Windows 10: What are good Game Development Laptop Computers with a lot of Disk Space?

Discus and support What are good Game Development Laptop Computers with a lot of Disk Space? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm building games for Android , iOS , Windows , Facebook , Microsoft Store , PlayStation Store what are good computers that have a ton of space in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by IntenseJames, Mar 4, 2019.

1. What are good Game Development Laptop Computers with a lot of Disk Space?

I'm building games for Android , iOS , Windows , Facebook , Microsoft Store , PlayStation Store what are good computers that have a ton of space in the OS (C) Drive and other drives.

I'm building my games that are 2D and 3D with Unity.

I need a massive amount of disk space on my computer also how much do these computers cost?

:)

IntenseJames, Mar 4, 2019

2. Low Disk Space error

Hi,

I suggest you to delete the unwanted applications or games installed on the device and also perform a Disk Cleanup.

In order to delete the games or applications, which has been downloaded from the Windows Store you need to right click on the game and select
    Uninstall option from the Start menu.

If the games that you are downloaded are .exe or the applications which are not downloaded from the Windows Store, you may try deleting it from the Control panel.

To do so, please follow the below steps.

• Right Click on Start Menu.
    • Open Control Panel.
    • Click Programs.
    • Click Programs and Features.
    • Click on the programs that you would like to uninstall.
    I suggest you to try the steps in the following article to free up space and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/free-up-drive-space

Also, refer to the Wiki Article created by
    Andre Da Costa
    from the below link:

How to free up disk space in Windows

How to free up disk space in Windows

Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Mar 4, 2019
  3. Joan Pin Win User
    disk space reduced after media creation tool

Hi Sarah,

One of the possible reasons why your disk space was reduced is due to an unallocated disk space on your partitions. For us to isolate your concern, we suggest that you check your device's partition. To do this, follow the steps provided below:

• Type Computer Management on Ask me anything and press
      Enter.
    • Select Storage and click on Disk Management.
    • Send us a screenshot.
    We look forward to your response.

Joan Pin, Mar 4, 2019
  4. What are good Game Development Laptop Computers with a lot of Disk Space?

Low Disk Space error

I have followed all the steps suggested & the problem is not resolved. How can I do the anniversary update with a USB stick. (I have an SSD laptop with limited space & I have no games installed).

PaulaBryder, Mar 4, 2019
Thema:

What are good Game Development Laptop Computers with a lot of Disk Space?

1. What are good Game Development Laptop Computers with a lot of Disk Space? - Similar Threads - are Game Development

2. What is the EdgeTaskeUpdater, and why is it taking a lot of space on my disk?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the EdgeTaskeUpdater, and why is it taking a lot of space on my disk?: So I found this on the ProgramData folder. Inside the ProgramData folder, I see an folder saying "MicrosoftEdgeTasker". I opened it up and saw a very big program that weighs 1.03 Gigabytes 1,107,384,576 bytes, 1,107,386,368 bytes on disk. What does it do? Is it safe? Is it...
  3. What is the EdgeTaskeUpdater, and why is it taking a lot of space on my disk?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What is the EdgeTaskeUpdater, and why is it taking a lot of space on my disk?: So I found this on the ProgramData folder. Inside the ProgramData folder, I see an folder saying "MicrosoftEdgeTasker". I opened it up and saw a very big program that weighs 1.03 Gigabytes 1,107,384,576 bytes, 1,107,386,368 bytes on disk. What does it do? Is it safe? Is it...
  4. What is the EdgeTaskeUpdater, and why is it taking a lot of space on my disk?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. A VIRUS ATE LOTS OF MY DISK SPACE!!!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    A VIRUS ATE LOTS OF MY DISK SPACE!!!!: SO i was using winrar, and for some reason it says i dont have enough space, the download in winrar was 45 gb, before i used winrar i checked how much space i had and i had 190 gb, during the extraction i get a error saying no disk space, but i should have some disk space,...
  6. A VIRUS ATE LOTS OF MY DISK SPACE!!!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    A VIRUS ATE LOTS OF MY DISK SPACE!!!!: SO i was using winrar, and for some reason it says i dont have enough space, the download in winrar was 45 gb, before i used winrar i checked how much space i had and i had 190 gb, during the extraction i get a error saying no disk space, but i should have some disk space,...
  7. Game data occupying a lot of space.

Game data occupying a lot of space.: I am trying to eliminate this folder since the game was not uninstalled properly. However, I do not have permission to get rid of it since I obtained it from the Microsoft store....
  8. Gaming Laptop disk space inaccuracy ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Gaming Laptop disk space inaccuracy ?: When I check the amount of storage I have left in my Acer Nitro 5, it shows that I have used up all except 6 gigs. When I went to see the biggest section, the "apps and features" section, it showed that 191 gigs were in it. I went in to see what I could delete, and saw that...
  9. What are good DOS games?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What are good DOS games?: I need recommendation of good DOS games. What are some good DOS games? 152654
  10. System Recovery Uses a LOT of Disk Space

System Recovery Uses a LOT of Disk Space: I have nothing loaded onto my laptop (because there's no room!!!) yet 72.9GB (of 110) is allocated to System Recovery. When I search for answers I'm pointed toward system restore points and setting max disk space. You can see that I've set max disk space at 2% but that's...