Windows 10: what are red circles with x on my files

Discus and support what are red circles with x on my files in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; most of the files and folders on my computer now have a red circle with an x -- hoiw do it get rid of this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Carolfink, Jan 28, 2022.

1. Carolfink Win User

what are red circles with x on my files

most of the files and folders on my computer now have a red circle with an x -- hoiw do it get rid of this?

:)

Carolfink, Jan 28, 2022

2. Administrator has red circle with white X in permissions folder

Under security in several folders, I have added Administrator as a user and given full control. There is a red circle with a white x in it over the avatar to the left of the word administrator. Myself and Everyone are also listed as users and have full
    control. There are no red circles with white xs over these avatars. Any idea why the circle and x are there over administrator and how to fix it?

jawjahpeach, Jan 28, 2022
  3. Windows 10 red circle with white x

In Windows 10, on my files in One Drive there is a red circle with a white x in it. What does that mean?

Judy from Oakland, Jan 28, 2022
  4. what are red circles with x on my files

Windows 10 red circle with white x

windows 10 red circle with white x, can't access folders with this on it, I would like my files back please help

Gloriasandlan, Jan 28, 2022
Thema:

what are red circles with x on my files

1. what are red circles with x on my files - Similar Threads - are red circles

2. Can't access files with red circle and white x

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't access files with red circle and white x: I can't open documents that have a red circle and white x in them. My one drive says it is full and I don't want to add to it or use it for storage.How do I get access to these files? Thanks...
  3. Can't access files with red circle and white x

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't access files with red circle and white x: I can't open documents that have a red circle and white x in them. My one drive says it is full and I don't want to add to it or use it for storage.How do I get access to these files? Thanks...
  4. Can't access files with red circle and white x

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. what are red circles with x on my files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what are red circles with x on my files: most of the files and folders on my computer now have a red circle with an x -- hoiw do it get rid of this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-are-red-circles-with-x-on-my-files/df1dd61c-b736-4f48-a3e1-1a4922dced54
  6. what are red circles with x on my files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what are red circles with x on my files: most of the files and folders on my computer now have a red circle with an x -- hoiw do it get rid of this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-are-red-circles-with-x-on-my-files/df1dd61c-b736-4f48-a3e1-1a4922dced54
  7. Speaker has red circled x

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Speaker has red circled x: Computer Speaker has Red circled x in bottom tool bar & I can't get it to open. Have just finished WinZip updates on the computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speaker-has-red-circled-x/4c6eb3cd-a224-4ce1-8d73-79cc950c307b
  8. What does a red circle with an x mean

What does a red circle with an x mean: I am showing a red circle with an x inside on some files and do not know what that means. I tried adding a screen shot but it could not be added to this post Herman...
  9. Red circle with a x in it on my Documents icon?

Red circle with a x in it on my Documents icon?: Red circle with a x in it on my Documents icon? what does this mean and how can I fix this problem? Thanks, Belinda https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/red-circle-with-a-x-in-it-on-my-documents-icon/b613842a-e2a3-4e95-95d4-97f94a225922"
  10. What do the tiny red "X" circles mean in OneDrive

What do the tiny red "X" circles mean in OneDrive: Do the tiny red "Xs" mean that there's a OneDrive problem or what? When I click on the OneDrive icon, I don't see any problems with Pictures. I'm on a Windows 10 1809 desktop PC. [ATTACH]...