Windows 10: What are the "My MQ Times Sales (also Trade Logs, Web Feeds, Workspaces) folders in my...

Discus and support What are the "My MQ Times Sales (also Trade Logs, Web Feeds, Workspaces) folders in my... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; OK, this is driving me crazy. I have 4 folders, all in my Documents folder: My MQ Time Sales My MQ Trade Logs My MQ Web Feeds My MQ Workspaces... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by roninrr2, Jan 11, 2019.

1. roninrr2 Win User

What are the "My MQ Times Sales (also Trade Logs, Web Feeds, Workspaces) folders in my...

OK, this is driving me crazy. I have 4 folders, all in my Documents folder:

My MQ Time Sales

My MQ Trade Logs

My MQ Web Feeds

My MQ Workspaces

The 1st 3 folders contain 2 more empty folders, last updated 4/2/2018, i.e.

My MQ Time Sales

BAML_EOF. . . . . . (maybe 20 random numbers & letters)

The 4th folder (My MQ Workspaces) is being updated all the time (sometime several times a day) with files named BAML_EOF . . . . . . (again, maybe 20 random numbers and letters) and they have a File Type of "MQW File".

(Actually, it looks like the same file name with a different date, time stamp on the end:

i.e. "BAML_E0F41070B3CB4F8CADB238135F604172_69_2019-01-10_16-05-46-819_s.mqw" )

I can't even find anything on the Internet that tells me what the heck is going on with this folder, files.

Like I said, it is driving me crazy trying to figure out what they are associated with. They are so active that I hate to delete the folders without knowing or understand what is going on.

Does anybody know what these folders, files are associated with? And how I can get rid of them, unless essential for some reason.

ron in round rock

:)

roninrr2, Jan 11, 2019

2. N97 Homescreen feeds missing

Pilsner -

Naw you dont need pipes or anything...

1. Add your feed in the web browser Go to Web feeds > Add new feed.

2. once the feed is added you should see it in the list 'widgets' for the home screen. SO if in step one you called your feed R2D2, then in step two you should see R2D2 in the home screen widget list (it won't be labeled 'feed' or anything obvious, just
    the name you gave it).

Hope that helps.

rasmus---01, Jan 11, 2019
  3. N97 Web feeds

To get to the webfeeds sooner do the following:

Whilst in the browser list of bookmarks press options > go to > web feeds

Not used the import option yet.

Any feeds that you create can also be displayed on the homescreen.

psychomania---01, Jan 11, 2019
  4. xj0r---01 Win User

What are the "My MQ Times Sales (also Trade Logs, Web Feeds, Workspaces) folders in my...

Firefox Synchronisation problem with Web Feeds

Hi,

Nokia N85.PC Suite: v7.1.26.0

Firefox: v3.0.10

Phone: Nokia N85

I have chosen the option Firefox 3 to sync my bookmarks with the PC Suite, and it seems to work OK except for the web feeds. The bookmarks all sync properly from the "Mobile Bookmarks" folder (under my main Firefox "Bookmarks Menu"). The "Web Feeds" however
    for some reason try to sync with my Firefox "Bookmarks Toolbar" instead of amy web feeds in the "Mobile Bookmarks" folder as I would have expected. This means that all the folders I have at the top of Firefox Bookmarks Toolbar are displayed under my Nokia
    N85 Web Feeds area, but since none of them are feeds they are all empty on the phone. My feeds in the "Mobile Bookmarks" folder do not sync over.

Any ideas? Is this the intended operation of the syncronisation? If so I would like to suggest to Nokia that not everyone will have their web feeds in the Firefox Bookmarks folder, nor will they want to.

NB. This was a problem a few days ago on Windows XP and I have since freshly installed Windows 7 (and therefore reinstalled the latest Nokia PC Suite) but I am still having the same trouble now.

Regards,

Nathan

xj0r---01, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

1. What are the "My MQ Times Sales (also Trade Logs, Web Feeds, Workspaces) folders in my... - Similar Threads - are Times Sales

2. what is RSS feeds?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what is RSS feeds?: what is RSS feeds? * Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-rss-feeds/aaf01e3b-7cd5-48c8-a245-156774128589
  3. What is the RSS feed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the RSS feed?: I have no idea what this is: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><rss xmlns:a10="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" version="2.0"><channel><title>Microsoft Community - STOP Ransomware</title><description /><language>en-us</language><a10:link...
  4. What is the RSS feed?

What is the RSS feed?: I have no idea what this is: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><rss xmlns:a10="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" version="2.0"><channel><title>Microsoft Community - STOP Ransomware</title><description /><language>en-us</language><a10:link...
  5. What is the RSS feed?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Browser crashes with share trading web sites

in Browsers and Email
    Browser crashes with share trading web sites: I am using two share/CFD trading programs, IG Markets and CMC Markets. I use their platform in-browser and they are constantly crashing in their tab. I mainly use Firefox and each of the sites will crash every 15 to 20 mins roughly. I moved to Opera and Chrome and initially...
  7. Browser crashes with share trading web sites

Browser crashes with share trading web sites: I am using two share/CFD trading programs, IG Markets and CMC Markets. I use their platform in-browser and they are constantly crashing in their tab. I mainly use Firefox and each of the sites will crash every 15 to 20 mins roughly. I moved to Opera and Chrome and initially...
  8. My App on sale is not appearing in the on sale category.

My App on sale is not appearing in the on sale category.: My app has been on a sale price for 3 days but is not being listed on a deals selection regardless of what options I use to drill down. There is a very limited number of apps shown as on sale compared to previously. The app is "Plan And Cost" and has been in the store since...
  9. My feeds

in Windows 10 Customization
    My feeds: my feeds in windows 10 on right column keep disapearing, ie weather, stock followings,sports? any help to restore? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-feeds/9d80efa4-bd56-4f44-9145-d8cc696ac23b
  10. My Feed

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Feed: My feed has too many different categories. Things I have no interest in like cars, money. I would prefer more news feed especially American politics. How can I change my feed. Many Thanks Tommy...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what is my mq workspaces

2. What is My MQ Trade logs Logs

3. my mq workspaces