Windows 10: What am I missing???

Discus and support What am I missing??? in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi I’m having some major issues. I’ve been trying to get back into my personal computer and it’s asking me to do the verify app but that app isn’t... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by AbbieGutierrez, Apr 12, 2022.

1. What am I missing???

Hi I’m having some major issues. I’ve been trying to get back into my personal computer and it’s asking me to do the verify app but that app isn’t connected to my email. I never set up. It keeps asking me for a code that’s not going to be generated. What do I do? Can’t get in even though I know my password because it still asks for the app***Moved from: Outlook / Outlook.com / Email ***

:)

AbbieGutierrez, Apr 12, 2022

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Apr 12, 2022
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 12, 2022
  4. b1rd Win User

What am I missing???

DLL Missing

I actually posted the link for the "list of troubleshooting steps to resolve your boost_threads.dll problems" which is located half way down the page. I did not mean to promote any downloads.

Why don't I just go back and indicate that on my original post? That way there's access to the 'step-by-step' instructions, which are accessed via those green 'plus' signs next to the topics.

If the link still needs to be removed, then let me know

What am I missing??? [​IMG]

Thema:

What am I missing???

1. What am I missing??? - Similar Threads - missing

2. bootmgr is missing press Ctrl+alt+del to restart. I did and it brought different command...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bootmgr is missing press Ctrl+alt+del to restart. I did and it brought different command...: Good day, expert in the house,. My system first displayed blue screen error which read your system ran into a problem and needs to restart. After sometime, it says bootmgr is missing press Ctrl+alt+del to restart. I did and it brought different command which I don't...
  3. bootmgr is missing press Ctrl+alt+del to restart. I did and it brought different command...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bootmgr is missing press Ctrl+alt+del to restart. I did and it brought different command...: Good day, expert in the house,. My system first displayed blue screen error which read your system ran into a problem and needs to restart. After sometime, it says bootmgr is missing press Ctrl+alt+del to restart. I did and it brought different command which I don't...
  4. bootmgr is missing press Ctrl+alt+del to restart. I did and it brought different command...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows defender is missing apps and browser control

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows defender is missing apps and browser control: Hi, I recently reset my PC and I have noticed that apps and browser control is missing from Windows Defender. I tried to select it in Privacy and Security in settings but when I do it doesn't load.I also noticed when I uninstalled my third part antivirus software the virus...
  6. Windows defender is missing apps and browser control

Windows defender is missing apps and browser control: Hi, I recently reset my PC and I have noticed that apps and browser control is missing from Windows Defender. I tried to select it in Privacy and Security in settings but when I do it doesn't load.I also noticed when I uninstalled my third part antivirus software the virus...
  7. Why when i type in File Explorer does it keep missing out letters and characters? Im using...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why when i type in File Explorer does it keep missing out letters and characters? Im using...: Why when i type in File Explorer does it keep missing out letters and characters? Im using Windows 11. Its only in Explorer that this happens. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-when-i-type-in-file-explorer-does-it-keep/606fcf3d-39b9-4b90-8b68-31b573d0cfda
  8. Why when i type in File Explorer does it keep missing out letters and characters? Im using...

Why when i type in File Explorer does it keep missing out letters and characters? Im using...: Why when i type in File Explorer does it keep missing out letters and characters? Im using Windows 11. Its only in Explorer that this happens. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-when-i-type-in-file-explorer-does-it-keep/606fcf3d-39b9-4b90-8b68-31b573d0cfda
  9. Windows 11 Keyboard trouble-shooter is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Keyboard trouble-shooter is missing: I have an issue with the escape button. Sometimes it works and sometimes it does not. I want to troubleshoot the keyboard but the troubleshoot button is not available under the other troubleshooter options....
  10. Windows 11 Keyboard trouble-shooter is missing

Windows 11 Keyboard trouble-shooter is missing: I have an issue with the escape button. Sometimes it works and sometimes it does not. I want to troubleshoot the keyboard but the troubleshoot button is not available under the other troubleshooter options....