Windows 10: What apps and settings do i lose ?

Discus and support What apps and settings do i lose ? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I keep trying upgrading from 7 to 10 i but i keep getting errors i tried everything nothing works I was thinking of upgrading without losing files but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/KING_OF-NIGHT, Jul 17, 2020.

1. What apps and settings do i lose ?

I keep trying upgrading from 7 to 10 i but i keep getting errors i tried everything nothing works I was thinking of upgrading without losing files but i lose apps and setting so what apps do i lose ? Do i lose steam games and emulatos that is installed like pcsx2 and settings ?

submitted by /u/KING_OF-NIGHT
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/KING_OF-NIGHT, Jul 17, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 17, 2020
  3. Dulce-Joy Win User
    What will I lose by doing a hard reset?

Will I lose phone numbers? Will I lose pictures, apps, settings? Will I lose the Mango update? How can I make sure I don't lose phone numbers? And how exactly do I do a hard reset, and what should I make sure to do before the hard reset? Thank you.

Dulce-Joy, Jul 17, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

What apps and settings do i lose ?

New Microsoft To-Do app version 1.60 now available in Mac App Store

Source: Microsoft To-Do on the Mac App Store

Brink, Jul 17, 2020
Thema:

What apps and settings do i lose ?

1. What apps and settings do i lose ? - Similar Threads - apps settings lose

2. The apps and features are not showing up in my settings what should I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The apps and features are not showing up in my settings what should I do?: Good MorningThe apps & features are missing in my settings what should I do?From,Octavius Graham J.R. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-apps-and-features-are-not-showing-up-in-my/dc569812-058f-47e9-8c7f-cdbcdf3c2b41
  3. The apps and features are not showing up in my settings what should I do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The apps and features are not showing up in my settings what should I do?: Good MorningThe apps & features are missing in my settings what should I do?From,Octavius Graham J.R. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-apps-and-features-are-not-showing-up-in-my/dc569812-058f-47e9-8c7f-cdbcdf3c2b41
  4. How do i downgrade from win10 to win7 without losing anything Files, apps and settings or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i downgrade from win10 to win7 without losing anything Files, apps and settings or...: How do i downgrade from win10 to win7 without losing anything Files, apps and settings or how to back them up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-downgrade-from-win10-to-win7-without/ab1e8708-0245-4d8d-86ba-e083591f0bee
  5. How do i downgrade from win10 to win7 without losing anything Files, apps and settings or...

How do i downgrade from win10 to win7 without losing anything Files, apps and settings or...: How do i downgrade from win10 to win7 without losing anything Files, apps and settings or how to back them up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-downgrade-from-win10-to-win7-without/ab1e8708-0245-4d8d-86ba-e083591f0bee
  6. How do i downgrade from win10 to win7 without losing anything Files, apps and settings or...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Changing default app location, what will I lose?

Changing default app location, what will I lose?: I have the Game Pass on PC and wish to change my default app location as that particular drive has more space. It mentions that it will need to delete other apps to change the default location. What exactly is being deleted? It is my OS drive and has all my game...
  8. All wifi settings are gone, what do I do?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    All wifi settings are gone, what do I do?: I’m at uni and in my dorms, to access the upgraded Wi-fi, you’ve got to enter a unique code for each device into a page that should pop up when you open a browser. It worked fine for my phone and switch, but not for my laptop (a surface book 2). I could connect to the Wi-fi...
  9. what do i lose if reinstalling windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    what do i lose if reinstalling windows 10?: hey. id like to reinstall windows but im a bit confused about what i lose and what i keep.also theres something about what account im logging into windows with,local or the other type? and what about all the other drives in my system,will windows know about everything that...
  10. What is the "Settings" app?

in Windows 10 Support
    What is the "Settings" app?: In the "Let apps run in the background" setting, one of the options is "Settings". What is the Settings app, what does it do when running in the background, and (more importantly) what will change if I don't let it run in the background? I It's the only application I still...