Windows 10: what am I supposed to do know, if it's already approved then what am I waiting for, I've...

Discus and support what am I supposed to do know, if it's already approved then what am I waiting for, I've... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; [ATTACH]this makes no sense, what do I do know?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CoolPerson1, Sep 23, 2019.

1. what am I supposed to do know, if it's already approved then what am I waiting for, I've...

what am I supposed to do know, if it's already approved then what am I waiting for, I've... 581de68e-8cbf-46f2-b878-6a14cfedccb5?upload=true.jpg this makes no sense, what do I do know?

:)

CoolPerson1, Sep 23, 2019
  2. vimel35 Win User

Waiting for approval

Hi, i have a question. I'm from Spain and i have a Nokia C7 (product code: 059D046) from Movistar Spain company. In the
    Nokia Belle Update Availability page, it says that it's waiting for approval. How much time aprox. it will be waiting for approval? some days, a week, a month?

Thanks (sorry for my bad english).

* Nokia Belle Update Availability page:
    http://europe.nokia.com/find-products/nokia-belle-update/nokia-belle-update-availability

vimel35, Sep 23, 2019
  3. Waiting for approval for unbranded phones

In the Software Update for Nokia Lumia with Windows Phone page, some phones has the status "Waiting for approval". Far as I know, carrier
    specific phones updates are tested/aproved by the carrier.

But, the unbranded ones: who makes the tests and approves the update? Is Nokia itself?

andrebires---01, Sep 23, 2019
  4. vilu85 Win User

what am I supposed to do know, if it's already approved then what am I waiting for, I've...

Waiting for approval

Try to call your operator and ask for technical service (they usually have technical service where they know much more than normal service that answers when you call them). Then ask that do they have any idea how long it takes to approve new firmware updates.
    If they don't know or cannot say any estimated time, ask how long it took last time to approve update (for example, when the Symbian Anna update came).

vilu85, Sep 23, 2019
Thema:

what am I supposed to do know, if it's already approved then what am I waiting for, I've...

1. what am I supposed to do know, if it's already approved then what am I waiting for, I've... - Similar Threads - supposed already approved

2. WHAT DO I DO I AM SCARED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHAT DO I DO I AM SCARED: I have a microsoft lockdown while scrolling through websites. Now the thing is that I have been told to never do this however I was scared and dialed the number and they answered the call, they said to not worry and do the following. Press ctrl then alt then Delete . After I...
  3. What am I supposed to do when I've tried everything to try and get into my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What am I supposed to do when I've tried everything to try and get into my computer: I can't factory reset my computer so I tried the fixes for that and it didn't work I've tried literally everything I don't know what to do I've tried start up repair, tried going into safe mode but i cant even do that, it all started telling me my credintials couldn't be...
  4. What am I supposed to do when I've tried everything to try and get into my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What am I supposed to do when I've tried everything to try and get into my computer: I can't factory reset my computer so I tried the fixes for that and it didn't work I've tried literally everything I don't know what to do I've tried start up repair, tried going into safe mode but i cant even do that, it all started telling me my credintials couldn't be...
  5. What am I supposed to do when I've tried everything to try and get into my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. What am I supposed to do now? I NEED help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What am I supposed to do now? I NEED help: TL;DR at bottom So I got my PC in August for school as I am a 3D animation student and needed a solid laptop to run the programs. When I first got it the program was crashing after having a really simple scene open for about 30 minutes. When it crashed I got the blue screen...
  7. What am I doing wrong?

What am I doing wrong?: My pc is from 2013 and it runs Windows 8.1 pro fine. Someone recommended that I get off win8.1 and install 10 so at the time there was the 1803 version so I installed that and it's ok. But the windows partition randomly gets corrupt when I turn my pc on. It only happens with...
  8. What the hell am I supposed to do with this. PC doesn’t react

What the hell am I supposed to do with this. PC doesn’t react: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ilostmyguacamole [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fhewmh/what_the_hell_am_i_supposed_to_do_with_this_pc/
  9. I already updated to Windows 10 1809, what am I supposed to do?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I already updated to Windows 10 1809, what am I supposed to do?: So I heard everywhere that the new Windows 10 October Update is supposedly deleting user’s files. When 1809 was released, I updated instantly since I thought nothing would be wrong. It would only be a few days later before I knew about this. Since I had set up a dual boot...
  10. What am I doing wrong?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What am I doing wrong?: Hi, I have been trying to create custom Windows themes complete with background images and sounds which I have no problem getting to work on my computer. The problem I am having is when I save the theme the file size is extremely small and when I shared it with someone to try...