Windows 10: What are the recommended requirements to run GTA V FiveM and LSPDFR mod?

Discus and support What are the recommended requirements to run GTA V FiveM and LSPDFR mod? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; What are the recommended requirements to run GTA V FiveM and LSPDFR mod?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Yazan Abunima, Apr 24, 2024.

1. What are the recommended requirements to run GTA V FiveM and LSPDFR mod?

What are the recommended requirements to run GTA V FiveM and LSPDFR mod?

:)

Yazan Abunima, Apr 24, 2024
  2. Pavan_N Win User

how to run gta in windows 10

Hi Shashwat,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Which version of GTA are you using?
    • Is the issue specific to GTA game?
    • When you say 'cannot run on 600*400*32' are you referring to screen resolution?

If yes I suggest you to follow the steps below and check.

• Type Change the Screen resolution on Search
      and hit Enter.
    • Under Resolution change to Recommended settings.

Do let us know if you are able to play GTA game in Windows 10. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Apr 24, 2024
  3. Why GTA V can't run on Windows 10?

Hi Hammadk0786,

Having a corrupted game file is one of the potential reasons why the GTA V won't run on Windows 10 device. To help you resolve this concern, I need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you experiencing this concern with your other games?
    • Are you getting any error messages when trying to run the game?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

In the meantime, I suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Kindly click the link below to proceed:

Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store

Step 3: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Storage.
    4. Select This PC.
    5. Click Temporary files.
    6. Choose Temporary files.
    7. Click Remove files.

Step 4: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Apps and features.
    4. Find the game and click Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

For additional troubleshooting steps you may perform the troubleshooting steps provided on the link below:

Game Freezes or stops responding on Windows 10 device

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Apr 24, 2024
  4. tigger Win User

tigger, Apr 24, 2024
Thema:

1. What are the recommended requirements to run GTA V FiveM and LSPDFR mod? - Similar Threads - are recommended requirements

2. What are the recommended requirements to run GTA V FiveM and LSPDFR mod?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What are the recommended requirements to run GTA V FiveM and LSPDFR mod?: What are the recommended requirements to run GTA V FiveM and LSPDFR mod? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-are-the-recommended-requirements-to-run-gta-v/c741dba5-73dd-4b80-bfdc-b4745a15d547
  3. GTA V ERROR

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    GTA V ERROR: I tried all the ways possibile,but my game keeps saying the application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000007b. Click OK to close applicatonPlease help me i just got the game...
  4. BSOD with GTA V

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD with GTA V: Hi i have a problem since about a month. When i want to play GTA 5 im good for about 10-15 minutes and then my PC crashes with CLOCK-WATCHDOG-TIMEOUT error. When i tried to stress my gpu and cpu they were fine and no crashes ocurred. No changes to PC were made when this...
  5. GTA V

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA V: A few days ago i downloaded GTA V for free from Epic Games. After installing the game, it automatically downloads Rockstar Games Launcher. When I launched it, it tells me to sign in or make an account, so i made one and then it proceeds to the launcher. At first I didn't get...
  6. gta v

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gta v: sir....... excuse me if i written something wrong because i cant speak English very well last week i downloaded gta v rebak but it cant play very well because it have a shutter and lag i play it offline but she is slow that my computer info and graphic is intel...
  7. GTA V

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA V: If I buy GTA V from the microsoft store on pc can I then download it on my PC and then play with xbox online players? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gta-v/4bf453e9-3b71-4a48-97c0-0f5d1409c301
  8. What Are System Requirements To Run Kali Linux in Hyper-V

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What Are System Requirements To Run Kali Linux in Hyper-V: Sorry, I didn't know what category to post this. I'm thinking of getting a new laptop and would like to be able to run Kali Linux in Hyper-V. My current laptop has 8 gigs of RAM. Whenever I have tried to run the Kali Linux from the Microsoft Store I have run into roadblocks...
  9. GTA V on PC.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    GTA V on PC.: How do I change the fps to 30fps in the settings on PC GTA V? All i see is 60fps and 144fps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gta-v-on-pc/90002990-d282-4967-baf9-94eac21482a9
  10. Why GTA V can't run on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why GTA V can't run on Windows 10?: when i run the gta5 setup in windows 10 64bit then setup take 9 hours and then it stop at 25.5% gta 5 is not supporting win 10 my specs is:- win 10 64bit geforce nvidia 960mx 2gb intel i5 7200u 7th gen...