Windows 10: What are some legal things I can do to help take away MS's market share, hurt the company, etc.

Discus and support What are some legal things I can do to help take away MS's market share, hurt the company, etc. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm done.I understand capitalism fairly well and I understand that if a person makes a pretty good product and I want to use it that's on me to deal... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PatrickMG83, Aug 11, 2021.

1. What are some legal things I can do to help take away MS's market share, hurt the company, etc.

I'm done.I understand capitalism fairly well and I understand that if a person makes a pretty good product and I want to use it that's on me to deal with little issues. But if person markets their roast beef sandwich and puts the marketing to wub wubstep, and says how amazing it is and how I will be so nurtured and there is nothing as good as this roast beef sandwich, BUT THEN they hire an idiot to make it, they get the ingredients wrong, leave it out in the sun until it's crawling with maggots and then hand it to me with a smile on their face, charge top dollar, AND THEN do that to 75 million

:)

PatrickMG83, Aug 11, 2021

2. Market Share May 2018

Here are the charts from NetMarketShare and StatCounter.

NetMarketShare suggests that W7 & W10 are flat.
    StatCounter shows a big increase for W10 increasing and corresponding decrease for W7.
    (You'll need to click several times to see it full size)

What are some legal things I can do to help take away MS's market share, hurt the company, etc. [​IMG]

Data from NetMarketShare
    Data from StatCounter
    Note:

If you visit the NetMarketShare site, you'll notice that the info listed in the table does not match the data points on the graph. *Confused

lehnerus2000, Aug 11, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Market Share May 2018

Here are the charts from NetMarketShare and StatCounter.

NetMarketShare suggests that W7 & W10 are flat.
    StatCounter shows a big increase for W10 increasing and corresponding decrease for W7.
    (You'll need to click several times to see it full size)

What are some legal things I can do to help take away MS's market share, hurt the company, etc. [​IMG]

Data from NetMarketShare
    Data from StatCounter
    Note:

If you visit the NetMarketShare site, you'll notice that the info listed in the table does not match the data points on the graph. *Confused

Brink, Aug 11, 2021
  4. What are some legal things I can do to help take away MS's market share, hurt the company, etc.

Is it legal to use windows 10 home version in the company ?

Is it legal to use windows 10 home version in the company ?

• Our company is located in India
    • It is enough to use Window 10 home version functionally ( Actually we don't need server function )
    • We need opinion from Microsoft for legal guarantee ( If you know how to get legal solution, Please let me know )

**Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.**

Nyensol Chun, Aug 11, 2021
Thema:

What are some legal things I can do to help take away MS's market share, hurt the company, etc.

1. What are some legal things I can do to help take away MS's market share, hurt the company, etc. - Similar Threads - are legal things

2. Market Share Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Market Share Windows: Windows 10 is the most market share in February 2023, but the current Windows is Windows 10 right in 2023? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/market-share-windows/657c0934-c2c0-42fd-89e2-7cab9e23e28d
  3. Market Share Windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Market Share Windows: Windows 10 is the most market share in February 2023, but the current Windows is Windows 10 right in 2023? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/market-share-windows/657c0934-c2c0-42fd-89e2-7cab9e23e28d
  4. Market Share Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Torrenting an app: What is it? Is it legal? If it is legal, how can I torrent an app?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Torrenting an app: What is it? Is it legal? If it is legal, how can I torrent an app?: Hi all, just wanted to have some information about torrenting an app. 1 Is it legal? 2If so, how can I do it? If it isn't legal don't bother about telling me how to do it, just a no would do!...
  6. [help] this thing took an hour what should i do?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [help] this thing took an hour what should i do?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/luaykashef [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hfc2g2/help_this_thing_took_an_hour_what_should_i_do/
  7. HOW TO TAKE AWAY SHARED SCREEN MICROSOFT VISIO

in Windows 10 Customization
    HOW TO TAKE AWAY SHARED SCREEN MICROSOFT VISIO: I HAVE A PROBLEM... MAYBE ITS A SOLUTION. I AM WORKING IN MICROSOFT VISIO. I HAVE A LENOVO PC. TODAY I TOOK MY PC FROM THE DOCKING STATION AND TRAVELLED TOO MY CABIN. I FORGOT TOO TAKE ALL WINDOWS FROM THE BIG SCREEN IN OFFICE DOWN TOO TE PC SCREEN. NOW I CANNOT USE EVERY...
  8. Market Share February 2018

in Windows 10 News
    Market Share February 2018: The StatCounter Data indicates that W10 has overtaken W7. Here are the charts from NetMarketShare and StatCounter. (You'll need to click several times to see it full size) [img] Data from NetMarketShare Data from StatCounter Note: If you visit the NetMarketShare...
  9. Market Share December 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Market Share December 2017: Supposedly there are millions of W7 bots, so NetMarketShare has retconned their data to strip market share from W7. It makes no sense. Bots need a machine to run on and they are visiting sites, so therefore they are actually part of the market. It's like the...
  10. help this thing is anoying me how do i get it away?

in Windows 10 Support
    help this thing is anoying me how do i get it away?: how do i get rid of this thing? [img] 68238