Windows 10: What are the bare services and components needed for WiFi?

Discus and support What are the bare services and components needed for WiFi? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Title pretty much says it all. I am creating a custom iso for Windows 10. I prefer minimal activity running in the background of my computer, meaning... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Thomas_712, Jun 29, 2020.

1. What are the bare services and components needed for WiFi?

Title pretty much says it all.

I am creating a custom iso for Windows 10. I prefer minimal activity running in the background of my computer, meaning services I do not need are disabled and components I do not need are deleted. The problem is I cannot find a good answer for WiFi.

Which bare services do I keep automatic or manual for WiFi to work? What windows components do I need for WiFi to remain functional?

:)

Thomas_712, Jun 29, 2020

2. Help with the Windows Search Service failed

Hi,

Having some damaged system components is one of the possible causes why the services in the system are failing. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • What changes have you made to your computer before this issue occurred?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest refreshing the Windows Search service. To do so, follow these steps:

• Press the Windows key + R to pull-up the Run box.
    • In the Run box, type services.msc and then hit the Enter key.
    • In the Services window, look for Windows Search, right-click on it and then choose Stop.
    • Restart your computer.
    • Pull-up the Services window again.
    • Look for Windows Search, right-click on it and then choose Start.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Jun 29, 2020
  3. rtwjunkie Win User
    Need Advice on Everything!

Awesome questions! these are the two most important things to know when selecting system components.

rtwjunkie, Jun 29, 2020
  4. What are the bare services and components needed for WiFi?

Video card or RAM need upgrading?

Memtest: no errors after 10 hrs.
    I'm going to perform the Primetest, later on. Get back to you on that.
    I'm going to take it step by step, guys. I need to find the problem with this current computer. I might have to upgrade some components, so that it is still runnable. As for the new one, yes....i will build on it later. I need to find something decent 'gaming experience', all suggestions appreciated. THanks.

itsmeitsme, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

What are the bare services and components needed for WiFi?

1. What are the bare services and components needed for WiFi? - Similar Threads - are bare services

2. my pc is barely working i need help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my pc is barely working i need help: i have a gaming pc which has worked fine up until now. i downloaded a game called return or reckoning to play with a friend, game worked fine but after my pc started messing up. steam games sometimes dont launch and if they do they really struggle to load and i cant play,...
  3. if wifi is action needed what can i do for this

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    if wifi is action needed what can i do for this: it wsa very horrible to me it make me mad why it was action needed and how to do action for wifi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-wifi-is-action-needed-what-can-i-do-for-this/3b305583-12ec-4e12-9249-1a8b4f4c3f61
  4. windows 10 need customize independent component

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 need customize independent component: I don't think windows 10 is walking the right way. Changed the speaker adjust from vertical to horizontal; moving things from control panel to settings. What is in mind, childish! Recently I got a used tablet, with windows 10 1709, no system recovery. The touch screen is...
  5. Fix Steam Service component error on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Steam Service component error on Windows 10: [ATTACH]Steam is a video game digital distribution service. It provides the user with installation and automatic updating of games, and community features such as friends […] This article Fix Steam Service component error on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com....
  6. Component services

Component services: The component services has stopped what can i do to solve this issue ? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/component-services/d0f1f63d-25ac-4169-88f8-d8b0c7d22c93
  7. What service needs to be active for the F1 or help to work?

What service needs to be active for the F1 or help to work?: What service needs to be active for the F1 or help to work in Excel? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-service-needs-to-be-active-for-the-f1-or-help/cd23db94-f6c2-4daa-9d9d-adebf255b6fa
  8. Bare Minimum Settings / Services

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Bare Minimum Settings / Services: Hello all, I have an old computer that I have in the garage running Windows 10. It has Opera install and I essentially want to use it to watch BT Sport / Netflix while I am cycling on my exercise bike. I'm having the 100% disk usage problem and started looking for a .bat...
  9. System Cleanup & Component Based Servicing

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    System Cleanup & Component Based Servicing: Just a couple of observations and input is welcome *Smile 1. System Cleanup - Is this normal ? There are 3 folders located under C:\Windows\WinSxS\Temp (InFlight,PendingDeletes,PendingRenames) . After a CU there are folders/files that can/do get put in these 3 folders....
  10. What are these services?

in Windows 10 Support
    What are these services?: I am unable to find anything on-line about whether I should disable them or celebrate them. CDPUser_26fc94a Contact Data_26fc94a Messaging Service-26fc94a Synchost_26fc94a User Data Access_26fc94a User Data Storage_26fc94a John 76528