Windows 10: what are apps to make 100% memory, 100% disk frequently

Discus and support what are apps to make 100% memory, 100% disk frequently in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My PC runs very low frequently, sometimes before I found Lenovo app running from the task manager, ended it, the pc worked normally. Now I don't know... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by join, Jan 25, 2021.

1. join Win User

what are apps to make 100% memory, 100% disk frequently

My PC runs very low frequently, sometimes before I found Lenovo app running from the task manager, ended it, the pc worked normally. Now I don't know which apps make my pc run very slow, and the task manager shows 100% memory, 100% disk. Can somebody help me, please. Thank you

Windows 10 version 20H2

:)

2. Jose Est Win User

100% disk usage and memory usage

Hi,

100% disk usage and memory usage can be caused by a software corruption, running application running on the background and malware or virus infection.

For us to properly isolate the issue and provide an appropriate resolution, kindly answer the questions below:

• Did the issue happen after installing the Fall Creators?
    • Did you receive any error messages?
    • Can you send us the screenshot of the Task Manager showing the 100% disk usage and memory usage?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

For isolation purposes, please perform a clean boot to see if the same issue will occur. Refer to this
    article for more information on how to perform a clean boot
    in Windows.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Jan 25, 2021
  3. hck4 Win User
    System and Compressed memory frequently runs at 100% Disk usage

I think this is the only post someone got a comment this might be caused by the antivirus.

Also other possibilities to try:

Disk usage always at 100%

Did all the suggestions, replaced my Avast-free with Avira-free antivirus, disabled superfetch and windows tips. Checked the possibility with defining the virtual memory, but it works much better when leaving it as automatically set by windows.

Just checked the results by trying to peak my memory usage (what uncovered the problem with the system and compressed memory in the first place) and this seems to work very well. If before the peak to 100% HD use and memory peak got my computer stuck for
    minutes, now i can see the peaks, but it falls back after a second or two, and the computer runs smoothly.

Hope it will help others.

(ntoskrnl.exe; System and compressed memory process; win 10; 100% HDD use; High CPU usage)

4. TimGrandt Win User

Clean install, disk usage at 100%

I've seen that article. and I am in fact not running that driver. I followed the steps and it does not appear in the list.

TimGrandt, Jan 25, 2021
Thema:

1. what are apps to make 100% memory, 100% disk frequently - Similar Threads - are apps 100%

2. What is the reason for 100% CPU Memory Disk?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What is the reason for 100% CPU Memory Disk?: Hi,I have Lenovo Laptop Ideapad 330 with following specs:Processor AMD A9-9425 3.10 GHzRam 4GB 64 BitHDD 1TBFrom 11th month of this laptop purchase the task manager started showing 100% CPU Memory Disk usage because of which laptop responding very slowly to start or to open...
  3. What is the reason for 100% CPU Memory Disk?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the reason for 100% CPU Memory Disk?: Hi,I have Lenovo Laptop Ideapad 330 with following specs:Processor AMD A9-9425 3.10 GHzRam 4GB 64 BitHDD 1TBFrom 11th month of this laptop purchase the task manager started showing 100% CPU Memory Disk usage because of which laptop responding very slowly to start or to open...
  4. What is the reason for 100% CPU Memory Disk?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. how to fix 100% disk, 100% memory

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    how to fix 100% disk, 100% memory: My PC runs very lowly frequently, sometimes before I found Lenovo app running from the task manager, ended it, the pc worked normally. Now I don't know which apps make my pc run very slow, and the task manager shows 100% memory, 100% disk. Can somebody help me, please. Thank...
  6. how to fix 100% disk, 100% memory

in Windows 10 Support
    how to fix 100% disk, 100% memory: My PC runs very lowly frequently, sometimes before I found Lenovo app running from the task manager, ended it, the pc worked normally. Now I don't know which apps make my pc run very slow, and the task manager shows 100% memory, 100% disk. Can somebody help me, please. Thank...
  7. 100% disk memory and cpu usage?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    100% disk memory and cpu usage?: Sometimes when i try to get on my computer and play a game i keep getting 100% disk memory and memory usage and i always have to restart my computer to make it stop but im getting annoyed since its happening a lot more, i have ran malwarebytes for viruses but there are none i...
  8. Memory and disk run 100%

Memory and disk run 100%: Im using Lenovo G400s with intel i5 RAM 8gb. Recently, upgrade my laptop from windows 8 to windows 10. But the problem is my Memory and Disk is running 100% even just started the laptop. Can someone explain why?...
  9. Both the disk and memory are 100%.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Both the disk and memory are 100%.: This usually happens after I try to install a new app. submitted by /u/declassifiedasfuck [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f865zn/both_the_disk_and_memory_are_100/
  10. Disk Usage 100% and Frequent Freezes

Disk Usage 100% and Frequent Freezes: So I'm getting this Disk Usage 100% since about a month for about 5 - 10 mins after bootup and randomly. Computer is completely unusable during this times. No process is consuming disk resources (0% I/O) . I've tried everything on the internet except Clean installing windows....