Windows 10: What are the best RTP Windows clients?

Discus and support What are the best RTP Windows clients? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I currently have Windows in a VM and I would like to stream my Mic input into the VM from my laptop. It's a gaming VM (GPU passthrough, so the VM can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Sol33t303, Feb 14, 2020.

1. What are the best RTP Windows clients?

I currently have Windows in a VM and I would like to stream my Mic input into the VM from my laptop.

It's a gaming VM (GPU passthrough, so the VM can fully play games with no issues), and I don't have a mic. For the Linux host using Pulseaudio I can stream my Mic over the network from my laptop to my desktop, and Pulseaudio treats just it like any other mic, so games and stuff can hear it fine.

I want to do the same thing for my VM, but the Pulseaudio server for Windows is VERY old, so it won't work. So now I have setup Pulseaudio on my laptop to stream my mic to my network over RTP.

Google is being useless for me, so whats the best RTP Clients for Windows? Ideally it would be able to stream the audio straight into a virtual mic (though if it can't, I can use VirtualCable for that).

submitted by /u/Sol33t303
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Sol33t303, Feb 14, 2020

2. e51 and voip (RTP)

helo, i try to describe my porblem.

our company have PBX in internet. i am using e51 as sip client. if other client call me, call is establised, but RTP audio is send to bad IP.

example

my ip 10.69.17.1

my frind 10.69.1.1

i receve sip invate

v=0

o=Nokia-SIPUA 9 3 IN IP4 82.150.184.16

s=CounterPath X-Lite 3.0

c=IN IP4 82.150.184.16

t=0 0

m=audio 30494 RTP/AVP 0 101

c=IN IP4 82.150.165.7

a=sendrecv

a=ptime:20

a=maxptime:200

a=fmtp:101 0-15

a=rtpmap:0 PCMU/8000/1

a=rtpmap:101 telephone-event/8000/1

a=x-sipx-ntap:X82.150.165.7-82.150.165.7;4

and my friend receve 200OK

v=0

o=Nokia-SIPUA 9 3 IN IP4 82.150.184.16

s=CounterPath X-Lite 3.0

c=IN IP4 82.150.184.16

t=0 0

c=IN IP4 82.150.165.7

a=sendrecv

a=ptime:20

a=maxptime:200

a=fmtp:101 0-15

a=rtpmap:0 PCMU/8000/1

a=rtpmap:101 telephone-event/8000/1

a=x-sipx-ntap:X82.150.165.7-82.150.165.7;4

in both packets is specified

c=IN IP4 82.150.165.7

but nokia e51 send rtp stream directly to 10.69.1.1

is posible change behevior of sip client or is it bug?

thank you

Michal

glottis---01, Feb 14, 2020
  3. rtp midi stopped working

rtp midi was working fine with my Adobe Audition 3 software. After latest updates it stopped working

GlennChuran, Feb 14, 2020
  4. Medros Win User

What are the best RTP Windows clients?

folding issue with smp client

yeah, followed th sticky step by step since i hadnt used the multicore client before

Medros, Feb 14, 2020
Thema:

What are the best RTP Windows clients?

1. What are the best RTP Windows clients? - Similar Threads - are best RTP

2. What's Best !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's Best !: Hi again, just been looking at my "Default apps" and wondered if I have the best! Looks like my music is set to "Windows Music player", my videos set to open with "Films and tv" and photo viewer with "Photo" ! All recommended by Microsoft ! I have tried VLC over the years but...
  3. What's Best !

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What's Best !: Hi again, just been looking at my "Default apps" and wondered if I have the best! Looks like my music is set to "Windows Music player", my videos set to open with "Films and tv" and photo viewer with "Photo" ! All recommended by Microsoft ! I have tried VLC over the years but...
  4. What's Best !

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Best remote desktop client for accessing a Mac?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Best remote desktop client for accessing a Mac?: I'm using Windows for the first time in a very long time and want to use a remote desktop to access my MacBook on the same screen. What's the best remote desktop client to do that? Just Microsoft's remote desktop? I'm using Parsec for gaming on this computer on my Mac and...
  6. Currently best Minecraft hack client?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Currently best Minecraft hack client?: Preferably paid, but at the best possible price. Should have bypasses for the bigger servers, especially important would be Hypixel, but Gomme and co. would not be bad either. Anybody got any ideas? Been out there a while. Aktuell bester Minecraft hack Client?
  7. Best desktop client for Google Drive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Best desktop client for Google Drive: Been trying to use google drive for sync with desktop on windows but the google backup client provided by google is damn buggy and infact was not able to do a selective sync, Is there any way to resolve it ?? Would be great for any desktop client alternative suggestion too...
  8. best torrent client

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    best torrent client: you need to have used 2 or more of these to be able to have a good/decent answer: qBittorrent Deluge Transmission 1 of the sites said these 3 was the best ones gooogle is filled with spam from the marketing ppl, cant find any good info (maybe you're better at this)...
  9. What is the best email client for Windows 10 in replacing WLM?

in Browsers and Email
    What is the best email client for Windows 10 in replacing WLM?: As you guys might experienced in the last couple of months, Windows Live Mail is becoming a mail client which is not performing as it was like before. Named that WLM is hard to sync with the MS server is one major issue and required to reset or re-register many times as new...
  10. Best alternative desktop email client

in Browsers and Email
    Best alternative desktop email client: Currently using Win Live Mail 2013 on desktop, but very buggy. Have tried Mail app in Win 10 but not as comprehensive as WinLiveMail Any suggestions for alternative stand alone desktop email client? *Smile 72169