Windows 10: what apps to backup call logs and SMS ?

Discus and support what apps to backup call logs and SMS ? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have two Android phones in which I want to transfer all call logs and SMS from one phone to another. What is the easiest and reliable apps do you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tsw88, Jul 13, 2019.

1. Tsw88 Win User

what apps to backup call logs and SMS ?

I have two Android phones in which I want to transfer all call logs and SMS from one phone to another. What is the easiest and reliable apps do you recommend?

:)

Tsw88, Jul 13, 2019

2. sms backup

Hi I have sms backup on my phone and I want to open the backups on my pc and print some of the txts, has anybody any ideas for programs that will open them up

cookiemonster, Jul 13, 2019
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    sms backup

I use SMS Backup+ to dump all my test to my gmail account then I can print them like any email.

newtekie1, Jul 13, 2019
  4. what apps to backup call logs and SMS ?

sms backup

Hi tried notepad but sorry it did not work, but I synced my printer to my phone and I can print them through sms backup, regards and thanks for the help.

cookiemonster, Jul 13, 2019
Thema:

what apps to backup call logs and SMS ?

1. what apps to backup call logs and SMS ? - Similar Threads - apps backup call

2. what is bulk sms service?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what is bulk sms service?: I am working in the IT Company which is a Bulk SMS Service providers the name of the company is Msgclub. i want to know how bulk sms service is work in the different company or industries....
  3. what is bulk sms service?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what is bulk sms service?: I am working in the IT Company which is a Bulk SMS Service providers the name of the company is Msgclub. i want to know how bulk sms service is work in the different company or industries....
  4. Your phone app SMS history

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your phone app SMS history: Hi,I have just setup Your Phone App and my Pixel 4a and it's working great.My question is now does one increase the SMS history length for all the conversations? Presently is only seems to be displaying about 1 month of history.TIAGreg...
  5. Your phone app SMS history

Your phone app SMS history: Hi,I have just setup Your Phone App and my Pixel 4a and it's working great.My question is now does one increase the SMS history length for all the conversations? Presently is only seems to be displaying about 1 month of history.TIAGreg...
  6. Whats app Voice call Audio device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Whats app Voice call Audio device: I am using whatsapp desktop and when i want to use Voice or Video call i receive an error show : whatsapp Could not find a connected audio device. Whast app needs an audio output device for call. Connect one to your computer. While I have embedded audio device in my...
  7. your phone app sms messages

your phone app sms messages: I have a samsung galaxy note 8 and I used the Your Phone app on it. Now, my messages on the phone are gone but remain in the app on the PC running windows 10. I may have accidentally deleted them on the phone. If I sync with the Your Phone app, will it restore the messages to...
  8. No SMS Banner when My phone app receive SMS

No SMS Banner when My phone app receive SMS: Hello My phone app when i get the SMS is not post Banner with notification on WINDOWS sms is show in app without any problem Another phone notification show without any problem on windows. Only SMS when arrive show in app without any notification. All notification are...
  9. ID & Filter is Windows 10 Mobile’s upcoming app for call and SMS block

in Windows 10 News
    ID & Filter is Windows 10 Mobile’s upcoming app for call and SMS block: ID & Filter is Windows 10 Mobile’s upcoming app for call and SMS blocking Microsoft is always working on new apps and features for Windows 10 internally. Recently, we reported that the company is working on a pretty huge update for the Wallet app on Windows 10 Mobile....
  10. SMS and Call sync Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    SMS and Call sync Windows 10: Hello to all of you guys I was wondering, could we expect from Microsoft to see anything like synchronizing GSM SMS and calls from our phones( for example Win Phone 10, but also and other mobile platforms) with new Windows 10. Something like features that is available in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. backup call logs windows

2. sms and call log backups