Windows 10: What are the best rip settings for Windows Media Player 12

Discus and support What are the best rip settings for Windows Media Player 12 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I want to rip some classical music CD's on my PC using Media Player 12, and download them to a flash drive for my daughter at college. She listens to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Journeyman, Nov 17, 2016.

1. What are the best rip settings for Windows Media Player 12

I want to rip some classical music CD's on my PC using Media Player 12, and download them to a flash drive for my daughter at college. She listens to music primarily on Apple devices- phone, Ipod, Mac - but I'd like the files to be as high audio quality as possible for when she listens to them on a quality stereo system. What Media Player 12 rip settings for Format and Audio Quality should I use? Thanks.

:)

Journeyman, Nov 17, 2016
  2. R-Ellen Win User

windows media player 12 problems in windows 10

I installed Windows okay. But now the latest version of Windows Media Player (version 12) will not rip CD's. Windows Media Player 12 says error, then stops working. IS there a fix for this? Or a new audio media player for Windows 10?

R-Ellen, Nov 17, 2016
  3. Windows Media Player 12 With Windows 10 Upgrade

With older versions of the media player there was a "RIP" tab to add new music to the player. Once added, you could then create playlist and burn CD's. Windows media 12 has only "Play, Burn and Sync" tabs. How do I rip new audio music CD's to windows
    media player 12? Help!

MichaelMZl, Nov 17, 2016
Thema:

What are the best rip settings for Windows Media Player 12

1. What are the best rip settings for Windows Media Player 12 - Similar Threads - are best rip

2. media player will not rip

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    media player will not rip: Windows Media Player cannot rip one or more tracks from the CD. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-player-will-not-rip/718d6d9c-66d4-47ea-86c6-767282466c49
  3. Windows Media Player 12

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Media Player 12: I'm creating Playlists in Media Player but in the left hand column I can only display 5 playlists at a time. I know the rest are there still because they show in the directory they are in and if I click on the 'Playlists' icon in the left panel they all appear in the centre...
  4. media player 12

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    media player 12: Why does windows media player 12 only show my pictures for a brief moment when I try to view them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-player-12/353aba39-5e4c-4aee-af58-893f54ac8410"
  5. Windows Media Player 12

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Media Player 12: Hello would love some help with this I moved to windows 10 just the other day set it all up everthing was fine till windows installed the update to version 1809, ever since then WMP12 will not load, habe unistalled and reinstalled but still no joy have read a few site's and...
  6. Windows Media Player 12

Windows Media Player 12: I have a new computer with Windows 10 pre-installed on it, have had MANY MANY problems, one of the biggest is with the Media Player which would NOT burn cd's for me. I finally just "uninstalled" it completely, been trying both iTunes and just direct burning via my dvd rw...
  7. Windows Media Player 12

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Media Player 12: Can You Make A Update Package Of Windows Media Player 12 To Bring DVC DVD Playback For WinDVD Playback For. Win10. Microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player-12/d9f07f4d-25a9-45ff-bc8f-81ef2921a67e
  8. Windows Media Player will not rip Cds

Windows Media Player will not rip Cds: I have Windows 10 version 1803 OS Build 17134.285. I have been unable to determine which version of Media Player I have. It will no longer rip Cds. Should I just install/reinstall Media Player 12? If so, where do I get it from Microsoft? Will all my existing files be saved?...
  9. media player 12

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    media player 12: up until last Wednesday my media player was working now I cant open my media player 12 in windows 10 the following problem comes up "cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet" can you solve this problem for me please Ray...
  10. windows media player 12

windows media player 12: can someone tell me why windows media player 12 wont play youtube video's, it plays the audio side but not the video of it.. I had windows media player 11 in before the windows 10 update and now media player wont play the videos only audio.. need help here... 14082

Users found this page by searching for:

1. best rip settings for windows media player

2. windows media player rip settings

3. best rip settings

4. media player rip settings,
  5. windows media player rip settings best settings,
  6. best rip setting on wmp,
  7. best windows media player rip settings,
  8. media player 12 rip settings