Windows 10: What are the keyboard shortcuts which emulate the "Home" and "End" keys?

Discus and support What are the keyboard shortcuts which emulate the "Home" and "End" keys? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; What are the keyboard shortcuts which emulate the "Home" and "End" keys?The "Home" and "End" keys on my keyboard are located above the Number Pad. What... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PeteThorsen Jr., Mar 27, 2023.

1. What are the keyboard shortcuts which emulate the "Home" and "End" keys?

What are the keyboard shortcuts which emulate the "Home" and "End" keys?The "Home" and "End" keys on my keyboard are located above the Number Pad. What are the keyboard shortcuts that emulate the pressing of those keys? Having to move my hands off the keyboard to constantly use those keys and Enter is tedious at best. There has to be a better way.Anyone?

:)

PeteThorsen Jr., Mar 27, 2023
Thema:

What are the keyboard shortcuts which emulate the "Home" and "End" keys?

1. What are the keyboard shortcuts which emulate the "Home" and "End" keys? - Similar Threads - are keyboard shortcuts

2. How to turn Home and End key function on?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn Home and End key function on?: How do I turn Home and End key function on? Win 11 LP Gram https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-home-and-end-key-function-on/581db19e-01c4-4dc8-b889-ed4f36ae6778
  3. How to turn Home and End key function on?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to turn Home and End key function on?: How do I turn Home and End key function on? Win 11 LP Gram https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-home-and-end-key-function-on/581db19e-01c4-4dc8-b889-ed4f36ae6778
  4. What are the keyboard shortcuts which emulate the "Home" and "End" keys?

What are the keyboard shortcuts which emulate the "Home" and "End" keys?: What are the keyboard shortcuts which emulate the "Home" and "End" keys?The "Home" and "End" keys on my keyboard are located above the Number Pad. What are the keyboard shortcuts that emulate the pressing of those keys? Having to move my hands off the keyboard to constantly...
  5. Wireless Keyboard has no Home or End keys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless Keyboard has no Home or End keys: How to get to the bottom or top of my Word document. This wireless Microsoft keyboard has no numbers pad and no Home or End keys. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-keyboard-has-no-home-or-end-keys/5008adf3-2b60-4ee6-8c69-d08c585b9ce4
  6. Wireless Keyboard has no Home or End keys

Wireless Keyboard has no Home or End keys: How to get to the bottom or top of my Word document. This wireless Microsoft keyboard has no numbers pad and no Home or End keys. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-keyboard-has-no-home-or-end-keys/5008adf3-2b60-4ee6-8c69-d08c585b9ce4
  7. Keyboard shortcut to switch which app sound keys control

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keyboard shortcut to switch which app sound keys control: I have keys for play/pause etc on my keyboard, but sometimes I wanna control spotify to skip a song, or to play/pause, and windows thinks I want to control something else youtube or facebook, for example. A window pops up in the upper right corner indicating this, as shown...
  8. Which Company is More Emulation-Friendly?

in Windows 10 Support
    Which Company is More Emulation-Friendly?: Intel or AMD? For me, I believe that Intel is more emulation-friendly than AMD. Why did I say that? Because, I know that Intel developed the x86 instruction set architectures (Yes, thanks to AMD, who helped designing the x86 instruction set architectures with Intel.) and the...
  9. what's the keyboard shortcut to next video??

in Windows 10 Support
    what's the keyboard shortcut to next video??: currently I can only click with mouse on the right hand side button to play next video. How can I do it with keyboard shortcut? I don't like using mouse especially when I need to do a large amount of manual task 98960
  10. Whats the Keyboard Shortcut to Adjust Volume?

in Windows 10 Support
    Whats the Keyboard Shortcut to Adjust Volume?: What are the keyboard shortcuts to adjust volume in win 10? 94604