Windows 10: what are mat-debug files

Discus and support what are mat-debug files in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Stupid question but I couldn't find an answer. When i launch my computer around every 15 minutes mat-debug-nnnnn files are created in my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by lennon05, Nov 22, 2019.

1. lennon05 Win User

what are mat-debug files

Stupid question but I couldn't find an answer.

When i launch my computer around every 15 minutes mat-debug-nnnnn files are created in my AppData\Local\Temp

They are 0kb text documents and I do not know if they will go away on their own, but they are being created quite often (every 10-20 minutes)

Around 40 have already been created in less than 6 hours

I don't know what this is and it has started being made today, any thanks is appreciated.

:)

lennon05, Nov 22, 2019
  2. Haynesk Win User

DLL FILE DEBUG

For some reason I cannot register a .dll file. I've verified the file path but it fails. What steps to debug the file??

Haynesk, Nov 22, 2019
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Ethernet is showing as Kernel Debug Network Adapater

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you see Kernel Debug Network Adapter in Device Manager. This can happen if debugging is turner on. I would suggest you to turn off debugging by following the steps mentioned below:

1. Type command prompt in the search bar on the
      Taskbar.
    2. Right click on the command prompt icon and select
      Run as administrator.
    3. Paste the following commands and hit Enter:

bcdedit /debug off

If you still see the Network Adapter, you can disable it from Device Manager without problems. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows Logo key + X, to open
      Device Manager.
    2. Expand Network adapters.
    3. Now, right click on the Kernel Debug adapter and select
      Disable device.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Nov 22, 2019
  4. Vayra86 Win User

what are mat-debug files

mouse mats

Using the QcK large mat as well and so far no complaints whatsoever. I wouldn't use a glass mouse mat for the life of me, a cold/hard surface is the worst thing I can possibly put my arm on. I also had an aluminium one, absolutely dreadful.

Vayra86, Nov 22, 2019
Thema:

what are mat-debug files

1. what are mat-debug files - Similar Threads - are mat debug

2. what is this debug file

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    what is this debug file: So i was using google chrome and i exit and i saw this weird debug file in my desktop i researched on the internet and they have the same problem but they use windows edge i dont really use Edge but i dont know if the problem is caused by chrome or windows Edge Please...
  3. a definitive end to the mat-debug*.log files in temp folder

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    a definitive end to the mat-debug*.log files in temp folder: I've searched these forums to understand more about the continous creation of mat-debug*.log files in %temp%. The problem is that there are quite a few threads about this topic that have been closed even though they contain incorrect information. What I'm looking for is a...
  4. how to block mat-debug

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how to block mat-debug: I keep getting many mat-debug and I am trying to block it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-block-mat-debug/2bbdbbf2-2431-4d80-8fa7-95abc4bc05f9"
  5. Mat-Debug FILES appearing in temp folders WHAT are these

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mat-Debug FILES appearing in temp folders WHAT are these: There are hundreds of these files appearing in my temp folders. what are they and how do I get rid of them? Mat-debug files are followed by a series of numbers....
  6. mat-debug 15405 keeps coming up on my computer

mat-debug 15405 keeps coming up on my computer: i have read its the graphics drivers causing this. i dont think so it starts generating this when google chrome is opened i reckon it could be due to a google chrome update thats conflicting with something can you look into this please and inform me of the results...
  7. mat-debug-xxxx.log files in temp folder

mat-debug-xxxx.log files in temp folder: Hello, I have this happening to me since yesterday. I am seeing mat-debug log files in the temp folder too but each of them is empty, all are 0 kb. It's happening suddenly since yesterday. There isn't any changes made on my PC recently so It just started like that. there will...
  8. mat-debug-xxxx.log files in temp folder

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    mat-debug-xxxx.log files in temp folder: Hello, I have this happening to me since yesterday. I am seeing mat-debug log files in the temp folder too but each of them is empty, all are 0 kb. It's happening suddenly since yesterday. There isn't any changes made on my PC recently so It just started like that. there will...
  9. mat-debug-xxxx.log files

mat-debug-xxxx.log files: Why are these files appearing in quantity (every 15 minutes), while running Windows 10 home, in my /apps/local/temp folder? They did not appear before the last 3 days ago....
  10. MATS

MATS: Can I safly delete a folder named "MATS" and all its content? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mats/18a4ee5a-665e-4476-970c-28d401f07a64"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mat-debug

2. what is mat-debug

3. mat debug

4. mat-debug files,
  5. mat debug meaning,
  6. mat-debug log files,
  7. que es mat debug,
  8. mat-debug file,
  9. mat debug log files,
  10. what is mat debug,
  11. windows 10 how to remove mat-debug,