Windows 10: What are the causes of loosing drivers from my windows 10 pc?

Discus and support What are the causes of loosing drivers from my windows 10 pc? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am having a tablet pc that is running windows 10 home edition. Last month I had updated my device to 20H2 version of windows 10 latest version, from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by saninkiliyamannil, Dec 5, 2020.

1. What are the causes of loosing drivers from my windows 10 pc?

I am having a tablet pc that is running windows 10 home edition. Last month I had updated my device to 20H2 version of windows 10 latest version, from that day onwards upto 1 week it had ran smoothly without any issues, but later when I was using Teamviewer, suddenly the size of the screen drastically reduced without a notification. So I reset my pc to the older version of windows which is in my case it is version 1909. After happening this to my tablet pc I again updated it to latest version 20H2 which is done by a installation media that was been created on my usb, then after updating booting it up the touch screen was not working, so I try different methods for fixing it , but that all doesn't worked at all, then I came to know that on device manager my touch screen driver was not there , I scanned for couple of times and restarting it, at last I decided to reset my pc again... By that my pc still has the latest version 20H2, then I went to check my touch screen driver had been restored or not, after seeing that I was about to throw the pc away because the Broadcom network adapterlatest version, all the drivers which should there as default in Sound, Video, and Game Controller were removed and that category were itself is deleted, and Camera drivers were also been deleted since i was having 2 cameras on my device, then I don't know if any drivers also been removed. I had checked many supports from microsoft support, youtube, and many other websites which are trusted but none of them helped me. Finally I had scanned for any hardware changes again for couple of times and lots of restart, any of them didn't helped me at all

I need to know why does this happened to me?

&

What are the solutions for them?

:)

saninkiliyamannil, Dec 5, 2020
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 5, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 5, 2020
  4. Jayce Win User

What are the causes of loosing drivers from my windows 10 pc?

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Dec 5, 2020
Thema:

What are the causes of loosing drivers from my windows 10 pc?

1. What are the causes of loosing drivers from my windows 10 pc? - Similar Threads - are causes loosing

2. What is causing my PC to crash?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is causing my PC to crash?: System information dxdiag:Windows 11 64-bit 10.0, Build 22631Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Vision D BIOS version F11pCPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600XGPU: AMD Radeon RX 6800 XTRAM: 32 GBDirectX Version: DX12I am troubleshooting issues with Baldur's Gate 3 causing my PC to crash. It has...
  3. What is causing my PC to crash?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is causing my PC to crash?: System information dxdiag:Windows 11 64-bit 10.0, Build 22631Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Vision D BIOS version F11pCPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600XGPU: AMD Radeon RX 6800 XTRAM: 32 GBDirectX Version: DX12I am troubleshooting issues with Baldur's Gate 3 causing my PC to crash. It has...
  4. What is causing my pc to crash!?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is causing my pc to crash!?: Hi , I need some serious help with blue screens on my pc. I own a Cyber Power pre built and have always had problems with crashing but lately it has been unbearable. It mainly always crashes when my pc is just on and running music and tries to get into sleep mode. While...
  5. What is causing my pc to crash!?

What is causing my pc to crash!?: Hi , I need some serious help with blue screens on my pc. I own a Cyber Power pre built and have always had problems with crashing but lately it has been unbearable. It mainly always crashes when my pc is just on and running music and tries to get into sleep mode. While...
  6. What is causing my pc to crash!?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. BSOD resulting from NETIO driver but whats causing it actually?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD resulting from NETIO driver but whats causing it actually?: Hey,I have got a bsod and a memory dump. Upon analyzing the memory.dmp file with windbg, I see:~~snippet from windbg ~~BUGCHECK_CODE: d1 BUGCHECK_P1: 8 BUGCHECK_P2: 2 BUGCHECK_P3: 0 BUGCHECK_P4: fffff80617aac4e4 FILE_IN_CAB: MEMORY.DMP DUMP_FILE_ATTRIBUTES: 0x1800...
  8. BSOD resulting from NETIO driver but whats causing it actually?

BSOD resulting from NETIO driver but whats causing it actually?: Hey,I have got a bsod and a memory dump. Upon analyzing the memory.dmp file with windbg, I see:~~snippet from windbg ~~BUGCHECK_CODE: d1 BUGCHECK_P1: 8 BUGCHECK_P2: 2 BUGCHECK_P3: 0 BUGCHECK_P4: fffff80617aac4e4 FILE_IN_CAB: MEMORY.DMP DUMP_FILE_ATTRIBUTES: 0x1800...
  9. PC looses connection

in Windows 10 Customization
    PC looses connection: I'm not even sure that's an apt description. MWB worked seamlessly for a couple of weeks. Now, and I can't put my finger exactly on when, it will from time to time quit working. I'll switch from the host to the other pc both W10 -- different versions -- and the mouse /...
  10. What is causing my pc to crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What is causing my pc to crash: https://mymdc-my.sharepoint.com/pers...b9db2006&rev=1 ^ Dump file 69120