-for/3ee52be9-292a-493d-bfed-76b19fb779ac
  3. What am I getting billed for?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What am I getting billed for?: To whom it mY concern, I get monthly bills from Microsoft, bit I don't know what they arTroy Seals https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-am-i-getting-billed-for/3ee52be9-292a-493d-bfed-76b19fb779ac
  4. I am very confused as to what is wrong with my pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am very confused as to what is wrong with my pc.: I have been searching for a while now and no one else seems to have the same issue as me. I have a dual monitor setup. When I boot up my PC both monitors are responsive. The motherboard logo appears on both and text telling me the shortcut to get into the bios menu appears....
  5. What am I doing wrong with this windows USB installation?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What am I doing wrong with this windows USB installation?: So I'm not incredibly tech-savy. Recently my laptop has had some Windows issues, so I am trying to re-install windows after a factory reset. The steps I have taken are: Run the Windows installation tool to create a USB for it. Set that USB to the top in the BOOT order....
  6. What am I doing wrong?

What am I doing wrong?: My pc is from 2013 and it runs Windows 8.1 pro fine. Someone recommended that I get off win8.1 and install 10 so at the time there was the 1803 version so I installed that and it's ok. But the windows partition randomly gets corrupt when I turn my pc on. It only happens with...
  7. What am i doing wrong?? pls help

What am i doing wrong?? pls help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Lucrez_lz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h93ez1/what_am_i_doing_wrong_pls_help/
  8. MediaCreationTool -- What am I doing wrong?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MediaCreationTool -- What am I doing wrong?: This worked a few weeks ago. Path to Media Creation Tool is 'd:\Acer G9-792\Create your own Windows 10 installation media\MediaCreationTool1803.exe' I created a Firewall Rule to allow it through. Now I'm getting this error: "There was a problem running this tool....
  9. What am I doing wrong?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What am I doing wrong?: Hi, I have been trying to create custom Windows themes complete with background images and sounds which I have no problem getting to work on my computer. The problem I am having is when I save the theme the file size is extremely small and when I shared it with someone to try...
  10. OneDrive. What am I doing wrong?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive. What am I doing wrong?: If I open OneDrive from the taskbar, open a folder, click on a file and then click "Share" a pane opens on the right hand side of the window. I am then invited to create an email account. I have done this but set up my existing email provided by my ISP. I am then invited to...