Windows 10: What are GSPY Devices?

Discus and support What are GSPY Devices? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So I conduct research using microcontrollers and the software I use cannot communicate with my microcontrollers after my system power cycles. On first... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by snowywolf088, Sep 3, 2019.

1. What are GSPY Devices?

So I conduct research using microcontrollers and the software I use cannot communicate with my microcontrollers after my system power cycles. On first install I can communicate with the controllers just fine but not so after my system power cycles. In Device Manager my microcontroller programming board shows up as a Virtual HID Minidriver Collection under the GSPY Devices category. Where does this driver come from, since this is what seems to be causing me issues? This does not show up on other computers I have tried.

Dell Optiplex 7040
    Intel i7 6700
    16GB DDR4 2133
    Windows 10 Enterprise
    2x AMD Radeon R5 340X

:)

snowywolf088, Sep 3, 2019
  2. DaveM121 Win User

GSPY Device - What is it?

Hi Andrew

A GSPY Device is generally a smart watch with GPS or GPS enabled mobile phone, have you connected either to your PC?

What is the Make and exact Model No. of your PC - that will be printed on a sticker on the bottom casing . . .

DaveM121, Sep 3, 2019
  3. GSPY Device - What is it?

I recently noticed in my device manager a device installed called GSPY Device. Besides the fact, that this is very suspect name to give a device or virtual device, I can't seem to find any information about it.

Can anyone provide clarity to what it is?

See Screenshot below:

What are GSPY Devices? 0d31d75e-83d4-4d75-a78e-481e921d07e6?upload=true.jpg

andrewKspies, Sep 3, 2019
  4. What are GSPY Devices?

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Sep 3, 2019
Thema:

What are GSPY Devices?

1. What are GSPY Devices? - Similar Threads - are GSPY Devices

2. What is the purpose of this device and what is it for?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the purpose of this device and what is it for?: pci\ ven_8086&dev_9a03&subsys_15391025&rev_05\ 3&11583659&0&20 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-purpose-of-this-device-and-what-is-it/392ce0a1-31e2-4d20-909f-4455ea644848
  3. What is the purpose of this device and what is it for?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the purpose of this device and what is it for?: pci\ ven_8086&dev_9a03&subsys_15391025&rev_05\ 3&11583659&0&20 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-purpose-of-this-device-and-what-is-it/392ce0a1-31e2-4d20-909f-4455ea644848
  4. what are these devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what are these devices: My Bluetooth is off but three devices keep connecting, they are "ITE Device", "VG274 Or something like that", and "unknown device" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-are-these-devices/4bfa7358-3714-439c-a279-ce2d222e7095
  5. what are these devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what are these devices: My Bluetooth is off but three devices keep connecting, they are "ITE Device", "VG274 Or something like that", and "unknown device" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-are-these-devices/4bfa7358-3714-439c-a279-ce2d222e7095
  6. what are these devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. What Device?

in Windows 10 Support
    What Device?: I shut my computer down every time I am done with it. It has been three days since the November 11th Cumulative update and so far everything has been fine except for Microsoft Defender Offline scan not working but that has been an issue for three years for a lot of people but...
  8. GSPY hid device

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    GSPY hid device: Hello, When I shut down my pc I get a message saying GSPY HID Device window preventing shutdown. What could this be? submitted by /u/Cartman7734 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ijvl6x/gspy_hid_device/
  9. What is GSPY?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is GSPY?: I just built a fresh pc about a week ago. I go to restart and a program by the name "GSPY HIDDevice Window" prevents from restarting. The name is beyond suspicious so i do some research and i couldn't find much, just some year old posts. I ran multiple checks for malware and...
  10. GSPY Device - What is it?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    GSPY Device - What is it?: I recently noticed in my device manager a device installed called GSPY Device. Besides the fact, that this is very suspect name to give a device or virtual device, I can't seem to find any information about it. Can anyone provide clarity to what it is? See Screenshot...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gspy hid device window

2. gspy hide device

3. gspy hid device

4. gspy hid device window preventing shutdown,
  5. gspy hidevice window,
  6. gspi hide device,
  7. gspy hidevice,
  8. gsp hidwindow,
  9. gspy hide,
  10. gspy,
  11. gspi hiddevise,