Windows 10: What are the advantages, or disadvantage of network settings?

Discus and support What are the advantages, or disadvantage of network settings? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Looking for some pros and cons, regarding Network settings. If I have multiple Computers, and one computer is used for personal financial use and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by chasw98, Jan 11, 2021.

1. chasw98 Win User

What are the advantages, or disadvantage of network settings?

Looking for some pros and cons, regarding Network settings.

If I have multiple Computers, and one computer is used for personal financial use and another is used for anything?

at > Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Network and Sharing Center
    What is it best to identify the network, public or private?
    Should the setting be the same for both computers?

And

at > Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Network and Sharing Center\Advanced sharing settings

Given the above hardware, what is the best settings for Discovery and File sharing?

How is security impacted, if it is?

:)

chasw98, Jan 11, 2021

2. ADVANTAGES n5300 DISADVANTAGES

pls right the advantages and disadvantages of n5300 here guyz!

murphyron3, Jan 11, 2021
  3. Billa009 Win User
    Suggest the advantages and disadvantages of Nokia C5-03??

Suggest the advantages and disadvantages of Nokia C5-03?? Please give some valuable points//

Billa009, Jan 11, 2021
  4. What are the advantages, or disadvantage of network settings?

List of advantages and disadvantages of NOkia N95i.

Hello

I have been offered the Nokia N95i, and am interested in it, but was wondering what the key advantages and disadvantages/ issues with the phone is?

I have read some of the posts on here, and there seems to many to read, so if you could create a list, that would be a great help to me making my mind up on whether I want it or not.

Thank you in advance.

talking_gurl, Jan 11, 2021
Thema:

What are the advantages, or disadvantage of network settings?

1. What are the advantages, or disadvantage of network settings? - Similar Threads - are advantages disadvantage

2. What are the advantages and disadvantages of using a local account or Microsoft account for...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What are the advantages and disadvantages of using a local account or Microsoft account for...: I am using a Microsoft account for Windows it is giving me some problems such as Windows accounts automatically appear on Skype appI frequently use Skype and care about privacy, both Skype Windows app and Skype Desktop app and they can't be removed. I heard to some degree...
  3. Advantages and Disadvantages of the Dark Web Links

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Advantages and Disadvantages of the Dark Web Links: Today there are many advantages of the dark web andthis is because the Internet has grown into a bigger thing than it ever hasbefore. This is because more people have access to the Internet through theircell phones, notebooks, laptops, netbooks, and other similar portable...
  4. Disadvantage of volume licensing?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disadvantage of volume licensing?: Hello, I have bought Office pro plus 2019 and Windows 10 pro on Amazon very very cheap, I received a manual and a USB stick with the software The whole thing was visibly dubious, and through the comments on Amazon I found out that it is a volume license. Here are my...
  5. Is there any advantage .....

Is there any advantage .....: to running a static IP. If how to set it up and where to get the settings. "When we try to pick out anything by itself, we find it hitched to everything else in the universe." John Muir...
  6. Advantage and disadvantage when log-in with Microsoft account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Advantage and disadvantage when log-in with Microsoft account: Hello, What are the advantage and disadvantage when we used Microsoft account to sign-in Windows 10? Thanks 139558
  7. what is the advantage of fast startup windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    what is the advantage of fast startup windows 10: after experiencing the following : hardware error windows 10 CRITICAL EVENT A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: ab I have been advised to uncheck the Turn on fast...
  8. What advantage is there in useing a proxy server?

What advantage is there in useing a proxy server?: What advantage is there to use a proxy server? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-advantage-is-there-in-useing-a-proxy-server/b9bb959a-1fa0-4f27-8c7e-0780c04e7587
  9. Windows 10 as server: Advantage & disadvantage

Windows 10 as server: Advantage & disadvantage: Hi One of our company is using Windows 10 as server. As I know, Microsoft has a product dedicated to server which Windows Server 20xx. Therefore, I would like to know is there any advantage or disadvantage of using it. Further is it advisable to using it. Appreciate if...
  10. What are the disadvantages in installing software to a removable devic

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What are the disadvantages in installing software to a removable devic: I am considering purchasing a small (11.6" screen) laptop which has Windows 10 pre-installed and has an 32GB SSD device - yes very small but very few small laptops have 64GB SSD or larger and they tend to be a lot more expensive than I want to pay since it won't be used a...