Windows 10: What are the minimum requirements for a workstation running DOS 6.22

Discus and support What are the minimum requirements for a workstation running DOS 6.22 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,I'd just like to ask some questions regarding the technical specifications and minimum requirements to run MS-DOS 6.22 on a workstation.Is the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jenson Altmann, Nov 10, 2022.

1. What are the minimum requirements for a workstation running DOS 6.22

Hi,I'd just like to ask some questions regarding the technical specifications and minimum requirements to run MS-DOS 6.22 on a workstation.Is the operating system available on 5.35-inch diskettes, or will we need to purchase a 1.44 disk drive for installation?How much RAM would you recommend installing, and what would be the minimum processor speed recommended? We're upgrading from DOS 3.30 which runs fine on our older XT machines, would you recommend an upgrade from that?If so, we may scope out a Windows 3.11 upgrade in the future. What would be your recommendation for hardware if we wanted t

:)

Jenson Altmann, Nov 10, 2022

2. Windows 10 and Parallels Workstation 6

I installed Windows 10 and now Parallels Workstation 6 says there is not network adapter so it can't reach the internet. The bridge option is the VM is grayed out and shared does not work. Any suggestions on how I can get it to work?

Bman8296519, Nov 10, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    Minimum hardware requirements for Windows 10 for phones and desktops

Read more: Microsoft sheds light on minimum hardware requirements for Windows 10 for phones and desktops | Windows Central

What are the minimum requirements for a workstation running DOS 6.22 [​IMG]

Brink, Nov 10, 2022
  4. 3Colors Win User

What are the minimum requirements for a workstation running DOS 6.22

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond What are the minimum requirements for a workstation running DOS 6.22 :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Nov 10, 2022
Thema:

What are the minimum requirements for a workstation running DOS 6.22

1. What are the minimum requirements for a workstation running DOS 6.22 - Similar Threads - are minimum requirements

2. Minimum requirements to run Windows 11 + Audio not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minimum requirements to run Windows 11 + Audio not working: Hello all,First time posting on a forum ever, I tried my very best but couldn't figure this one out. Yesterday I booted up my PC to see my audio not working. The whole windows audio service was turned off. I searched the internet for an answer and while trying some things I...
  3. Minimum requirements to run Windows 11 + Audio not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Minimum requirements to run Windows 11 + Audio not working: Hello all,First time posting on a forum ever, I tried my very best but couldn't figure this one out. Yesterday I booted up my PC to see my audio not working. The whole windows audio service was turned off. I searched the internet for an answer and while trying some things I...
  4. Minimum requirements to run Windows 11 + Audio not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. What are the minimum requirements for a workstation running DOS 6.22

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What are the minimum requirements for a workstation running DOS 6.22: Hi,I'd just like to ask some questions regarding the technical specifications and minimum requirements to run MS-DOS 6.22 on a workstation.Is the operating system available on 5.35-inch diskettes, or will we need to purchase a 1.44 disk drive for installation?How much RAM...
  6. what is minimum system requirement and recommended requirement of outlook and excel in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what is minimum system requirement and recommended requirement of outlook and excel in...: Hello Team,I need your help!.May i know that what is minimum system requirement and recommended requirement of outlook and excel in windows 11 & windows 10 systems?.Thanks & Regards,Mahendran....
  7. what is minimum system requirement and recommended requirement of outlook and excel in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what is minimum system requirement and recommended requirement of outlook and excel in...: Hello Team,I need your help!.May i know that what is minimum system requirement and recommended requirement of outlook and excel in windows 11 & windows 10 systems?.Thanks & Regards,Mahendran....
  8. Minimum Requirements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minimum Requirements: I purchased MFS2020 and found that my computer does not meet the minimums. If I purchase a new computer will I be able to reload the Simulator on the new one without additional charge?...
  9. Your host does not meet minimum requirements to run VMware Workstation with Hyper-V or...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Your host does not meet minimum requirements to run VMware Workstation with Hyper-V or...: Running a virtual system in Vmware it was showing a error like this: [ATTACH] I was copy & pasted the error in google there is some solutions i was go throw it, but in the group policies the file Device Gurd missing [ATTACH] now i'm searched in google about DG...
  10. Minimum requirements for rec.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minimum requirements for rec.: What are the minimum requirements for recording with start+g in windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/minimum-requirements-for-rec/7c5d4dcc-6eb7-4b62-bce7-ff68052e4a96