Windows 10: what are the files associated with Ms paint?

Discus and support what are the files associated with Ms paint? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; what are the files associated with Ms paint? so far I got:[ATTACH] but where are the rest? what are the names of the rest?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by NathanmSmith, Feb 18, 2019.

1. what are the files associated with Ms paint?

what are the files associated with Ms paint? so far I got: what are the files associated with Ms paint? 8a01b222-6d75-4fe2-b054-6bd520fd3259?upload=true.jpg

but where are the rest?

what are the names of the rest?

:)

NathanmSmith, Feb 18, 2019
  2. cereberus Win User

MS Paint Recent Files

Here s a partial solution. Works for Windows 10 as well.

Paint - Delete Recent Pictures from List in Windows - Windows 7 Help Forums

This will clear it but of not disable list ie you would have to do again later etc.

cereberus, Feb 18, 2019
  3. ms Paint

Hi,

There are several ways to remove MS Paint. Let's try deleting the app from its file location. Follow the steps below:

• Type mspaint.exe in the search bar.
    • Right-click on mspaint.exe, and select Open file location.
    • Press Delete on your keyboard.
    • Follow the next instructions to remove the program.
    Let us know if you need anything else. We're here to help.

Martin Bar, Feb 18, 2019
  4. what are the files associated with Ms paint?

MS Paint

Hi Tawm,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem.

Method: 1

I suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Press windows key on the keyboard.
    • Type “Paint” & select the paint icon & hit enter.

Method: 2

• Press windows + R.
    • Type “MSpaint” hit enter.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Feb 18, 2019
Thema:

what are the files associated with Ms paint?

1. what are the files associated with Ms paint? - Similar Threads - are files associated

2. MS Paint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Paint: My ultimate goal is to have a picture of me and cut me out of one picture and paste me in another picture as me as Santa... my granddaughter wants me to play Santa and we are going to have family pictures taken with Santa. I have been experimenting with other pictures and I...
  3. MS Paint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Paint: My ultimate goal is to have a picture of me and cut me out of one picture and paste me in another picture as me as Santa... my granddaughter wants me to play Santa and we are going to have family pictures taken with Santa. I have been experimenting with other pictures and I...
  4. MS PAINT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS PAINT: Can't create a windows shortcut without placing it on the task bar.No more CTRL - ALT - P as a hotkey ?So for MS Paint and notepad the options are just not there !I was able to get them to work somewhat creating copies of executable files and placing them on the desktop, but...
  5. MS PAINT

MS PAINT: Can't create a windows shortcut without placing it on the task bar.No more CTRL - ALT - P as a hotkey ?So for MS Paint and notepad the options are just not there !I was able to get them to work somewhat creating copies of executable files and placing them on the desktop, but...
  6. MS Paint Unsaved File Recovery?

MS Paint Unsaved File Recovery?: I know this is crazy, but during a few important work calls last week I took screenshots - and out of habit - posted them to regular MS Paint in a rush. I had about 10 different screenshots. I never saved them. I woke my computer up from sleep today they've been there for...
  7. MS Paint

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MS Paint: How do I get MS Paint back in my wheel house? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-paint/f294c51c-ab6b-497a-8f11-f902cd862e63
  8. MS Paint

MS Paint: Make background transparent https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-paint/ae52fa0c-a8d3-4739-9443-0267e1b17763
  9. MS paint

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    MS paint: How can I use MS paint to make a cool Fortnite funny moments video thumbnail? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-paint/8a5c6720-a179-4997-8420-32ad18098470"
  10. MS Paint Recent Files

MS Paint Recent Files: MS Paint keeps showing the last 9 files which were opened. Is there a way so that when I close the Paint, these files could automatically removed. I do not want to make a new user. Or if there is any other free program which is like MS Paint but have option to not to show...