Windows 10: What are the best AI Voice Assistants on Windows 11?

Discus and support What are the best AI Voice Assistants on Windows 11? in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [IMG]In this article, we have curated some of the best AI voice assistants for Windows 11/10 and evaluated their features to help you choose the right... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Apr 21, 2024.

1. WinClub New Member

What are the best AI Voice Assistants on Windows 11?

What are the best AI Voice Assistants on Windows 11? [​IMG]
    In this article, we have curated some of the best AI voice assistants for Windows 11/10 and evaluated their features to help you choose the right one for your needs. AI voice assistants have completely changed how we communicate with our Windows devices. While they offer convenience, they also boost productivity. Best AI Voice Assistants […]

This article What are the best AI Voice Assistants on Windows 11? first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Apr 21, 2024

2. Voice Assist in Windows 11 does not present a list of choices with correct that

I have Windows 11 23H2.

Voice Assist in Windows 11 does not present a list of choices with correct that or correct xxxx(word).

The original WSR does present the list as expected.

Claire Lighting, Apr 21, 2024
  3. Introducing a big update to Windows 11 making the everyday easier including bringing the new AI-powered Bing to the taskbar

Introducing a big update to Windows 11 making the everyday easier including bringing the new AI-powered Bing to the taskbar | Windows Experience Blog

The following notes coincide with the Windows 11 22H2 update released on Feb 28th, 2023.

• New AI-powered Bing to the taskbar: A major update to Windows 11 that adds the new Bing in the taskbar and other features that make the PC more relevant and useful in the age of AI.
    • Additional new Windows 11 features in the update, designed to make your everyday easier: More new features from across the team that aim to simplify and enhance various aspects of using Windows 11, such as connecting with phones, video calling, getting help and accessing widgets.
    • Introducing Phone Link for iOS in preview: A preview of Phone Link for iOS that allows iPhone users to link their devices to their Windows 11 PCs and receive calls and texts without interruption.
    • Android phone users get an even richer experience: Some improvements for Android users who use Phone Link, such as activating personal hotspot, transferring browser sessions and accessing recent websites from their phones on their PCs.
    • Broadcast your best self, right when you need to with advanced AI: Windows Studio Effects, a collection of audio and video effects powered by advanced AI that enable users to customize their video calling experience with features like eye contact, background blur and voice focus. It also mentions some new devices that support these features.
    • Connect in more ways with a simple click: Chat with Microsoft Teams integration that makes it easier for users to communicate with their contacts from their desktops on the taskbar. It also mentions a revamped signature experience that allows users to preview their video and jump straight into a call or share a call link through any app.
    • Providing help is easier than ever with the redesigned Quick Assist app: Quick Assist app that helps users provide technical assistance to family and friends remotely. It also mentions some new capabilities like switching between screen sharing and full control and using a laser pointer to highlight things on screen.
    • More of the news and information you care about is just a swipe away: Some new Widgets that deliver important information at a glance, such as Phone Link, Xbox Game Pass, Meta and Spotify. It also provides information on developer tools to create widgets for Windows customers.
    • Enhancing your touch experience: Some enhancements for touch experiences on Windows 11 devices, such as touch controls for Snap, haptics feedback for virtual keyboard and voice typing with auto punctuation.

Sumit D - VM, Apr 21, 2024
  4. Arul_D Win User

Are there any other voices for Narrator in the Ease of Access in Windows 10?

Hi Melody,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Type narrator in the search bar and press enter.

• Click on voices

• And select find other voices that work with Narrator.
    Let us know if you need further assistance with Windows related issues. We will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Apr 21, 2024
Thema:

1. What are the best AI Voice Assistants on Windows 11? - Similar Threads - are best Voice

2. 11 , , ai .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    11 , , ai .: %windir%\System32\scrnsave.scr /s ' ' .' ' ., . ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%EC%9C%88%EB%8F%84%EC%9A%B0-11-%EC%98%A4%EB%A5%98/7b116056-ef2b-4fcd-8e98-61db02271a93
  3. 11 , , ai .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    11 , , ai .: %windir%\System32\scrnsave.scr /s ' ' .' ' ., . ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%EC%9C%88%EB%8F%84%EC%9A%B0-11-%EC%98%A4%EB%A5%98/7b116056-ef2b-4fcd-8e98-61db02271a93
  4. What the best windows not including windows 11?

What the best windows not including windows 11?: Do ever want to know what the best windows because on website it’s author's opinion but I only want to ask Microsoft opinion about that question...
  5. What is AI Host file AI.exe in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 News
    What is AI Host file AI.exe in Windows 11?: [IMG]In this article, we will talk about the AI Host file AI.exe in Microsoft Windows 11. Some of you might have seen the Artificial Intelligence (AI) Host file for Windows running in the Task Manager. The process appears whenever you launch a Microsoft Office application,...
  6. How to get rid of AI Assistant

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get rid of AI Assistant: I've seen this question posted by others, but I'm uncertain how to cull out the reply that is relevant to my situation. I believe these 2 images are referred to in those questions:ICONS IN LOWER RIGHT CORNERNOTIFICATION ICONSPlease let me know what to do with these 2 groups...
  7. How to get rid of AI Assistant

How to get rid of AI Assistant: I've seen this question posted by others, but I'm uncertain how to cull out the reply that is relevant to my situation. I believe these 2 images are referred to in those questions:ICONS IN LOWER RIGHT CORNERNOTIFICATION ICONSPlease let me know what to do with these 2 groups...
  8. How to get rid of AI Assistant

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Quick Assist - Voice Echo

Quick Assist - Voice Echo: When speaking to customers via MS Teams and using Quick Assist to remotely connect to a laptop, my entire team have reported issues with hearing every word they say through their headphones a second or two after they've spoken. Symptoms appears to have begun over the last 48...
  10. windows 10 voice assistence crotana

in Cortana
    windows 10 voice assistence crotana: I have activated cortana, but whenever I have to speak, I have to click on the microphone button only then Cortana listens. How can I give command to Cortana without clicking the microphone button every time? Cortana even does not activate by saying 'hey cortana'. Once I...