Windows 10: What are the best rip settings for Windows Media Player 12

Discus and support What are the best rip settings for Windows Media Player 12 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I want to rip some classical music CD's on my PC using Media Player 12, and download them to a flash drive for my daughter at college. She listens to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Journeyman, Nov 17, 2016.

1. What are the best rip settings for Windows Media Player 12

I want to rip some classical music CD's on my PC using Media Player 12, and download them to a flash drive for my daughter at college. She listens to music primarily on Apple devices- phone, Ipod, Mac - but I'd like the files to be as high audio quality as possible for when she listens to them on a quality stereo system. What Media Player 12 rip settings for Format and Audio Quality should I use? Thanks.

:)

Journeyman, Nov 17, 2016
  2. R-Ellen Win User

windows media player 12 problems in windows 10

I installed Windows okay. But now the latest version of Windows Media Player (version 12) will not rip CD's. Windows Media Player 12 says error, then stops working. IS there a fix for this? Or a new audio media player for Windows 10?

R-Ellen, Nov 17, 2016
  3. Windows Media Player 12 With Windows 10 Upgrade

With older versions of the media player there was a "RIP" tab to add new music to the player. Once added, you could then create playlist and burn CD's. Windows media 12 has only "Play, Burn and Sync" tabs. How do I rip new audio music CD's to windows
    media player 12? Help!

MichaelMZl, Nov 17, 2016
Thema:

What are the best rip settings for Windows Media Player 12

1. What are the best rip settings for Windows Media Player 12 - Similar Threads - are best rip

2. Ripping CD to Windows Media Player

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ripping CD to Windows Media Player: I'm trying to rip a cd but I keep getting this message: Windows Media Player cannot rip one or more tracks from the CD. I have ripped 6 others without incident....
  3. Rip function in Windows media player

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Rip function in Windows media player: windows media player will not rip a cd. a box pops up that says one or more songs cannot be ripped. What to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rip-function-in-windows-media-player/298c78d8-3b87-41bb-998c-9e34f49c4706
  4. Windows Media Player ripping

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Media Player ripping: I'm ripping old personal audio CDs to store in my plugin external drive. First, I have to almost beg Windows Media Player to recognize there's a CD inserted. Secondly, at the end of a rip it says it cannot locate media information on the web for the CD OF COURSE NOT, IT'S...
  5. Media Player Ripping Issues

Media Player Ripping Issues: When I try to Rip a CD, the program closes after a couple seconds. All I get in the folder is the track numbers but otherwise it is empty. Why and what do I need to change??...
  6. Ripping cd's in Media Player

Ripping cd's in Media Player: I am trying to rip cd's to my laptop using Media Player and keep getting the message 'Media Player cannot rip one or more cd's'. What is happening? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ripping-cds-in-media-player/6b8143b8-eb5f-4154-b930-d4465e9a20d0
  7. CD RIP in Media Player

CD RIP in Media Player: RIP option does not come on in Windows Media Player when I load a CD. The songs are shown correctly in the listing but I am unable to rip to file. This has always worked OK before today....
  8. What's the best 4k media player?

What's the best 4k media player?: I am plugged into a 55" LG 4K UHD at 3840x2160 resolution. The movie is 2160p VLC is currently my only media player and the video looks a little grainy, it's almost VHS like up close. What is out there that has the best video quality for free? 149989
  9. media player will not rip

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    media player will not rip: Windows Media Player cannot rip one or more tracks from the CD. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-player-will-not-rip/718d6d9c-66d4-47ea-86c6-767282466c49
  10. Windows Media Player will not rip Cds

Windows Media Player will not rip Cds: I have Windows 10 version 1803 OS Build 17134.285. I have been unable to determine which version of Media Player I have. It will no longer rip Cds. Should I just install/reinstall Media Player 12? If so, where do I get it from Microsoft? Will all my existing files be saved?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. best rip settings for windows media player

2. what is the best quality rip setting in windlows media player 12

3. windows 10 media player best rip setting

4. windows media player rip settings,
  5. best rip settings,
  6. media player rip settings,
  7. windows media player rip settings best settings,
  8. best rip setting on wmp,
  9. best windows media player rip settings,
  10. media player 12 rip settings