Windows 10: What are good DOS games?

Discus and support What are good DOS games? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I need recommendation of good DOS games. What are some good DOS games? 152654 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Muz, Mar 21, 2020.

1. MUZ
    Muz Win User

What are good DOS games?

I need recommendation of good DOS games. What are some good DOS games?

:)

2. newtekie1 Win User

Good LAN party games?

Most of my suggestions have already been listed.

However, I found Swat4 to actually be a pretty fun LAN game, especially at smaller LAN parties.

newtekie1, Mar 21, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 21, 2020
  4. What are good DOS games?

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Mar 21, 2020
Thema:

What are good DOS games?

1. What are good DOS games? - Similar Threads - are DOS games

2. DOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DOS: Can I run DOS pgm? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dos/dc4fa29e-eac9-4aa1-b70c-2dadb0c17f09
  3. DOS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DOS: Can I run DOS pgm? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dos/dc4fa29e-eac9-4aa1-b70c-2dadb0c17f09
  4. What is DOS?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is DOS?: The laptop I ordered has a DOS operating system? It hasn't arrived. Did I fuck up something? The laptop is ASUS TUF Gaming FX505DT-AL087 PL help submitted by /u/MightiestCat [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ic219a/what_is_dos/
  5. Looking for these old DOS games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Looking for these old DOS games.: Any of you remember this old DOS Games, where you combat a tank in space. I think it was some kind of demo. And also a jet DOS game, when you fly earlier in the game or crash, there's a loud scream. 152576
  6. Whats a Good Seedbox?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Whats a Good Seedbox?: Hi guys, Looks like seedboxes are more secure than vpns. Which seedboxes are good but cheap? I also read that you can "root" a seedbox. What exactly does that mean? . 145164
  7. Whats a Good Seedbox?

in Windows 10 Support
    Whats a Good Seedbox?: Hi guys, Looks like seedboxes are more secure than vpns. Which seedboxes are good but cheap? I also read that you can "root" a seedbox. What exactly does that mean? . 145164
  8. What is a good cpu with a good onboard gpu?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    What is a good cpu with a good onboard gpu?: I don't need a separate graphics card, a long time ago I stopped playing multi-player online video games where the user that has the most expensive hardware, the fastest internet and the best cheating software always wins. If I want to make myself feel bad, I will play...
  9. Playing Old Dos Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Playing Old Dos Games: I have an Old Dos Game that I was able to find in bin format and was trying to figure out how to play it on Windows 10. I was trying to figure out DosBox but maybe it's just me but it's too complicated. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks 36500
  10. Anyone knows good MS-DOS 7.1 games?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anyone knows good MS-DOS 7.1 games?: I found my old PC with MS-DOS, anyone knows some cool games? Thanks. 3099