Windows 10: What are some nvidia setting that can be modified for performance?

Discus and support What are some nvidia setting that can be modified for performance? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Nvidia NVS 310 512mb inside of an hp 6300 pro sff running windows 10 pro What are some nvidia setting that can be modified for performance and to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by smirk24, Feb 3, 2019.

1. smirk24 Win User

What are some nvidia setting that can be modified for performance?

Nvidia NVS 310 512mb inside of an hp 6300 pro sff running windows 10 pro

What are some nvidia setting that can be modified for performance and to reduce stutter for general use and little gaming?

:)

smirk24, Feb 3, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 3, 2019
  3. Edwin Win User
    Settings Menu Modified

If you shrink the window to a certain point, the icons will go to 'list view'.
    Try maximizing the window.

What are some nvidia setting that can be modified for performance? [​IMG]

What are some nvidia setting that can be modified for performance? [​IMG]

Edwin, Feb 3, 2019
  4. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 3, 2019
Thema:

1. What are some nvidia setting that can be modified for performance? - Similar Threads - are nvidia setting

2. Optimize NVIDIA Control Panel: Best settings for gaming performance

in Windows 10 News
    Optimize NVIDIA Control Panel: Best settings for gaming performance: [ATTACH]NVIDIA GPUs are like gold for gamers, however, not all of them offer top-of-the-line performance, and even if you have the flagship GPU, by optimizing it, you can improve its performance. By tweaking some settings we can optimize NVIDIA Control Panel for gaming to...
  3. Windows Mail app - can default settings be modified?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mail app - can default settings be modified?: Microsoft Mail is on laptop running Windows 10To print an email, I:Select print.The Mail Print User Interface comes up. The UI allows me to ModifyPrinterOrientationCopiesPagesDuplex printingPaper sizeMore settings are available to meHit print button - success!Printing Duplex...
  4. Windows Mail app - can default settings be modified?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Mail app - can default settings be modified?: Microsoft Mail is on laptop running Windows 10To print an email, I:Select print.The Mail Print User Interface comes up. The UI allows me to ModifyPrinterOrientationCopiesPagesDuplex printingPaper sizeMore settings are available to meHit print button - success!Printing Duplex...
  5. "Some settings are managed by your organization", group policy not modified

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Some settings are managed by your organization", group policy not modified: Hi. This question has been asked here plenty of times before, but I feel my situation is a bit unique and I need help with it.When I went to go check Windows Update, I noticed the "Some settings are managed by your organization" message. If I view the configured update...
  6. "Some settings are managed by your organization", group policy not modified

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Some settings are managed by your organization", group policy not modified: Hi. This question has been asked here plenty of times before, but I feel my situation is a bit unique and I need help with it.When I went to go check Windows Update, I noticed the "Some settings are managed by your organization" message. If I view the configured update...
  7. "Some settings are managed by your organization", group policy not modified

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. What Windows 10 home services can safely disable and modify registers for better performance

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What Windows 10 home services can safely disable and modify registers for better performance: Hello, Dear Sir / Madam, please also give me a link to a list of services and changes to Windows 10 home registers that can safely disable without affecting the Windows10 home operating system for performance, optimization, Low consumption of Windows 10 home better home....
  9. nVidia : What's the default value for the setting : Adjust image settings with preview ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    nVidia : What's the default value for the setting : Adjust image settings with preview ?: Hey , I have a laptop with a dedicated gpu ( nvidia geforce 940mx 2GB ) , and i recently made some settings in the nvidia control panel . When I go to adjust image settings with preview , the checked option it's use the advanced 3D image settings . I don't know if this is...
  10. Settings Menu Modified

in Windows 10 Support
    Settings Menu Modified: I was working with a computer in our small club and noticed that the Settings menu had been changed from displaying the normal category icons to listing the categories similar to changing the File Explorer view from icons to details. I could not find anyway to revert this. Is...