Windows 10: What app do I need to link my laptop to my iPhone

Discus and support What app do I need to link my laptop to my iPhone in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Need to download an app on my way my laptop that will allow the app that I have on my iPhone to connect by scanning a QR code... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Crystal Tomblin, Feb 21, 2024.

1. What app do I need to link my laptop to my iPhone

Need to download an app on my way my laptop that will allow the app that I have on my iPhone to connect by scanning a QR code

:)

Crystal Tomblin, Feb 21, 2024
  2. A-B-J Win User

iPhone not linking with Phone Link app

iPhone not linking with Phone Link app, I scan the QR code using the iphone app and it does nothing? Phone is paired with the computer using bluetooth. All I get in the iphone Link to Windows companion app is 'connecting'. It's been like this for 2+ weeks since the option appeared in the windows Phone Link app. I've tried forgetting the computer and reconnecting to no avail.

Any ideas?

A-B-J, Feb 21, 2024
  3. farlex85 Win User
    Remote app for android

I recently traded in my iphone for an android, and just realized that hippo remote is iphone only. I'm looking for a similar app for android so I can use it as a remote for my htpc. Any suggestions?

farlex85, Feb 21, 2024
  4. What app do I need to link my laptop to my iPhone

iPhone 11 wont' pair with Phone Link (O/S Windows 11)

I am unable to pair my iPhone with Phone Link.

• Windows 11 is updated
    • Link to Windows is updated and installed on my iPhone
    • PC is paired with the iPhone, and vice versa

I don't see Phone Link listed as an installed app under settings

Phone Link is listed as a default app under the settings

Phone Link is turned on as a start up, although it is listed as "not measured"

The pairing was successful until last fall and now isn't working.

Jennifer Marants, Feb 21, 2024
Thema:

What app do I need to link my laptop to my iPhone

1. What app do I need to link my laptop to my iPhone - Similar Threads - app need link

2. What app do I need to link my laptop to my iPhone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What app do I need to link my laptop to my iPhone: Need to download an app on my way my laptop that will allow the app that I have on my iPhone to connect by scanning a QR code https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-app-do-i-need-to-link-my-laptop-to-my-iphone/f1303a9f-c22c-4655-a40c-ad22b6943ad2
  3. iPhone not linking with Phone Link app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iPhone not linking with Phone Link app: I CAN'T CONNECT MY PHONE WITH MY LAPTOP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/iphone-not-linking-with-phone-link-app/f42584c4-bfb2-40c5-96e9-59e2d606da94
  4. iPhone not linking with Phone Link app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iPhone not linking with Phone Link app.: So first to point out, Im still using windows 10, and I have been wanting to use the Phone Link App to pair and sync with my iPhone.However, everytime I try to scan the QR code that pops up when I check off that I have the app ready, nothing happens. Absolutely nothing...
  5. iPhone not linking with Phone Link app.

iPhone not linking with Phone Link app.: So first to point out, Im still using windows 10, and I have been wanting to use the Phone Link App to pair and sync with my iPhone.However, everytime I try to scan the QR code that pops up when I check off that I have the app ready, nothing happens. Absolutely nothing...
  6. How do I link my iPhone to my windows 11 laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I link my iPhone to my windows 11 laptop?: How do I link my iPhone 11 to my laptop with windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-link-my-iphone-to-my-windows-11-laptop/3aca496c-ff80-4b45-a9eb-4cd439d9c31c
  7. How do I link my iPhone to my windows 11 laptop?

How do I link my iPhone to my windows 11 laptop?: How do I link my iPhone 11 to my laptop with windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-link-my-iphone-to-my-windows-11-laptop/3aca496c-ff80-4b45-a9eb-4cd439d9c31c
  8. How do I link my iPhone to my Windows 10 laptop?

How do I link my iPhone to my Windows 10 laptop?: I'm not sure how to connect my iPhone to my windows 10 laptop because it only shows how to do it on android and when I use the QR code it says, "No usable data found"....
  9. How do I link my iPhone to my Windows 10 laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I link my iPhone to my Windows 10 laptop?: I'm not sure how to connect my iPhone to my windows 10 laptop because it only shows how to do it on android and when I use the QR code it says, "No usable data found"....
  10. Linking my iphone with my laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Linking my iphone with my laptop: okay I have a I phone 6s ,ios 12.3.1 will it pair with my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/linking-my-iphone-with-my-laptop/5f429b8d-f289-4d76-a6a1-51603b6279f6