Windows 10: what app or program can i use to burn cds and dvds

Discus and support what app or program can i use to burn cds and dvds in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; what app or program can i use to burn cds and dvds... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by bellechavez, Aug 13, 2019.

1. what app or program can i use to burn cds and dvds

what app or program can i use to burn cds and dvds

:)

bellechavez, Aug 13, 2019

2. How to burn a document to a cd in windows 10

Hi Elaine,

To assist you better, answer the below questions

• Are you facing any difficulties to burn a document to a cd?
    • Are you using any third party tool to burn a document to a cd?
    I suggest you to follow below steps to burn cd and check if it helps.

• Insert CD/DVD.
    • Open the CD/DVD drive in File explorer
      icon from the taskbar, copy and paste the required document to the
      CD/DVD drive.
    • Click on Burn a Disc.
    • Follow on the on screen instruction.
    Hope the information was helpful. If you need further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Ashwin V S, Aug 13, 2019
  3. good program to burn mp3 cd's

i've been using nero for a long time to satisfy all my cd/dvd burning needs but i feel the nero is a bit bloated these days, i'm wondering if there is another program with less bloat that will allow me to make mp3 cd's with less extra software or steps involved, basically just a reletively simple burning program

psychomage343, Aug 13, 2019
  4. what app or program can i use to burn cds and dvds

Burning photos to a CD Disc

Hi Jimmy,

We suggest that you use Windows Media Player to burn the images. Please follow the steps below:

• Open Windows Media Player.
    • In the Player Library > Burn tab > select
      Burn options
    • Choose Audio CD or Data CD or DVD.
    • Insert a blank disc into your CD or DVD burner. (Select the drive you want to use if your PC has more than one CD or DVD drive)
    • Search for the items in your Player Library that you want to burn to the disc, and then drag them to the list pane (on the right side of the Player Library) to create a burn list.
    • When you're finished with the list, select Start burn.
    Note: If necessary, click the Clear list button to remove all items from the previous burn list.

Let us know how it goes.

Regile Reb, Aug 13, 2019
Thema:

what app or program can i use to burn cds and dvds

1. what app or program can i use to burn cds and dvds - Similar Threads - app program burn

2. burn CDs or DVDS using Windows DVD Player

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    burn CDs or DVDS using Windows DVD Player: Can I burn CDs or DVDS using Windows DVD Player? On Windows 10 I can't burn CDs or DVDs with provided software. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/burn-cds-or-dvds-using-windows-dvd-player/16e14a78-467c-420b-aa9c-985b4a1afb34
  3. Burning DVDs and CDs with Format Control on Win 10 pro

Burning DVDs and CDs with Format Control on Win 10 pro: I am new to Win 10 pro. Version 1909. On Win 7, I used Roxio Creator 7 Premier. It allowed me to select, in detail, the format to use. This is important to me. At least as far as I can see, The default Win 10 pro disk writer does not allow this. If I am mistaken, I would...
  4. Burning DVDs and CDs with Format Control on Win 10 pro

in Windows 10 Support
    Burning DVDs and CDs with Format Control on Win 10 pro: I am new to Win 10 pro. Version 1909. On Win 7, I used Roxio Creator 7 Premier. It allowed me to select, in detail, the format to use. This is important to me. At least as far as I can see, The default Win 10 pro disk writer does not allow this. If I am mistaken, I would...
  5. Burning CDs

Burning CDs: Why is now impossible for me to burn 10 mp3 files using Windows 10 media player onto a standard CD? I was able to do this last week. Now I can't. I have changed no settings. Nothing. You would think that after about 35 years of Microsoft, you would have made it easy to burn...
  6. Cant burn DVDs but i can Burn CDs

Cant burn DVDs but i can Burn CDs: Hello i have the error write speed too fast or too slow to burn disc, i have tried everything i can find online, i even opened the laptop up and took the driver out but i cannot see anything wrong, i have tried different software and different speeds nothing is working its...
  7. Burning CDs

Burning CDs: Hi Everyone. I was having difficulty burning my own recorded mp3's last year. I updated the playlist and used a writable cd and it finally worked...the whole 13 tracks burned to disc with Windows media Player. Fast forward a year I am wanting to burn another 13 tracks...
  8. Burn Cds

Burn Cds: I want to burn a 33 page Windows file either as .docx or pdf file, but I am not all that familiar with Windows 10. Can someoneoffer a procedure for a rookie? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/burn-cds/c85388c2-855d-4257-94d2-517c98df147d
  9. burn cds

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    burn cds: how to burn cds when windows cannot find file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/burn-cds/7a3a7367-2c9f-473a-8e8c-51a3a78d0da8"
  10. Burning dvds

in Windows 10 Support
    Burning dvds: I have a movie downloaded on my laptop. I am using win10. I put dvd into the drive. I press burn dvd, but it does nothing. Also, the page stops responding. Thanks for your help. 51395