Windows 10: What are the language learning program for Windows?

Discus and support What are the language learning program for Windows? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I know only of Rosetta Stone, are there others? 152591 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Muz, Mar 20, 2020.

1. MUZ
    Muz Win User

What are the language learning program for Windows?

I know only of Rosetta Stone, are there others?

:)

2. george89 Win User

Easy Program Language to Learn

I wanting to learn how to program and I was wondering if anybody knew of an easy program language to learn at first.

I'm going to self teach myself but I was wanting to know what would be the best program language to start on would be.

Any answers would be greatly appreciated

george89, Mar 20, 2020
  3. What programming language

Hi,
    I kinda have a problem... I dont know which computer programming language to learn and stick with. Does anyone have any suggestions? I have done 2d programming with c++ and python and now want to move onto possibly 3d game programming. Which language should i use that has good 3d API's? I was thinking possibly C# with XNA gamestudio becuase my high school offers C# classes. Any suggestions?!*Smile What are the language learning program for Windows? :)

Thanks!

binsky3333, Mar 20, 2020
  4. dude12564 Win User

Turing Programming Language

I'll keep this in mind, I hear almost no one knows about this language, purely educational i hear. Do you think learning Python / Java before C would help , or should I just go to C/C++/C# after?

Thanks for the site! *Big Grin What are the language learning program for Windows? :D

You might have to change that into simplier english, this is my first year of programming.

dude12564, Mar 20, 2020
Thema:

1. What are the language learning program for Windows? - Similar Threads - are language learning

2. How to learn American Sign Language (ASL) in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 News
    How to learn American Sign Language (ASL) in Windows 11?: [ATTACH]We all communicate through words, either by speaking or writing. Very rarely, we use nods, or some simple hand signs to communicate. Unfortunately, there are deaf people in the world who cannot hear what another person says. To communicate with them and let them know...
  3. is there a way to "reset" what copilot has "learned"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is there a way to "reset" what copilot has "learned": I just wrote this as a reply to a user's concern but wondered if you know how to reset it?[quote]Mine was a little different: I do like that it admits that it is Bing. Cortana -> Bing -> copilot – different names for the same thing. Maybe slightly advanced in phraseology. The...
  4. is there a way to "reset" what copilot has "learned"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    is there a way to "reset" what copilot has "learned": I just wrote this as a reply to a user's concern but wondered if you know how to reset it?[quote]Mine was a little different: I do like that it admits that it is Bing. Cortana -> Bing -> copilot – different names for the same thing. Maybe slightly advanced in phraseology. The...
  5. Auto-learning autotext for any program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Auto-learning autotext for any program: Hello everyone I do a lot of typing and I have a client who wants me to do typing in a web site that runs only on Chrome (it's too much of a hassle to type outside the browser and then paste). Sometimes I have to type sentences that are highly similar to ones just a few...
  6. What is the best and easy-to-learn video editor?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is the best and easy-to-learn video editor?: I am looking to create my own videos on YouTube but the current video editors I have are lacking in features which makes my video have no creativity in it. I am looking for one that is either free or to-buy-only and is very easy to learn when you first start it. submitted by...
  7. How to learn what keystroke combinatios do?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to learn what keystroke combinatios do?: My HP desktop requires that the Fn key be held for the "normal" function keys to work. However, Alt + F4 (to close Windows or an active app) seems also to be affected. It only works when the Fn key is held. Here's my problem. If I press Alt + F4 without Fn, nothing appears to...
  8. What is the language of the code and from where i can learn this ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What is the language of the code and from where i can learn this ?: Hello ! Everyone ok I am person who has a lot interest in computer so i thought how can i lock folder in windows so i browse the internet and i found tutorial saying lock the folder using CMD. So there was code which is to be copied and past on notepad and after that we...
  9. programming languages

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    programming languages: what are the programming languages in windows core os development https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/programming-languages/b4ed901c-1094-463b-93f1-0009dbbca030
  10. What I learned playing prey to Windows scammers

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What I learned playing prey to Windows scammers: Three months of phone calls prove Windows scammers are more skilled at social engineering than you think. “I am calling you from Windows.” So goes the opening line of the well-known phone scam, where a person calls purporting to be a help desk technician reaching out to...