Windows 10: WHAT ARE THE POSSIBLE SOLUTIONS / EXPLANATIONS TO THESE REINSTALL-RESISTANT ERRORS?

Discus and support WHAT ARE THE POSSIBLE SOLUTIONS / EXPLANATIONS TO THESE REINSTALL-RESISTANT ERRORS? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am new to windows 10 and would like to know whether my experience is a common one and, if so, what the best solution is to a problem like this. By... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GioTavanlar, Mar 27, 2020.

1. WHAT ARE THE POSSIBLE SOLUTIONS / EXPLANATIONS TO THESE REINSTALL-RESISTANT ERRORS?

I am new to windows 10 and would like to know whether my experience is a common one and, if so, what the best solution is to a problem like this. By "this," I mean the manifestation of these problems at the same time

• Greyed out apps. Inability to open Photos, Skype, and a few other apps. The majority, however, works fine,
    • Resetting the app does nothing. The apps continue nont to function
    • Microsoft Store is grayed-out too. All the steps to reset it failed. The path to the cache folder, when followed, shows that the cache folder itself is missing. Troubleshooter shows no problems.
    • Unable to install anything from outside the Store either. Attempts end with the Microsoft Store being called but not responding.
    • Powershell is missing. The app doesn't exist, and so solutions that involve the Powershell cannot be undertaken.
    • Safemode leads to empty screen. All the various "modes" of safemode, lead to a splash screen with a moveable mousecursor but missing the fields to enter the login credentials.
    • Factory-reset doesnt solve the problem. Erasing all personal files and software and reinstallirg the entire system using the various built-in utilities do not solve any of these problems. The same apps are grayed out, the same components are missing, the same functions fail, etc.

This laptop seems to have rid itself of the functions it doesn't want to perform, and then disabled the means by which these actions can be undone. Very weird.

Comments / Suggestions?

:)

GioTavanlar, Mar 27, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 27, 2020
  3. Constant BSOD in VR: Video Scheduler Internal Error

Did you create a restore point if so you can restore it from when your system is working fine if not you can follow this steps actually work for me..
    Solution 1. Reinstall the driver if you have A discrete GPU
    Solution 2. Install motherboard chipset if you have integrated GPU.
    https://www.errorsolutions.tech/error/video-scheduler-internal-error/

AudreyWalsh497kp, Mar 27, 2020
  4. Jackman33 Win User

WHAT ARE THE POSSIBLE SOLUTIONS / EXPLANATIONS TO THESE REINSTALL-RESISTANT ERRORS?

Problem with solution

I read a note some place else and can't find it, but the suggestion was to keep opening Live and it might take 20 minutes and eventually it will stay logged on, the explanation was it takes some time for the server or cloud to recognize the account, then if you get an error message, I followed this suggestion from another place:

"Click the start button, then click on default programs, click on associate a file type and protocol with a program, scroll all the way to the bottom of the page until you see (mailto) listed click on it and then on change,
    Install recommended programs should load click on windows live mail from the list, and close or save at the bottom of the page."

Sorry I can't be a little more clear, but this is what I did and the updated copy of Live is working fine.

Jackman33, Mar 27, 2020
Thema:

WHAT ARE THE POSSIBLE SOLUTIONS / EXPLANATIONS TO THESE REINSTALL-RESISTANT ERRORS?

1. WHAT ARE THE POSSIBLE SOLUTIONS / EXPLANATIONS TO THESE REINSTALL-RESISTANT ERRORS? - Similar Threads - ARE POSSIBLE SOLUTIONS

2. Possible Solution to Winload.efi error. 0xc000000e

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Possible Solution to Winload.efi error. 0xc000000e: I tried to install both Windows 10 and 11 on HP ProBook. However met with winload.efi error multiple times.After installation if you try looking at the hard drive/ssd structure you would see that only 1 partition is visible, which is the Data Partition. If you look at its...
  3. Possible Solution to Winload.efi error. 0xc000000e

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Possible Solution to Winload.efi error. 0xc000000e: I tried to install both Windows 10 and 11 on HP ProBook. However met with winload.efi error multiple times.After installation if you try looking at the hard drive/ssd structure you would see that only 1 partition is visible, which is the Data Partition. If you look at its...
  4. Possible solution to my BSOD error[s]

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Possible solution to my BSOD error[s]: Hello there! I have been having BSODs on my PC quite recently and I discovered that the problem was the system drivers. I attempted updating them using a driver updater software from the web. Before it finished even updating the first driver the system crashed. With this it...
  5. Possible solution to my BSOD error[s]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Possible solution to my BSOD error[s]: Hello there! I have been having BSODs on my PC quite recently and I discovered that the problem was the system drivers. I attempted updating them using a driver updater software from the web. Before it finished even updating the first driver the system crashed. With this it...
  6. Possible solution to my BSOD error[s]

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Possible OneDrive solution?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Possible OneDrive solution?: Hello, all! I'll cut right to the chase. Got a new SSHD, reinstalled Windows to it, been through this process a few times, yadda yadda yadda. HOWEVER during the installation process (because I have been through this process a few times now), I sped my way through the...
  8. In Search o Solutions to these Reinstall-Resistant Errors

in Windows 10 Support
    In Search o Solutions to these Reinstall-Resistant Errors: I am new to windows 10 and would like to know whether my experience is a common one and, if so, what the best solution is to a problem like this. By "this," I mean the manifestation of these problems at the same time 1. Greyed out apps. Inability to open Photos, Skype, and a...
  9. Unistack Svc Group Possible Explanation

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unistack Svc Group Possible Explanation: Hello everyone. So i was searching about this weird services as most of people say in different topics, i want to confirm you that they really are indeed very suspicious, Unistack svc Group belongs to Markmonitor.com this are spying services which wpy on us, what we do on...
  10. Error code explanation

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error code explanation: What is "Error Code: DLG_FLAGS_INVALID_CA"? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-explanation/13866c29-3f92-496e-b902-bdff0537a298