Windows 10: What app can enhance sound?

Discus and support What app can enhance sound? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi all, I had to reset my Windows 10 and can't remember the name of this genius app I had that would make everything louder on my old acer laptop. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/radieschen79, Nov 25, 2020.

1. What app can enhance sound?

Hi all, I had to reset my Windows 10 and can't remember the name of this genius app I had that would make everything louder on my old acer laptop. I tried Equalizer Apo, but this dosen't work at all. Any suggestions? Thanks a lot for your help in advance.

submitted by /u/radieschen79
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/radieschen79, Nov 25, 2020
  2. fireberd Win User

Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Nov 25, 2020
  3. HTC rolled out SOUND ENHANCER APP?????

i have searched whole the market place to find SOUND ENHANCER APP but cant find the app...
    will u please suggest how to????
    i have heard that htc withdraw the app bcoz of failure......

Hardik3278, Nov 25, 2020
  4. jayv2251 Win User

What app can enhance sound?

Enhancing sound

I could use some suggestions on how I can boost, enhance, or otherwise manipulate sound on my laptop. I know this system isn't a multi-media hub, although I do have Kodi and Plex installed. When I watch movies on Netflix or a dvd, the sound is rather bland and flat. Need some sort of software based booster/eq. I've asked this question on a few Facebook pages, and folks start suggestion players. That isn't what I'm looking for, don't need a player for Netflix. Suggestions?

jayv2251, Nov 25, 2020
Thema:

What app can enhance sound?

1. What app can enhance sound? - Similar Threads - app enhance sound

2. Enhancement tab is showing in headphones sound properties, but there are no enhancements to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enhancement tab is showing in headphones sound properties, but there are no enhancements to...: I have been using the same headset for 2 years ...the hyper x cloud alpha wireless. It connects wirelessly to the dongle that came with it which plugs into a USB port. I don't use the Hyperx Ngenuity App to control Equalization, and I don't want to so please don't reply...
  3. Enhancement tab is showing in headphones sound properties, but there are no enhancements to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Enhancement tab is showing in headphones sound properties, but there are no enhancements to...: I have been using the same headset for 2 years ...the hyper x cloud alpha wireless. It connects wirelessly to the dongle that came with it which plugs into a USB port. I don't use the Hyperx Ngenuity App to control Equalization, and I don't want to so please don't reply...
  4. Sound Control Enhancements

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound Control Enhancements: Sitting here listening to Nirvana with new speakers and I am looking for the windows sound enhancements which used to be in sound/speakers/properties but I cant find them. There was acoustic controls to 'fake' auditoriums, street, living room, pipes etc. I am trying to get...
  5. Sound Enhancements Not Preserved on Reboot

Sound Enhancements Not Preserved on Reboot: The setting of "Loudness" for my speakers from the Enhanced Tab of my Speakers Properties never stays enabled after a reboot. Is there a way to keep it enabled by default when I reboot my computer? [img] 167019
  6. Enhancement Tab on sound settings is not there

in Windows 10 Customization
    Enhancement Tab on sound settings is not there: So I want to do noise suppression since my friends can hear my fan and keyboard but I do not have the enhancement tab on my sounds settings. Is there a way i could get it? [ATTACH]...
  7. Enhancement sound tab missing?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Enhancement sound tab missing?: Hi, everybody. I have a new laptop and extra bass headphones, but the resulting bass is just meh (on my phone sounds way better).... I wanted to boost the bass in the sound properties (mmsys.cpl) but the tab for enhancements is not there. I've seen tutorials that suggest...
  8. Enhancing sound

Enhancing sound: I could use some suggestions on how I can boost, enhance, or otherwise manipulate sound on my laptop. I know this system isn't a multi-media hub, although I do have Kodi and Plex installed. When I watch movies on Netflix or a dvd, the sound is rather bland and flat. Need some...
  9. Sound enhancement tab is missing?

Sound enhancement tab is missing?: Ive recently upgraded my logitech headset drivers and noticed the sound enhancement tab is gone. anyone knows how to bring it back without going back drivers which i dont seem to find anymore? 26909
  10. "Sound Enhancements" missing in the "Sound" app

"Sound Enhancements" missing in the "Sound" app: I used to see four potential enhancements that I could choose in the Sound app. But now I can't find them. I'm thinking that, perhaps, some other driver has superceded that driver that had the enhancement choices. Can someone help? Thank you. 103384