Windows 10: What app to use for PDF file.

Discus and support What app to use for PDF file. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Not very smart with computers so hope someone can help. I downloaded a for from and email from my bank . I saved it to my computer. When i went to open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JamesCasper, Nov 12, 2018.

1. What app to use for PDF file.

Not very smart with computers so hope someone can help. I downloaded a for from and email from my bank . I saved it to my computer. When i went to open it i was asked what app to open it with. It was saved as pdf, but i have no clue what i need. I have Windows 10 and Office 365.

:)

JamesCasper, Nov 12, 2018

2. Pdf file

Hello Bhaumik,

For you to download and access the PDF files, please follow the steps below:

• Please download and install the UC browser and Xodo PDF Reader & Editor from Windows Store.
    • Once installed, please download the PDF file from a web page using the
      UC browser
      by tapping the PDF file you wish to download > Click
      Regular Download
    • Once the PDF file is downloaded, please go to App list >
      Xodo application
      > Menu icon > Recent Documents > tap the
      PDF file you've downloaded from UC browser.

Please note that if you have an existing PDF Reader application installed on your phone, we suggest that you uninstall it first.

Let us know if this works for you.

Gerald Mal, Nov 12, 2018
  3. Searching in PDF?

Hey guys, I need to look up a large list of data from a PDF file, basically just to check if each entry of the list is in the pdf. Is there some way to do this without having to check one by one?

ebolamonkey3, Nov 12, 2018
  4. Anna Bon Win User

What app to use for PDF file.

PDF

Hello,

Regarding your PDF documents, the location will be based on where you saved the files. For your second inquiry, your documents can be converted to a PDF. If the original file is from Office Word, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• In Word, select File > Save As.

• Select where you want to save the file.

• Type a new File name if you want.

• For Save as type, select PDF.

• For Optimize for, select an option: Standard or
      Minimum Size.

• Select Open File After Publishing, if you want to open the file after you save it as a PDF. This is selected by default.

• Select Save.
    If the steps provided is not working, please get back to us with the exact version of your Office Word.

Let us know the result of the suggested steps.

Thank you.

Anna Bon, Nov 12, 2018
Thema:

What app to use for PDF file.

1. What app to use for PDF file. - Similar Threads - app PDF file

2. How to change the default app for .pdf files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change the default app for .pdf files: I'll use F as shorthand for one of my .pdf apps. I'll use P as shorthand for the other .pdf app. I prefer not to use the names of apps that compete with one another. P is currently the default app for .pdf files. I want to change the default to F.Then I scroll down the list...
  3. How to change the default app for .pdf files

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change the default app for .pdf files: I'll use F as shorthand for one of my .pdf apps. I'll use P as shorthand for the other .pdf app. I prefer not to use the names of apps that compete with one another. P is currently the default app for .pdf files. I want to change the default to F.Then I scroll down the list...
  4. What is the type of PDF used in Microsoft print to PDF

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    What is the type of PDF used in Microsoft print to PDF: I have attended a webinar on digital signatures and documents. The presented stated to archive documents they should be in PDF/A. Does Microsoft print to PDF use this format, or is there a way to do that?...
  5. What is the type of PDF used in Microsoft print to PDF

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the type of PDF used in Microsoft print to PDF: I have attended a webinar on digital signatures and documents. The presented stated to archive documents they should be in PDF/A. Does Microsoft print to PDF use this format, or is there a way to do that?...
  6. What is the type of PDF used in Microsoft print to PDF

7. Issues while converting PDF files using PDF Conversion Tool

Issues while converting PDF files using PDF Conversion Tool: I just installed the Microsoft app "PDF conversion tool" on my computer. When i try to convert a .doc file to pdf, it works, but when i try to convert a pdf file to doc file, I got a message: " Internal Error, Error Detail: 2. Permission Error, Please contact us". On...
  8. Using PC to open PDF files in Cellphone

Using PC to open PDF files in Cellphone: Hello. I was able to view and print PDF documents stored on my Android phone by connecting my cellphone to my Windows 7 PC via USB cable. I am unable to do that with my Windows 10 PC. When I try to view the document on my phone, the MSN.com site pops up. Before I...
  9. What App to use to open a .mht file?

What App to use to open a .mht file?: I downloaded the MHTViewer from the Windows Store but it won't open my Windows Steps Recorder files. I would appreciate very much another suggestion that can view a .mht file that has pictures mixed with text. 134338
  10. open pdf files using Edge

open pdf files using Edge: I cannot open a PDF online. I am using Win 10 and Adobe Acrobat 9. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/open-pdf-files-using-edge/c94f483d-1aba-4fca-acad-949ae4d5e628