Windows 10: What Are Service "CDPUserSvc_6c2e1" and "cbdhsvc_6c2e1" Exactly ?

Discus and support What Are Service "CDPUserSvc_6c2e1" and "cbdhsvc_6c2e1" Exactly ? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I saw these services in my task manager what are these services which end with "6c2e1" their path to executable : C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by m a nasiri, Feb 23, 2021.

1. What Are Service "CDPUserSvc_6c2e1" and "cbdhsvc_6c2e1" Exactly ?

I saw these services in my task manager what are these services which end with "6c2e1"

their path to executable :

C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe -k DevicesFlow

and

C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe -k DevicesFlow

what are they for ?

:)

m a nasiri, Feb 23, 2021
  2. TCanuck42 Win User

Building A Computer. Experts Help Please.

THanks for your suggestions. Just exactly how do you actually overclock the cpu. what steps are required?

TCanuck42, Feb 23, 2021
  3. TCanuck42 Win User
    Building A Computer. Experts Help Please.

THanks for your suggestions. Just exactly how do you actually overclock the cpu. what steps are required?

TCanuck42, Feb 23, 2021
  4. What Are Service "CDPUserSvc_6c2e1" and "cbdhsvc_6c2e1" Exactly ?

high cpu usage with service host local system

Hi,

• I have no error messages since i noticed this problem.
    • I don't Know exactly but i think it started from last moth.
    • I didn't change anything special except updating my windows.
    For checking the problem i run these step:

In both steps no problem were founded.

Thanks for helping me.

nimamaymandi, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

What Are Service "CDPUserSvc_6c2e1" and "cbdhsvc_6c2e1" Exactly ?

1. What Are Service "CDPUserSvc_6c2e1" and "cbdhsvc_6c2e1" Exactly ? - Similar Threads - Are Service CDPUserSvc_6c2e1

2. 'Storage Service' - the windows service, what exactly does it do? Thanks.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    'Storage Service' - the windows service, what exactly does it do? Thanks.: "Provides enabling services for storage settings and external storage expansion" "StorSvc" I can't find much details on this, its generic name makes searching the internet especially harder. It would be nice to know more on the specifics behind its job with storage. Thank...
  3. 'Storage Service' - the windows service, what exactly does it do? Thanks.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    'Storage Service' - the windows service, what exactly does it do? Thanks.: "Provides enabling services for storage settings and external storage expansion" "StorSvc" I can't find much details on this, its generic name makes searching the internet especially harder. It would be nice to know more on the specifics behind its job with storage. Thank...
  4. 'Storage Service' - the windows service, what exactly does it do? Thanks.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. what exactly is going on here?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what exactly is going on here?: for some reason another update installed itself on automatic and now the default app microsoft photos is displaying pixelated images? also it's impossible to do anything regarding the app since it can't be uninstalled...
  6. What exactly is" Change to regvalue...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What exactly is" Change to regvalue...: What is the below change ?" Change to regvalue HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\DataCollection\LastUpdate regvalvalue'" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-exactly-is-change-to-regvalue/b154e9d8-2ae8-45e2-900d-71288a03fe52
  7. What exactly are personal files?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What exactly are personal files?: I have to reset my pc as it is not working, I have been wondering what exactly "Personal Files" are. If something is on the D: Drive, is it automatically considered a "personal file" or are personal files, files the user added, no matter if they are on C: or D?...
  8. Whats Steam Exactly?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whats Steam Exactly?: What exactly is steam games? How does it work on PC? Do I need to download their client platform to play games? Do I download games to play on my PC or use their client platform? 143889
  9. Whats Steam Exactly?

in Windows 10 Support
    Whats Steam Exactly?: What exactly is steam games? How does it work on PC? Do I need to download their client platform to play games? Do I download games to play on my PC or use their client platform? 143889
  10. What exactly do they mean?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What exactly do they mean?: When doing a windows update, I get the following message: The Windows 10 May 2019 Update is on its way. We're offering this update to compatible devices, but your device isn't quite ready for it. Once your device is ready, you'll see the update available on this page. There's...