Windows 10: What are the functions of an operating system?

Discus and support What are the functions of an operating system? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Microsoft Windows is a computer operating system in which the programming code is not available to the public. Operating System (OS) is one of the core... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AryanKhan1, Sep 6, 2019.

1. What are the functions of an operating system?

Microsoft Windows is a computer operating system in which the programming code is not available to the public.
    Operating System (OS) is one of the core software code/programs thatrun on the computer hardware which makes and helps a user to interact with hardware, and then it can send commands (input) and receive results with respect to inputs provided as output. Its function is to provide a consistent environment for all the software to execute
    their commands.

please visit my website to more info Play Bazaar

:)

AryanKhan1, Sep 6, 2019
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Sep 6, 2019
  3. Bluetooth non-operational and Logitech wireless devices functions not working.

Hi Tim,

Thank you for posting your reply. Apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to install the drivers in compatibility mode by following the steps below and check if it helps.

• Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.
    • Right click on the setup file of the driver and select
      “Properties”.
    • Select “Compatibility” Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.
    • Let the driver install and then check thefunctionality.

Hope the information is helpful. Keep us posted for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 6, 2019
  4. What are the functions of an operating system?

' choose an operation system to start"

Hi Bob,

To better assist you, do let us the complete message that you receive.

Sometimes, this could be due to two operating system installed in your computer. Just to make sure this is not the case, I suggest you to try the steps below:

1. Press Windows key + R.

2. Type msconfig and press enter.

3. Click the "boot" tab and check if there are any other operating system listed.

4. In addition, change the timeout time to 3 seconds(default)

Let us know the result, we will be glad to help if you need further assistance.

Wungraileng Vashi, Sep 6, 2019
Thema:

What are the functions of an operating system?

1. What are the functions of an operating system? - Similar Threads - are functions operating

2. What is the Microsoft roadmap for the upcoming the operating system?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the Microsoft roadmap for the upcoming the operating system?: What is the Microsoft roadmap for the upcoming operating system later than Windows 11 and Windows 2022 server? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-microsoft-roadmap-for-the-upcoming-the/0b5a8a0b-35b1-485a-92bf-ca32740f6e8f
  3. What is the Microsoft roadmap for the upcoming the operating system?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the Microsoft roadmap for the upcoming the operating system?: What is the Microsoft roadmap for the upcoming operating system later than Windows 11 and Windows 2022 server? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-microsoft-roadmap-for-the-upcoming-the/0b5a8a0b-35b1-485a-92bf-ca32740f6e8f
  4. NHL 2002 what operating system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NHL 2002 what operating system: whats best way to run NHL 2002 what operating system should you use https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nhl-2002-what-operating-system/b7560c41-e6d3-4d4e-b6e3-05b37190d146
  5. NHL 2002 what operating system

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NHL 2002 what operating system: whats best way to run NHL 2002 what operating system should you use https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nhl-2002-what-operating-system/b7560c41-e6d3-4d4e-b6e3-05b37190d146
  6. Operating System

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Operating System: Microsoft tried to update my window 10 to window 11. It messed up my previous operating system. I received a error message that stated, "Previous operating system has failed. My operating system has went back to the reset system. I can not find any of my documents, files,...
  7. Operation System

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Operation System: " You are running 32-bit Windows, But this installer installs 64-Bit which can only be installed on 64-bit Windows. Please download the 32-bit version on website " This is the error message i get on almost every program i try to install to my device. but my system shows i...
  8. Operating System

Operating System: What can I do to stop getting the message, “An Operating System wasn’t found. Try disconnecting any drives that don’t contain an operating system. Press any key to restart.”, when I turn on my computer?...
  9. is this what makes a good operating system?

is this what makes a good operating system?: i just rebooted. I am trying to do something. My computer is being bogged down. I open task maanger and OMG so many redundant useless windows process, over 20 using 10-30% CPU for no reason. NO REASON. Office telementary using 30% CPU? Why Just an endless amount of useless...
  10. Operating System

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Operating System: I deleted my operating system somehow when factory resetting my computer. I have an HP Envy that came pre-installed with Windows 10. Is there anything I can do to recover windows?...